It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

GOP Congressman Missing In Afghanistan

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 31 2021 @ 09:25 PM
link   
a reply to: highvein

We don't even know if he is in afghanistan

posted on Aug, 31 2021 @ 09:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

I don't agree with that at all. Those fools are never to be trusted.

posted on Aug, 31 2021 @ 09:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: jondashipsu

Somebody knows exactly where he is.

posted on Aug, 31 2021 @ 09:28 PM
link   
a reply to: jondashipsu''

Yes a very heroic choice. He could have decided to study liberal arts and stay at home and pontificate like you. He chose action while you choose what?

posted on Aug, 31 2021 @ 09:30 PM
link   

We know he was in Tajikistan yesterday threatening embassy staff trying to get into Afghanistan so it’s not a big stretch to think he found a way in. Money talks

posted on Aug, 31 2021 @ 09:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Zitterbewegung

You are smug, spoiled, have no understanding of the real world, and a misplaced indignation. Look at yourself. That is where you should focus your anger.

posted on Aug, 31 2021 @ 09:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Guyfriday
Sadly, if this guy is caught by the Taliban, then I would expect a large number of media releases about his gruesome death soon enough. Then the deflections will come.

That would reflect badly on the Biden Administration's new partnership with the Taliban terrorist organization.

I think only a few outlets (mostly conservatives) would say much about his demise.

posted on Aug, 31 2021 @ 09:37 PM
link   

Have you not read any of my posts, dude, I was there as EOD unlike most on here "pontificating" try reading before you reply with a comment like that

posted on Aug, 31 2021 @ 09:38 PM
link   
a reply to: jondashipsu

I may have replied to wrong person.

posted on Aug, 31 2021 @ 09:39 PM
link   

Again, reading is fundamental, I was there as EOD, think I know a little more about the real world then you give me credit for especially the real world in afghansitan

posted on Aug, 31 2021 @ 09:39 PM
link   
Ta reply to: jondashipsu

I did reply to myself with that post.

posted on Aug, 31 2021 @ 09:42 PM
link   

a reply to: IAMTAT

The man is an idiot, he went into that country that is in taliban control on his own, sorry but he gets what is coming to him, we should not put more us lives at risk because he wanted to play hero.

He made a choice you obviously wouldn't make, and for that you label him an idiot?

Inherent in the definition of 'bravery' is the disregard of personal risk for the pursuit of some aim. There was once a time when such a quality was lauded as a virtue- particularly when such risk is undertaken for the benefit of someone else in need.

Our country has abandoned its citizens and allies abroad. He actually did something about it, other than complain through a keyboard in the comfort of his home.

I bet you probably send some hate to the Cajun Navy for saving the folks down in Louisiana right now. If not, how is that any different?

Some of you people have really lost the plot. But I guess that's how we ended up with Biden.

If the story pans out to be true, I wish him the best of luck and hope for his safe return.
edit on 31-8-2021 by loam because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 31 2021 @ 09:44 PM
link   

Oh i see now you were pontificating:

"Yes a very heroic choice. He could have decided to study liberal arts and stay at home and pontificate like you. He chose action while you choose what?"

I'm glad we have intellectuals like you to keep the world at peace.

posted on Aug, 31 2021 @ 09:45 PM
link   

Send in the peace brainiac.

posted on Aug, 31 2021 @ 09:51 PM
link   
I applaud his get up and do something attitude. An American actually acting like an American! Good stuff!!

He is an MMA fighter and a part of the Cherokee Nation so should be able to take care of himself.

God speed sir. We need more men like you!

posted on Aug, 31 2021 @ 09:56 PM
link   
I may have directed post to wrong person but hopefully the right people will receive this:

"
posted on Aug, 31 2021 @ 09:33 PM
link edit quote reply

You are smug, spoiled, have no understanding of the real world, and a misplaced indignation. Look at yourself. That is where you should focus your anger. "

posted on Aug, 31 2021 @ 09:56 PM
link   
a reply to: loam

DOES ANYONE READ ANYTHING. I made that choice I was in afghanistan as an EOD tech. I swear man read a little bit . Did you ever make that choice?

posted on Aug, 31 2021 @ 10:00 PM
link   

So the fact I was there as an EOD tech and saw my friends die and I was fortunate enough to make it home when they weren't and then some of my friends that made it home then took their own lives to the point where it is hard to keep count means nothing? That somehow makes me am intellectual that doesn't know what I am talking about? And every guy that was in the military will tell you their first aim is to see peace. It is only you keyboard warriors that pound your keys that get off on war. Go sign up, serve, then get a clue, then we can talk. Until then I have nothing more to say to you.

Funny how you all claim to support those who served until one of us disagrees with you then we are shouted down and called non patriotic..
edit on 31-8-2021 by jondashipsu because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 31 2021 @ 10:11 PM
link   

Then even more disturbing that you would condemn the efforts of the Congressman under these circumstances.

What was it you essentially said? He deserves whatever tragedy is coming to him?

Like I said, some of you people have lost the plot.

posted on Aug, 31 2021 @ 10:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: GuitaristRob
My God. Where are you? We miss you...

God was ordered out of the United States decades ago, and out of most of the western world. He hung around trying to give folks another chance, but finally the culture told Him to pound sand, sod off, get lost.

So I think he has.

Divine judgment is usually not an active thing, but a passive thing. He removes the good grace of his Holy Spirit and leaves people to their own designs. It's not a pretty thing.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join