It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gene Simmons and Paul Stanley both test positive for Covid-19 after being recently vaccinated

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 1 2021 @ 08:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheRedneck
a reply to: Zcustosmorum

Apparently the antibodies produced are insufficient.

If I get a vaccination against, say, tetanus, I have a pretty good expectation that I will not contract tetanus. Same with a vaccination against polio, measles, whooping cough... precious small chance that I will contract these diseases once immunized. But this vaccine is different! This "vaccine" still allows me to contract the disease. That is not immunity. It does not matter if antibodies are produced in the body or not. If I can still contract the disease, I am not immune to it!

I will not accept the redefinition of the words "vaccine" or "treatment." They mean what they mean, and that is not going to change. If, as you (correctly) say, the "vaccine" does not prevent one from contracting the disease, it is a failed attempt at a vaccine.

TheRedneck

COVID-19 vaccines have proven to be safe, effective and life-saving. Like all vaccines, they do not fully protect everyone who is vaccinated, and we do not yet know how well they can prevent people from transmitting the virus to others. So as well as getting vaccinated, we must also continue with other measures to fight the pandemic.

www.who.int...

posted on Sep, 1 2021 @ 08:32 AM
link   
These vaxs are useless with a 39% efficiency

posted on Sep, 1 2021 @ 08:34 AM
link   

So it seems the WHO agrees with me. The vaccine is a failure. Thank you.

TheRedneck

posted on Sep, 1 2021 @ 08:35 AM
link   

They dont mention that Pfizer and others have a lower threshold of 39% to 40% efficiency the WHO lies about the 80%

posted on Sep, 1 2021 @ 08:38 AM
link   

So it seems the WHO agrees with me. The vaccine is a failure. Thank you.

TheRedneck

Or from my perception, you have serious gripes with definitions

posted on Sep, 1 2021 @ 08:46 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

I don't know who they are, but if they are high profile

their gods of thunder and rock and roll,

posted on Sep, 1 2021 @ 09:14 AM
link   

Apparently the antibodies produced are insufficient.

If I get a vaccination against, say, tetanus, I have a pretty good expectation that I will not contract tetanus. Same with a vaccination against polio, measles, whooping cough... precious small chance that I will contract these diseases once immunized. But this vaccine is different! This "vaccine" still allows me to contract the disease. That is not immunity. It does not matter if antibodies are produced in the body or not. If I can still contract the disease, I am not immune to it!

I will not accept the redefinition of the words "vaccine" or "treatment." They mean what they mean, and that is not going to change. If, as you (correctly) say, the "vaccine" does not prevent one from contracting the disease, it is a failed attempt at a vaccine.

TheRedneck

I seriously do not understand how in the ever-loving hell people think something that just mitigates symptoms is immunity.

If that's the case, then the vaccine is no different in impact than anything listed in this Cold & Flu remedies section.

Why do people not understand this? I'm not calling it TheraJab for nothing, it's effectively that, but injected. I'll just keep doing what I'm doing when I get sick and skip the false savior shot.
edit on 9/1/2021 by Nyiah because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 1 2021 @ 09:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: beyondknowledge
Has anyone considered that the ‘vax’ facility or the actual person giving the injection might be the spreader asymptomatically? It is said that it takes two weeks for the ‘vax’ to work but it takes about a week to get it and have symptoms or no symptoms. The ‘vaxing’ might be causing the spread and not the’vax’.

I gave your idea some thought, and remembering my vax experience here in the LA area, where COVID was spreading like wildfire. There were mass vax events back while Trump was still in office. Magic Mtn, the Collusium, the Rose Bowl. These were huge events. Everyone stayed in their cars. The parking lots of these facilities were utilized and queued into dozens of lines. From my scheduled appt time, it took and hour and a half to make it to the kiosk at the top of my lane. I rolled down my window, handed them papers, bam! the jab, then another lane to the wait for 15 minutes queue. A doc from the CDC checked me for symptoms of a reaction to the vax, then off I went, to repeat in 3 weeks.

Thousands of people per day were getting the vax. The graph of spread in Los Angeles county fell like a ROCK off a CLIFF.
The numbers and the graphs show the vax halted the out-of-control spread.

Anyway, my long story leads to my personal conclusion that these massive super spreader events might have shown on the charts differently had the vax process been a culprit.

posted on Sep, 1 2021 @ 09:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
a reply to: Doctor Smith

So yes this should give you a clue to ditch the vaccines and go with the Ivermectin procedure.
Why? Is ivermectin 100% effective?

Yes, it is. Dead people can't get Covid ...... (and that's the only way Ivermectin can prevent covid. Though I understand it slowly strips away your stomach lining first. Not a nice way to go.)

posted on Sep, 1 2021 @ 09:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: AndyMayhew

So yes this should give you a clue to ditch the vaccines and go with the Ivermectin procedure.
Why? Is ivermectin 100% effective?

Yes, it is. Dead people can't get Covid ...... (and that's the only way Ivermectin can prevent covid. Though I understand it slowly strips away your stomach lining first. Not a nice way to go.)

The only thing online I found about what you understand was this:
Anti vaxxers taking Ivermectin are pooping out their intestinal lining. - Politics Message Board - GameFAQs
gamefaqs.gamespot.com...

Is that where you go for medical advice?

edit on 1-9-2021 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 1 2021 @ 09:42 AM
link   
List of vaccines that are 100% effective below.

posted on Sep, 1 2021 @ 09:43 AM
link   

I have serious gripes with redefinitions.

