It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Military Turned Away Americans at the Gates

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+60 more 
posted on Aug, 31 2021 @ 05:13 PM
link   
Just the News

Michael Yon, former Special Forces turned combat journalist, gives John Solomon Reports an Exclusive, that Americans, were in-fact, turned away from the gates of Kabul Airport by US Military, saying that they were acting on orders ‘by the State Department to turn Americans away’.

We deliberately left people behind. What purpose could this possibly serve? At what point do we look at the totality of this administration's actions, as well as that of the top military brass and determine that treason has occurred?

Kill lists handed over to the Taliban, turning away Americans desperate to get out, abandoning military equipment and crates of military working dogs... Watching our friends hang from ropes on helicopters we gave them. Hearing the reports of the Taliban going house to house murdering people who helped the US in any way.

Where's the damned line? Why isn't Milley before a tribunal with his god damned life on the line?! Why isn't Blinken in hand cuffs? Why isn't Austin?

Where is Justice?

edit on 8 31 2021 by projectvxn because: Added the names of criminals

+11 more 
posted on Aug, 31 2021 @ 05:15 PM
link   
What is really going on here?

+5 more 
posted on Aug, 31 2021 @ 05:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: projectvxn
Just the News

Michael Yon, former Special Forces turned combat journalist, gives John Solomon Reports an Exclusive, that Americans, were in-fact, turned away from the gates of Kabul Airport by US Military, saying that they were acting on orders ‘by the State Department to turn Americans away’.

We deliberately left people behind. What purpose could this possibly serve? At what point do we look at the totality of this administration's actions, as well as that of the top military brass and determine that treason has occurred?

Kill lists handed over to the Taliban, turning away Americans desperate to get out, abandoning military equipment and crates of military working dogs... Watching our friends hang from ropes on helicopters we gave them. Hearing the reports of the Taliban going house to house murdering people who helped the US in any way.

Where's the damned line? Why isn't Milley before a tribunal with his god damned life on the line?! Why isn't Blinken in hand cuffs? Why isn't Austin?

Where is Justice?

I agree .. depose these imposters and bring back Trump

+19 more 
posted on Aug, 31 2021 @ 05:18 PM
link   
a reply to: projectvxn

I thought we had things in place to where this couldn't happen, but if China isn't in total control, I'll kiss your ass.

Federal agencies are just extensions of the DNC, we as a nation have cancer and it's metastasizing at a rapid pace.
I'm a fat old guy with no clue how to fix it, but damn if it's not easy enough to spot.

posted on Aug, 31 2021 @ 05:18 PM
link   
Good question. For what purpose?

Hope somebody knows the answer.

+26 more 
posted on Aug, 31 2021 @ 05:20 PM
link   
And to think Trump was impeached twice on made-up charges!
If this disaster doesn't warrant articles of impeachment against Biden, and a wholesale sacking of his cabinet, then those scumbags in The House owe Trump an apology.
edit on 31-8-2021 by ColeYounger because: (no reason given)

+1 more 
posted on Aug, 31 2021 @ 05:21 PM
link   
a reply to: GravitySucks

Hope somebody knows the answer.

I imagine that the plan is clearly laid out in a manila folder, in a safe, at the Criminal Institute of America. That's where the problem is.

+16 more 
posted on Aug, 31 2021 @ 05:22 PM
link   

We deliberately left people behind. What purpose could this possibly serve?

They want to demoralize the military , and they have done it. Every vet I know is saying WTF was the point.

He pushed this up to coincide with the vax mandate too. Its is all so deliberate .

They want our troops to quit en mass or at the very least question it all and get relieved of duty.

this is scary, Something huge is coming big false flag

+9 more 
posted on Aug, 31 2021 @ 05:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: sciencelol

this is scary, Something huge is coming big false flag

it sure is feeling like that.

