It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How many Vaccinated People do you know that got Covid

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 31 2021 @ 02:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

originally posted by: elementalgrove
Nah people having adverse reactions to dangerous experimental drugs is not funny in the least.

I never said it was, what I do think is funny is the anecdotal story time tellers. Got any more?

People like you truly disgust me.

You are the kind of person that would mock a person with Lymes disease because their doctors claim they do not have it.
You are the kind of person that would mock the pain of an individual who is damaged from a drug, yet their are interests involved that suppress the exposure of damage.
You would mock ever single vaccine damaged child or infant, those who can not speak of the damage experienced.
You would laugh at parents who know the changes that came post vaccine and say it is their genetics.

Smug is to light of a word for someone with integrity such as yourself.

posted on Aug, 31 2021 @ 02:20 PM
link   
reading through the comments and it seems that the vax gives you covid just like we were saying the whole damn time...

go figure...

posted on Aug, 31 2021 @ 02:23 PM
link   
a reply to: elementalgrove

No, I'm saying your anecdotal stories are wholly fictitious.

posted on Aug, 31 2021 @ 02:38 PM
link   
a reply to: LordAhriman

You're right. I meant March 2020. Was a typo.

posted on Aug, 31 2021 @ 02:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: cmdrkeenkid

You're right. I meant March 2020. Was a typo.

Ah, okay. We do have one guy here who claims he had it in May 2019. I was hoping there wasn't another

posted on Aug, 31 2021 @ 02:47 PM
link   

Nope. I know people who had it in late 2019, November and December, but they also did work with Chinese people. One of them directly with an engineering component from GM Wuhan.

posted on Aug, 31 2021 @ 03:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: JAGStorm
a reply to: Atsbhct

As to the OP, I don't know anyone who has had Covid ever, vaccinated or unvaccinated.

To me that is just incredible. I have known so many people.
Do you have a very small circle of friends/family tied to one geographic area?

I live in a small town, but even here lots have had it. I know a tremendous amount of people as I lived all over the world.
I know a ton of people that have had it.

There have only been ~6000 cases and under 100 deaths in the entire province where I live (Nova Scotia, Canada). My circle is huge. Two huge families on both mine and my partners sides, plus friends. Not one case was reported in our small town. (About 1400 people.)

Even in Ontario, our largest population, no friends or family have had it. I know of one acquaintance whos mother (90) passed away with Covid, and that's it.

I work in publishing and no one I know here or stateside has had it yet. They know people who have had it, but not to the extent I would think.

posted on Aug, 31 2021 @ 03:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: cmdrkeenkid

Nope. I know people who had it in late 2019, November and December, but they also did work with Chinese people. One of them directly with an engineering component from GM Wuhan.

Yes. Late 2019 we had really bad flu symptoms but with dry persistent coughs. SWAMBO has still got a loss of sense of taste and smell.

Working in Salisbury then and were swarms of Chinese tourists for the Cathedral and we had to push through them.

posted on Aug, 31 2021 @ 03:34 PM
link   
Is this one of those echo chambers I've heard about?

If enough people post anecdotal tales does the government stop giving us the evil vaccines and everything goes back to normal?

a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

edit on 31/8/2021 by nonspecific because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 31 2021 @ 03:46 PM
link   
a reply to: nonspecific

If enough people post anecdotal tales does the government stop giving us the evil vaccines and everything goes back to normal?

How about this, I've had family die from Covid, and family die from vaccines, AND a friend die from the flu.
What I don't like is that anything other than vaccines are good isn't really allowed on most platforms. This is one of the few places left. Why is that?

posted on Aug, 31 2021 @ 04:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: nonspecific

Yes.

Things will also Kraken, pizza partiers will be executed and that disclosure stuff will happen.

posted on Aug, 31 2021 @ 04:14 PM
link   
a reply to: nonspecific

Things will never go back to normal and you know it.
And I think you secretly revel in it.

Vaccine passports, fascist controls and more, for life.

911 'controls' never went away did they?

Enjoy the future you are embracing.

posted on Aug, 31 2021 @ 04:15 PM
link   
a reply to: JAGStorm

One and he was vaccinated. Got ill but will make it. He did say ...........So much for being vaccinated.

posted on Aug, 31 2021 @ 04:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tarzan the apeman.

One and he was vaccinated. Got ill but will make it. He did say ...........So much for being vaccinated.

So, the vaccine did what it says on the tin, rather than what you mistakenly think it does?

posted on Aug, 31 2021 @ 04:33 PM
link   
Do you think maybe they told everyone in the US something different to the rest of us?

A lot of them seem to not grasp the basics of these jabs and what they will and will not do?

I thought they were acting dumb but maybe they were actually lied to about it?

a reply to: Oldcarpy2

posted on Aug, 31 2021 @ 04:36 PM
link   

I know 7 jabbed that have gotten it , one of them has gotten it twice

posted on Aug, 31 2021 @ 04:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus
a reply to: elementalgrove

No, I'm saying your anecdotal stories are wholly fictitious.

Why disagree with what is below?

You are the kind of person that would mock a person with Lymes disease because their doctors claim they do not have it.

You are the kind of person that would mock the pain of an individual who is damaged from a drug, yet their are interests involved that suppress the exposure of damage.

You would mock ever single vaccine damaged child or infant, those who can not speak of the damage experienced.

You would laugh at parents who know the changes that came post vaccine and say it is their genetics.

Those are all considered "anecdotal" when it comes to covering for the blatant crimes of western medicine.

Ignore the victims and laugh at their suffering.

At least you are consistent.
edit on America/ChicagoTuesdayAmerica/Chicago08America/Chicago831pmTuesday4 by elementalgrove because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 31 2021 @ 04:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: jondashipsu

I know 7 jabbed that have gotten it , one of them has gotten it twice

Yes, but the point about the jabs is, did they get serious Covid symptoms?

That is what the jabs are meant to do. Not to prevent catching it? As some on here wrongly believe.

posted on Aug, 31 2021 @ 04:42 PM
link   

Well two died and 1 got rocked hard by it, so Yeah I would say serious. Even thought that was not what the OP asked, They asked do we know anyone that got covid after the jab.. The jab does not work

Funny thing is prior to the jab coming out I did not know anyone that got covid
edit on 31-8-2021 by jondashipsu because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 31 2021 @ 04:42 PM
link   

I guess we "wrongly " believe it because they are calling it a vaccine, so blame the manufacturers and government for the misinformation

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join