It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The image of me in paradise obscured in symbolic content.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 31 2021 @ 07:12 PM
link   
First, do you all even know what symbolic content is? The clues are all in the symbolic content found only in the KJV of Revelation chapter 12 and Revelation chapter 13. Symbolic content is a thing us mystics can peep right into with ease.

The book of Revelation tells me what my image is in paradise.

It gives:

_the ethnicity I am - ancient Greek
_the look I have - sexy-looking
_the eye color I have - blue
_the natural hair color I have - blonde
_the age I look - 24-28 (which is mid to late 20s)
_the name I have - Dick
_the number of gods I am - an infinity

Where do I get this from? I shall show my work from a mystic point of view. So bare with me.

The symbolic content is in: "...seven heads and ten horns, and upon his horns ten crowns,...". Plus, from Rev 12... seven heads, ten horns, red dragon, water, and seven crowns, and the fact that Revelation was written in the Greek language from long, long ago.

For example, crowns are usually golden, right? Well, blonde hair can be thought of as golden-looking on people. And plus, I learned that ancient Greeks had blonde hair. This aided me along with the word "crowns".

As for other examples, red is the universal color for sexy. - This is where I get sexy-looking from. And water looks blue from out in space when you look back at the planet. - This is where I get blue eyes from. Plus, multi-headed dragons have identical-looking heads. - This is where I get identical gods from. In Rev 13, it is an 8-headed dragon if you count the head that had been wounded to death yet lived. 8 is symbolic content for infinity when you lay the 8 down on one of its sides. - This is where I get the count of me in paradise from, because in paradise I am in more than one place mating with the goddesses of Goddess.

One more example, In Rev 12 it's 7 heads + 10 horns + 7 crowns, which = 24. While in Rev 13 it's 8 heads + 10 horns + 10 crowns, which = 28. But it must be that since I don't even age in paradise, that I look like I am age 24 to 28. Basically, I am saying that it must be symbolic content, for that I look to be in my mid to late 20s.

Plus, my name Dick in paradise is given by this clue here from Rev 13: "...and upon his heads the name of blasphemy." How can "Dick" not be the name of blasphemy? Just give it some good thought, and you should see eye to eye on this.

When I absorb into God, I am also absorbing into mate reality. Mate reality is God's gods mating with Goddess' goddesses! Mate reality is barely obscured with "ulti" on front of the word "mate." In mysticism, you have to read into what is obscure, too. And you best believe that Goddess is being diverse-looking goddesses and identical-looking goddesses. The regenerating going on in paradise means I am the Devil, because I Lived via REGENERATING. You should read my other latest thread titled "Regenerating = Lived." For I think it is way understandable.

I learned that paradise is hidden from this universe. But it does exist!

I also learned that the details of paradise were written in an obscured fashion in the KJV of Revelation chapter 12 and chapter 13, but were able to be un-obscured when looking into the written symbolic content found among.

posted on Aug, 31 2021 @ 07:25 PM
link   
Here is one quote I want you to look deeply into to fully grasp it...

...saying to them that dwell on the earth, that they should make (identify) an image to the beast, which had the wound by a sword, and did live.

I spelled out the image in the OP, and basically included, that by all the regenerating being done in paradise, because of the mating and the having of orgasms there, that we now know what it means to be the Devil.

posted on Aug, 31 2021 @ 07:57 PM
link   
Whatever drugs inspired this topic, flush them all down the toilet and get professional help from a licensed psychiatrist

posted on Aug, 31 2021 @ 08:08 PM
link   
a reply to: TzarChasm

Whatever drugs inspired this topic

I think the drug is called 'Religion'.

posted on Aug, 31 2021 @ 08:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: BrokenCircles
a reply to: TzarChasm

Whatever drugs inspired this topic

I think the drug is called 'Religion'.

The quoted lines pulled directly from scripture are religion, the rest of it is a cry for help.

posted on Sep, 1 2021 @ 05:42 AM
link   
a reply to: Claymation213

do you all even know what symbolic content is?

Most professions, religions, sports, basically all tribal formation, have a metha language. Most countries have a metha language tailored to their culture. It is not a personal message to you, just an occult way to communicate for initiates...

The way you describe it, it sounds very similar to pareidolia.
edit on 1-9-2021 by Terpene because: Add content

posted on Sep, 2 2021 @ 09:06 AM
link   
a reply to: Claymation213

I figure if your can't understand it in plane words you are not going to understand any symbolism that may have been employed.

posted on Sep, 2 2021 @ 09:11 AM
link   
WHOA!

That's all I got.

new topics

top topics

join