It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

All pork has parasites

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 1 2021 @ 01:09 AM
link   
To all pork lovers, you might want to take a look why many do not eat pork and religion doesn't have much to do with it why? We know in the OT, God said do not eat pork and he did not explain why? Well below are a couple videos showing why.

DON'T eat raw pork.

Now if you cook your pork well done, it will kill the parasite however it remains inside the meat...yummy.

In processed pork, like lunch meats and smoked pork, they are still there but dead and microscoptic (very small).

Eating pork frequently you will have a body order that others can smell and its pretty nasty.

I use to love bacon, BBQ pork ribs, bratwurst and pork roast as much as the next guy and its hard to give up but I have noticed I smell better and feel much better after stop eating this infected meat.

So the next time you or your loved ones are eating pork think of the parasites you are eating and are being ingested inside your body and if the parasite isn't dead, it will grow and multiple inside you.

gute appetite

edit on 1-9-2021 by DeathSlayer because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 1 2021 @ 01:33 AM
link   
a reply to: DeathSlayer

Yeah breakfast time over here so I'll skip on the video links...

anyway, pretty nasty those parasites but I wanted to touch on the oder.

I always thought it was a byproduct of our bio-industry. If you ever visited a slaughterhouse you can actually smell the fear and death in the air. Pigs are pretty smart animals and I think they kinda know what's up when they enter such a place. Their bodies being full of stress hormones it flavors the meat.

Eating a wild boar for instance which was shot in the wild will taste absolutely different.

posted on Sep, 1 2021 @ 01:35 AM
link   
Well this is partly ture really depends on the pork and it can be eaten raw same goes for most meat even chicken

The real question is are you willing to pay for what it takes to make that meat safe to eat raw

posted on Sep, 1 2021 @ 01:39 AM
link   
If bacon gets banned because of this thread, I will personally haunt all of you.

Forever.
edit on 1-9-2021 by madmac5150 because: You think I am joking... I am so totally not... i will haunt you!

posted on Sep, 1 2021 @ 01:50 AM
link   
a reply to: madmac5150

If bacon is full of parasites, then all I have to say is: Parasites are delicious!!

posted on Sep, 1 2021 @ 02:13 AM
link   
Good one!!!

originally posted by: madmac5150
If bacon gets banned because of this thread, I will personally haunt all of you.

Forever.

posted on Sep, 1 2021 @ 02:23 AM
link   
Hello DeathSlayer.
Pork huh? Do you like Seafood? LOL!!!
I was an offshore commercial fisherman for many years.
I could, but won’t, ruin Seafood for a lot of people.
People should just enjoy the foods they love.
Life is too short to sweat the small stuff and, ahem, worms etc. in any meat is small stuff. 😈
We have, Fire!!!......

Cheers!

edit on 08-19-2021 by PiratesCut because: um

posted on Sep, 1 2021 @ 02:28 AM
link   
a reply to: keukendeur

Because wild boar always tastes different, they also have carnivorous meals that makes the second difference

Try Spaghetti Bologna with wild boar meat, delicious!

But yes, a good butcher (vastly different to slaughterhouses) will let the animals accumulate first. The local butcher here let's them roam the premise before they are lured in one by one. There was a newspaper article about him and he's well known by the kids, as they always stop at the gates when animals are around.

It starts with loading the animals not using stress but have patience, also during transport and give them that cool down phase before the culling. But sure they smell it, pigs and boars are very smart.

posted on Sep, 1 2021 @ 02:38 AM
link   

The coke/pepsi trick is IMHO bs. The most common parasite is Trichinella, you can't see them with the bare eyes, you need microscope for it. My foster dad was a hunter, we hunted together often, most often boars and deer if it was necessary (sick or in pain).

The animal is broken up on site, meat will go into fridge and is sealed until the sample report comes back.

About the odor, that can be countered by freezing the pork meat once. If you get a smelly piece, don't throw away, freeze it for a day and most often the smell and taste you wrote about should be gone.

posted on Sep, 1 2021 @ 02:41 AM
link   
Then are all parasites, porkers?

Are all porkers parasitic?

Is this why we are told to cook the flavor outta bacon?

What God would make something so delicious, so problematic?

Sorta like setting a delicious yet poisonous fruit tree in the kid's play garden.

posted on Sep, 1 2021 @ 02:54 AM
link   
Tell me which meats , or even vegetables , that don't ,

BTW :

We know in the OT, God said do not eat pork and he did not explain why?

It IS explained .
You just don't know.
Read.

posted on Sep, 1 2021 @ 03:23 AM
link   
Undercooked (rare/med rare) beef can have parasites too. I don't think too many people know this, I'm sure plenty of smart people on here do though

www.cdc.gov...#:~:text=Taeniasis%20in%20humans%20is%20a,saginata)%20or%20pork%20(T.

posted on Sep, 1 2021 @ 04:33 AM
link   
Moral of the story here is, Democrats are bad don’t eat them. Bacon is good because it’s fried to a delectable crisp and enjoyed by everyone.

Sounds like death slayer needs a bacon relapse.

Come on bro everyone’s doing it

posted on Sep, 1 2021 @ 04:45 AM
link   
Hear ye hear ye all good pork should also have potatoes including hash browns, potatoes O’Brien, French fries if consumed with double or even triple bacon burgers, ham steak and mashed potatoes with ham gravy. Hell even down to the little things like twice baked potatoes with bacon bits.

Be aware all pork comes with potatoes

posted on Sep, 1 2021 @ 04:53 AM
link   
To correct the OP. Not "all" pork has parasites.

The trichinella parasite - the worm - infects pigs which have eaten meat infected with the parasite. If pigs are tested (as is law in the UK), and not fed meat (illegal in the UK), and have good standards of animal husbandry (as in the UK) then the chances they will NOT have the parasitic worms as shown in the OP.

I would bet that the YouTube vid is from a feral pig, or from a crap US farm which is breaking whatever laws you have over in the States.

IMHO this video shows why Pepsi is bad for you. Even the worms cannot stand it!

posted on Sep, 1 2021 @ 05:00 AM
link   

Except those videos are viral hoaxes. Try it at home, it won't happen. The most common and troublesome pork parasite can't even be seen without a microscope. So no, not all pork has parasites, but it can, as can any meat, so cook properly.

posted on Sep, 1 2021 @ 05:01 AM
link   
a reply to: paraphi

The video is a viral hoax to get views. Coke or pepsi won't make worms come out of meat.

posted on Sep, 1 2021 @ 05:03 AM
link   
So... modern science 1... OT god...0

posted on Sep, 1 2021 @ 05:11 AM
link   
First video is 240p

I couldn't tell you if that's even meat that they are pouring the Pepsi on, at that resolution.

Sorry bud. Going to hit you with the same shocking revelation that plagues the UFO/Alien board.

If it's real, why the f*** did you record it with a potato?

720p cameras are literally an at production cost on the order of like 1-5 cents.

There is NO EXCUSE for a # camera, when trying to provide extraordinary proof.

posted on Sep, 1 2021 @ 05:31 AM
link   
I could really go for a BLT right now on rye with side pickle..

These industries have been tossed around for decades. Eggs are bad, not actually eggs are good. Avocados are fattening, we apologize but actually they're good for you.

Suck it. I eats what I likes!

Thoroughly cook your food and don't listen to quacks that are usually backed by the "new green deal" vegan agenda...you know, the human lawnmowers that hold animal interests above their own species.

Although I do back PETA, People for the Eating of Tasty Animals.

Yum yum!🤤🤤🤤🤤

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join