It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

GOP Congressman Missing In Afghanistan

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 1 2021 @ 08:44 AM
link   
Found
www.thegatewaypundit.com... p-rescue-americans-afghanistan/

posted on Sep, 1 2021 @ 08:48 AM
link   
Remember, this is the guy, US Rep. Markwayne Mullin, (R-OK) who hugged Michael Byrd, Ashli Babbitt's unindicted murderer..

He was there for selfish political purposes.

posted on Sep, 1 2021 @ 09:41 AM
link   
a reply to: joelop

Do you have proof of that? A quick search shows me nothing.

posted on Sep, 1 2021 @ 02:53 PM
link   
Mark Makes Contact via Instagram

Verified
I am heading home...
Have we been helping get Americans out of Afghanistan, yes. Is the mission continuing, yes. Am I missing, no. Did I go dark for a little, yes because it wasn’t safe to be communicating. Am I extremely disappointed in how we (United States) left Americans behind… that would be an understatement. President Biden and his administration are absolutely lying to the American people about Americans and our friends being left behind.
So many great Americans, many who are Veterans and many who are not, are stepping up to keep our promise….. We will never leave an American behind. #mullinfamily #usakeepsourpromise #godblessamerica #loveourcountry🇺🇸 #Ordinarypeopledoingextraordinarythings

posted on Sep, 1 2021 @ 05:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Nyiah

Not true, where are you getting that he was successful, all that happened was they said he is safe, doesn't say he did anything other than grandstand politically

posted on Sep, 4 2021 @ 05:36 AM
link   
a reply to: Bluntone22

Not sure about this but the administration said there's noone left behind back then. How could they miss a congressman?

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join