It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Video shows hordes of maskless people at Pelosi fundraiser

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+5 more 
posted on Aug, 31 2021 @ 08:05 PM
link   

Video shows hordes of maskless people at Pelosi fundraiser

Before some idiot goes and say "some had masks"... Yeah the staff, part of the plebs, had to wear masks... But not their elite masters...

Welcome to the democrat plantation again. Now bow down to your masters, as they see us all as their slaves and the left/anti-Trumpers are all giggly loving that they are slaves...

When are left-wingers/never-Trumpers going to learn?... How many times do their "elites' have to be caught ignoring COVID-19 mandates they expect everyone else to follow, but not them? Or is it that because they are "elites' COVID-19 doesn't attack them?...

Once again Pelosi is caught in a super spreader event/fundraising. NOT ONE PERSON THERE HAD MASKS. But these are the same aholes that want to shut down the U.S. economy again, and are demanding everyone to be vaccinated and still wear masks which do not stop viruses...

I have got to wonder how many more times do the never-Trumpers will continue seeing every single one of their elites ignoring COVID-19, not wear masks, be in large crowds and not use social distancing. But then the plebs in the left are the same idiots attacking regular Americans in the streets for not wearing a mask... Are you all masochists? Is that it?

If we are not careful we are going to wake up one of these days like Australia. A complete authoritarian state where all our rights are denied.

edit on 31-8-2021 by ElectricUniverse because: correct link and add comment.

posted on Aug, 31 2021 @ 08:12 PM
link   
a reply to: ElectricUniverse

Old, unhealthy socialites spreading the vid.

Let freedom ring.

posted on Aug, 31 2021 @ 08:14 PM
link   

Mayor of Chicago at a huge concert.
Obama at his birthday party.
AOC puts on mask for photo op then removes it.

The whole thing is a big joke.

posted on Aug, 31 2021 @ 08:16 PM
link   
Why am I not surprised? She ruined a hairdresser's shop after she broke the story about Cranzie's not wearing a mask months ago. Color me surprised.
edit on 8312021 by GuitaristRob because: Pssst, btw while reading this you might need to be informed...... Trump actually won, by a landslide too.

posted on Aug, 31 2021 @ 08:19 PM
link   
Every one a hypocrite Democrat bunch of phonies and coked-up screwballs 😵‍💫

posted on Aug, 31 2021 @ 08:20 PM
link   

To be honest, of all the stupid # that's happening this is one thing that has got me completely bemused.

When are people going to realise that there is one set of rules for the wealthy, and one for everybody else. Really?, do we have to wait for the jack boots to start kicking doors in before people realise the fascist totalitarian coup that's under way?

And I can assure you this is worldwide, not just in the US.

posted on Aug, 31 2021 @ 08:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI

Old, unhealthy socialites spreading the vid.

Let freedom ring.

Indeed, and begin to hydrate the Arbor.

And just look at the faces of these bitter hateful people!
They hate us, they hate what America stands for, and they independence!
SnF

edit on V242021Tuesdaypm31America/ChicagoTue, 31 Aug 2021 20:24:19 -05001 by Violater1 because: snf

posted on Aug, 31 2021 @ 08:21 PM
link   
a reply to: myselfaswell

People are applauding the jackboots while claiming to oppose the jackboots.

posted on Aug, 31 2021 @ 08:22 PM
link   

You know, I didn't watch the video, but the pictures tell the story well enough. Also, you said that only the servants had to wear masks...very obvious and telling.

You know, I know that alluding to ones faith on ATS is not always the most popular thing to do, but I do honestly wish that more people could share in that faith, because then you'd believe (or know) that no one truly gets away with anything in this life. Call it Karma, call it Judgment, call it good ol' fashion Recompense, but the bill will come due.

posted on Aug, 31 2021 @ 08:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: myselfaswell

To be honest, of all the stupid # that's happening this is one thing that has got me completely bemused.

When are people going to realise that there is one set of rules for the wealthy, and one for everybody else. Really?, do we have to wait for the jack boots to start kicking doors in before people realise the fascist totalitarian coup that's under way?

And I can assure you this is worldwide, not just in the US.

It makes me think of Animal Farm. "All animals are created equal, but some animals are more equal than others."

As for the worldwide comment...look at freakin' Australia! Hell, even Canada just to my north has lost it. Yes, this is a worldwide coup...let there be no doubt.

posted on Aug, 31 2021 @ 08:24 PM
link   
I was born a poor Covid sufferer.

Jump down, turn around
Have a face full of cotton
Jump down, Turn around
Wear your mask every day

Oh Lordy
Face full of cotton
Oh Lordy
Wear your mask every day

— Opening scene from The Jerk 2

posted on Aug, 31 2021 @ 08:25 PM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

People are applauding the jackboots while claiming to oppose the jackboots.

Yeah, it's extraordinary. As has been said, and I'm paraphrasing, democracy is going to be destroyed to the sound of thunderous applause.

posted on Aug, 31 2021 @ 08:30 PM
link   
That picture is worth a thousand words.
Look at the servants.

What is our gd military doing?
Round these little sh!ts up already

posted on Aug, 31 2021 @ 08:31 PM
link   
It's fine, I'm sure it's "a sophisticated, vaccinated crowd".

"All animals are equal but some are more equal than others"
edit on 31-8-2021 by Freemind4eve because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 31 2021 @ 08:38 PM
link   
a reply to: TheMirrorSelf

look at freakin' Australia!

You don't have to remind me, I'm in Queensland. Seriously, when the CCP start taking the piss out of you because of your authoritarianism ....... FFS.

posted on Aug, 31 2021 @ 08:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Violater1

It could all end tomorrow if people wanted it to.

No violence needed.

posted on Aug, 31 2021 @ 08:45 PM
link   
I agree they're jammed in there, even if it is outside, but freedom and rights and all. Ya know.

It's not hoards. It's maybe 220 people, many of whom probably already hang in pods, like husbands and wives and such and there are some empty chairs spacing them out a bit.

And not for nothing but how does one eat with a mask on.

As for her hypocrisy, asking high-ranking government officials to wear masks when our government is at risk is a bit different than asking donors to. It's not apples to apples.

But I agree. It's not a good optic for her.

posted on Aug, 31 2021 @ 08:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mandroid7
That picture is worth a thousand words.
Look at the servants.

What is our gd military doing?
Round these little sh!ts up already

What?

posted on Aug, 31 2021 @ 08:46 PM
link   

Gosh it's almost like they aren't afraid of the Covid 19.

posted on Aug, 31 2021 @ 08:47 PM
link   
a reply to: GravitySucks

The help are wearing masks. Not going to comment on rounding up but...

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join