+18 more 
posted on Aug, 31 2021 @ 05:29 PM
link   

Between this and abandoning the soldier dogs in cages at the Kabul airport, I can only say that this "president" is a living manifestation of blunt hatred to America. He is what the religious would call "spiritually evil" and what the agnostic/atheist would call evil as in a total absence of good. Beyond being an agent of treason, he is truly an agent who seeks to actively attack the wellbeing and common good of this country which he allegedly swore an oath to uphold and defend.

+15 more 
posted on Aug, 31 2021 @ 05:30 PM
link   

Something huge is coming big false flag

I don't think the next full blown assault against America will be a false flag, it will be an actual attempt to destroy the country.

posted on Aug, 31 2021 @ 05:33 PM
link   

Blinded by a woke demented fool

+20 more 
posted on Aug, 31 2021 @ 05:35 PM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

Agreed.

I think we all need to make peace with God, because there is something coming that is bigger than all of us and it will be deadly.

posted on Aug, 31 2021 @ 05:37 PM
link   
And two months ago the Democrats voted and passed a requirement for women to be eligible for the draft.

posted on Aug, 31 2021 @ 05:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: projectvxn
a reply to: burdman30ott6

Agreed.

I think we all need to make peace with God, because there is something coming that is bigger than all of us and it will be deadly.

I am of the same mindset as you. I have made my peace with God. I am curious if you have any theory upon what you say.
I don't have any one theory just a mess of theories exploding my mind.
Maybe you can share?
If not I get it.

posted on Aug, 31 2021 @ 05:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

Something huge is coming big false flag

I don't think the next full blown assault against America will be a false flag, it will be an actual attempt to destroy the country.

True. The false flag was biden getting appointed (not elected) president. The real attack will involve all those weapons biden gifted the taliban.

posted on Aug, 31 2021 @ 05:56 PM
link   
I don't know how do-able this will be, but I just read that if the GOP takes the House mid-term,(which is likely) they might seriously go for a double impeachment. Biden for "dereliction of duty at the highest level", and Harris for bailing out rioters and looters last spring. If it was just the bail-outs, Harris would slide, BUT... one of the rioters she bailed out attempted to murder someone.

This is worth a read:
Impeachment looming

Some of the GOP folks are fairly confident that Biden is going to f** up so badly, he won't even make it that far!
As of this last week, that seems a definite possibility.

+7 more 
posted on Aug, 31 2021 @ 05:57 PM
link   
a reply to: americanbuffalo1

Not the person asked, but from a Christian perspective, I have to say the theoretical Mark of the Beast could very well be forthcoming and the disturbing thing is there are more than one or two indicators that it is here. "None may buy or sell lest they bear the mark" can easily be extrapolated into "none my earn a living lest they bear the mark." On one side we have the COVID vaccination mandates expanding to directly impact peoples' jobs, on another side we have cancel culture demanding people be fired for holding perfectly legal but politically and socially "unauthorized" viewpoints, on another side we have the Federal Reserve working on digital currency which would absolutely replace cash and likely lead to laws prohibiting bartering... I was never really big on the "Armageddon is coming" doomsayers, but I will say that today I find it difficult to actually disagree with those who are saying it.

posted on Aug, 31 2021 @ 06:12 PM
link   

The fact that there are still Americans and American aides and sympathizers that were left by our commander in chief already told us that some people had to be turned away at the gates.

It's "nice" to have verification of what can be assumed, I suppose, but regardless, Biden needs to get right with god very soon, because he appears to be doing the devil's work.

And I'm an atheist, but Biden might convert me simply based on the fact that someone this vile has to be doing the work of a supernatural being.

But I do suppose that it's all okay, because that orange man said mean things sometimes, so here we are with the apparent best that the Democrats could give us.

posted on Aug, 31 2021 @ 06:20 PM
link   
Have you ever had that one person you know who does everything they can to piss you off, just to see how far they can push you?

Sometimes, I think that's a part of what's going on here. How far will the American public let us go before all hell breaks loose? Evidently, we will let them go a long way.

edit on 8/31/2021 by Klassified because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join