It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mako Labs/Medical

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 31 2021 @ 05:13 PM
link   
Personal reasons to ask, does anyone have any info on Mako Labs/Medical? They are a fairly new company, 2014, and suddenly picked up all Covid testing in my area for schools. They are asking for a lot of invasive info on family members and I don't really trust this info to anyone except my family physicians...

posted on Aug, 31 2021 @ 05:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

Well, it looks like the CEO doesn't have any background in medicine;

The serial entrepreneur started Mako Medical back in 2014 with no understanding of the medical industry but a desire to fill a need.

Chad Price

posted on Aug, 31 2021 @ 05:31 PM
link   

they have a cool logo. have seen them around a few years now, and have no contact info at all. I'm pretty sure we are still allowed to just not answer things we don't want to answer. I usually don't test it, but if you feel pressured, give it a shot.

posted on Aug, 31 2021 @ 05:31 PM
link   
I don't see why they would need any information for doing covid testing on kids or adults?

What reasons if any are they giving for needing it?

I'd ask and unless they give you some really good reasons I'd refuse.

posted on Aug, 31 2021 @ 05:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: myselfaswell

Well, it looks like the CEO doesn't have any background in medicine;

The serial entrepreneur started Mako Medical back in 2014 with no understanding of the medical industry but a desire to fill a need.

Chad Price

Yeah...I have found he lied about his education and resigned from some board in SC as well.

Seems shady already.

source

posted on Aug, 31 2021 @ 05:43 PM
link   
I would really like to find more info on the labs and medical portion if this company....as in who do they use and what medical professionals are working for their company.

I get the feeling they outsource all of it.

posted on Aug, 31 2021 @ 05:45 PM
link   
Man eating shark as their adorable mascot...so it should be okay.

posted on Aug, 31 2021 @ 05:47 PM
link   

Bloody hell, did you watch the video in your link. Would you like some fries with that corruption?

posted on Aug, 31 2021 @ 05:48 PM
link   

Here is the CEO/founders Linkedin sounds like he has done nothing medical prior to this

www.linkedin.com...

Chief Marketing Officer
Company NameCary Reconstruction
Dates EmployedJan 2005 – Aug 2013
Employment Duration8 yrs 8 mos
LocationUnited states
Chad was responsible for sales, marketing, and operations in North America. Chad was also responsible for recruiting talent, brand roll-out, and market strategy. Cary Reconstruction (CRC) handles all types of disasters from start to finish--24/7. Trauma cleanups, crime scene cleanups, fires, floods, hurricanes, natural disaster, and mold are just a few of the services CRC offers.

Founder
Company NameElement Service Group Mechanical LLC
Dates EmployedAug 2012 – 2020
Employment Duration8 yrs
LocationRaleigh-Durham, North Carolina Area
Element service group is the leader in the Triangle for Refrigeration, Chambers, Chillers, and HVAC. Our experienced team is on call 24/7 and can respond within minutes. Our team has landed contracts with Whole Foods, COSTCO, Harris Teeter, Walmart, and some of the nations largest BIO Tech firms.

Board Member / Investor
Company NameTrill A.I.
Dates EmployedJun 2015 – 2020
Employment Duration5 yrs
Disruptive tool for the finacial sector that uses machine learning and artificial intelligence to aggregate over 40 million data points and helps analysts make better investment decisions. New technology. Disruptive. Will change the future of investing. Trill out performs the market.

Co-Founder
Company NameBrideGenie
Dates EmployedAug 2019 – 2021
Employment Duration2 yrs
LocationRaleigh, North Carolina

posted on Aug, 31 2021 @ 05:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: jondashipsu

Here is the CEO/founders Linkedin sounds like he has done nothing medical prior to this

www.linkedin.com...

Chief Marketing Officer
Company NameCary Reconstruction
Dates EmployedJan 2005 – Aug 2013
Employment Duration8 yrs 8 mos
LocationUnited states
Chad was responsible for sales, marketing, and operations in North America. Chad was also responsible for recruiting talent, brand roll-out, and market strategy. Cary Reconstruction (CRC) handles all types of disasters from start to finish--24/7. Trauma cleanups, crime scene cleanups, fires, floods, hurricanes, natural disaster, and mold are just a few of the services CRC offers.

Founder
Company NameElement Service Group Mechanical LLC
Dates EmployedAug 2012 – 2020
Employment Duration8 yrs
Element service group is the leader in the Triangle for Refrigeration, Chambers, Chillers, and HVAC. Our experienced team is on call 24/7 and can respond within minutes. Our team has landed contracts with Whole Foods, COSTCO, Harris Teeter, Walmart, and some of the nations largest BIO Tech firms.

Board Member / Investor
Company NameTrill A.I.
Dates EmployedJun 2015 – 2020
Employment Duration5 yrs
Disruptive tool for the finacial sector that uses machine learning and artificial intelligence to aggregate over 40 million data points and helps analysts make better investment decisions. New technology. Disruptive. Will change the future of investing. Trill out performs the market.

Co-Founder
Company NameBrideGenie
Dates EmployedAug 2019 – 2021
Employment Duration2 yrs
LocationRaleigh, North Carolina

Oddly on Mako Medical LinkedIn almost every single person that is in the medical field has their profile not accessible....and shockingly (sarcasm) all of their sales and marketing folks are not.

Something is off.

posted on Aug, 31 2021 @ 05:53 PM
link   

Bloody hell, did you watch the video in your link. Would you like some fries with that corruption?

I have not, but will now.

posted on Aug, 31 2021 @ 06:25 PM
link   

Well...that is some serious issues there.

I have been emailing with the guy that wrote all the articles on Mako and Price. I look forward to bringing this to my county school board and my kids schools. Will be interesting to see how they spin this.

posted on Aug, 31 2021 @ 06:26 PM
link   
a reply to: myselfaswell

Sounds like he is probably just a middle man that imports covid tests and sells them

posted on Aug, 31 2021 @ 07:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe
Personal reasons to ask, does anyone have any info on Mako Labs/Medical? They are a fairly new company, 2014, and suddenly picked up all Covid testing in my area for schools. They are asking for a lot of invasive info on family members and I don't really trust this info to anyone except my family physicians...

If there's no subpoena, tell 'em to pound dirt.

If there is, challenge it.

posted on Aug, 31 2021 @ 08:47 PM
link   

www.globalbankingandfinance.com...< br />

MAKO Medical Laboratories is focused on delivering quick and accurate results. That means that clients no longer have to wait around for weeks on end for their results. Instead, the staff will give them a clear outline of when they can expect these results and how they will be delivered to them. Since one of the brand’s core values is transparency, every step of this process is 100% clear and easy to understand. Moreover, there is always additional support available for clients through the MAKO Medical Laboratories main website.

Gee.... where have I heard all these claims of someone not in the medical field that was revolutionizing medical testing before? Oh yeah Liz Holmes and Theranos.

posted on Aug, 31 2021 @ 09:22 PM
link   
Sounds like someone saw an oportunity to make money and started a business to get money. I have not heard of them. They may be legit, they may be illigitimate. someone somewhere must know something about them.

posted on Aug, 31 2021 @ 09:54 PM
link   

1. Mako Pharmacy
1525 E Park Place Blvd
Stone Mountain, GA 30087

LOL, look at google street view, this is one of their addresses.

Mako Medical Labs
8461 Garvey Dr, Raleigh, NC 27616

This the other

top topics

join