Immunity: unable to contract a disease.

Vaccine: medication that provides immunity.

TheRedneck

posted on Sep, 1 2021 @ 09:48 AM
link   
a reply to: ScepticScot

Now list vaccines that are 99+% effective. Hint: There will be a list, and the Chinese virus vaccines won't be on it.

There are always outliers. Using them to excuse facts is the mark of a fool.

TheRedneck

posted on Sep, 1 2021 @ 09:57 AM
link   

Seems to be a misunderstanding over what exactly vaccines are supposed to do; they will not prevent you from getting covid, what they are supposed to do is prevent you from getting serious symptoms

Then the "vaccine" is not a vaccine. From Dictionary.com:

any preparation used as a preventive inoculation to confer immunity against a specific disease, usually employing an innocuous form of the disease agent, as killed or weakened bacteria or viruses, to stimulate antibody production.

If it is claimed to provide immunity, it is a vaccine. If it fails to do so, it is a failed attempt at a vaccine.

If it is claimed to ease symptoms, it is a proactive treatment.

You cannot have it both ways. Is it a vaccine with a high failure rate or a proactive treatment?

TheRedneck

Actually, you can have it both ways.

According to data from the UK from a couple of weeks ago, 2 shots of the Pfizer vaccine gives you an average of about an 80% chance of preventing infection entirely. That’s about an average rate for most vaccines—only polio and smallpox vaccines approach 100%.

2 shots of the Pfizer vaccine gives an average of about 90% chance of avoiding symptomatic infection, about a 95% chance of avoiding hospitalization, and about a 99% chance of avoiding death, relative to unvaccinated people.

assets.publishing.service.gov.uk...

Page 6, table 1

It works BOTH to prevent infection AND to limit severity of symptoms if you do get infected. If you knew anything about how biologists define immunity and how the human immune system works, this wouldn’t be surprising to you.

posted on Sep, 1 2021 @ 09:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: CircumstancialEvidence
Kid Rock is big mad about having to cancel shows due to covid infections in his band mates...

Kid Rock pi--ed

The artist took to Twitter to explain that the cancellationsw were due to coronavirus writing, "I am pi--ed. Over half the band has f---ing covid (not me), and before u s--- for brains bloggers and media trolls run your mouths, many of them, like me, have been vaccinated."

Rock added, "I was gonna come and rock the house anyway, play acoustic, DJ or even just Juggle.... Deez Nutz!! - or at least try to entertain u good folks. But seriously, s--- is way out of my hands on this one. I am beyond upset and you real ones know I would never cancel if I absolutely didn't have too. For this, I am sorry."

🥴

Wait until the NFL opening week and teams have to forfeit games due to too many players having the Covid-19 bug!

posted on Sep, 1 2021 @ 10:04 AM
link   

Is your claim that we were told that vaccination offers 100% protection from infection?

We were told that the vaccine would make us go back to normal right?

Is this normal???

posted on Sep, 1 2021 @ 10:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: 1947boomer
It works BOTH to prevent infection AND to limit severity of symptoms if you do get infected. If you knew anything about how biologists define immunity and how the human immune system works, this wouldn’t be surprising to you.

Seems to not be the case at ALL when looking into Israel.

Seriously, the effectiveness is in the toilet, let's not lie through our teeth about it, a whole damned hyper-vaxxed country should have been the poster child for proving you right, but they're getting sick in droves anyway. Nice 40% effectiveness rate they got, at best.

posted on Sep, 1 2021 @ 10:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: Nyiah

originally posted by: 1947boomer

Seems to not be the case at ALL when looking into Israel.

Seriously, the effectiveness is in the toilet, let's not lie through our teeth about it, a whole damned hyper-vaxxed country should have been the poster child for proving you right, but they're getting sick in droves anyway. Nice 40% effectiveness rate they got, at best.

Last update I saw had effectiveness at c90% against severe disease

That seems pretty useful to me.

posted on Sep, 1 2021 @ 10:10 AM
link   

I have serious gripes with redefinitions.

Immunity: unable to contract a disease.

Vaccine: medication that provides immunity.

TheRedneck

You’re the one doing the redefining. 100% effectiveness against infection has never been part of the medical definition of a vaccine. If it were, 90% of all approved vaccines would no longer be vaccines—an absurd outcome. Immunity is not defined as the inability to contract a disease; it is defined as a reduced probability of acquiring a disease due to having pre-existing antibodies in your immune system. If the antibodies are really good, you can approach 100% effectiveness, but there is nothing in the definition that requires that.

posted on Sep, 1 2021 @ 10:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: Doctor Smith
I remember seeing Simmons say he was recently vaccinated. And was recommending everyone should get vaccinated. Quit listening to all the crazy conspiracy theories he said. Then Paul Stanley also said he was vaccinated. The media was kind of using them to get more to vaccinate.

Now a few weeks later they test positive? What a surprise. They're stupid and they're lazy... Man if they only knew. Couldn't resist.

Hopefully they'll be ok. Get some real advice from the real doctors out there.

Gene Simmons tests positive for COVID just days after KISS bandmate Paul Stanley was diagnosed: Band is forced to postpone four tour dates

I'm not sure what your point is Doc? I mean we are all at that stage where we know you can still get it even if you are vaxxed right? This isn't something new.

The good news, if they are vaxxed, they will likely survive and be done with it in no time. Had they not been vaxxed, well it's hard to say what it would have done. That's the mystery of it.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join