It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How many Vaccinated People do you know that got Covid

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 31 2021 @ 12:55 PM
link   
I personally got Covid a few weeks ago and I haven't taken the gene therapy, but it also wasn't that bad. It was exactly like the flu other than I lost my sense of smell for a couple of weeks. I don't really know many people's health info, but my aunt is the one person I know for sure that's taken the jab and caught Covid. 3 times to be exact and just the other day she was sick again. Weird thing is, this time for some reason even though it's the same symptoms, it isn't Covid. Let's just say they have removed all my faith in the health industry the last couple of years, but I probably won't be treated anyways if I needed it since I didn't take the jab, so no loss I guess.

posted on Aug, 31 2021 @ 12:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: elementalgrove
Not really.

No, it is, you should think about writing more fiction.

posted on Aug, 31 2021 @ 01:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: DreadKnock
a reply to: JAGStorm

Many.

@Home both parents and I got the CCP Virus in April 2020, We were just fine, until they got The Vacc 2nd dose, then were hospitalized in ICU with the virus for 2 weeks. Almost died. I was exposed to the same virus at the same time, but am unvaccinated, and was unaffected.

@work out of 10 employees, 6 got vaccinated. 2 became severely ill and lost their job due to prolonged absence. I do not know what happened to them.

My best friend got the 2nd jab on Friday, and was sick all weekend. He went to the ER yesterday, and has been admitted with a sever CCP Virus delta infection.

Damn dude, that sucks. My wife's co-worker was pressured by her family into getting vaccinated. She asked us both what we thought and I told her like I tell everyone else. Look at what's going on around you personally. If you feel comfortable getting it, get it. I wouldn't because I've seen more vaccinated people sick, but that's my choice. She decided not to, but got pressured more and got the shot yesterday. She woke up at 2 this morning and couldn't breathe. She struggled to breathe for several minutes and almost had to call 911. She's a little better now, but her arm has been numb almost all day. I feel bad for her because her family pushed her into it.

posted on Aug, 31 2021 @ 01:02 PM
link   

That could be a reason, I did not think about that yet. I know though that he got a day off from work every time with the intention to rest, if he used that time to rest, I can't tell you.

I was rather thinking it was the two weeks break in between the shots, it felt kind of rushed to me, well the reason was the vacation, he had to be shot up with it in time, before going to vacation.

When he told me he's got the second one, I remember thinking like "feels like the last shot was yesterday". I remember he wasn't afraid but also not lucky to have the side effects again. Head rush, sore arm and general feeling unwell. A few days later I call him because parts arrived JIT before his vacation and his spouse told me he is in hospital with heart problems.

I know so exact because he was doing it so early and I was very interested about hearing his experience with the first shot.

posted on Aug, 31 2021 @ 01:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: JAGStorm
a reply to: ThatDamnDuckAgain

But I know someone that ushered the vaccine in Feb and March to get on vacation. He told me what it was but I forgot, it's been a while since I talked to him. Didn't make the vacation, was in hospital with inflamed heart muscle, two days after the second shot. Shadow of himself. Former MMA fighter.

I heard of an acquaintance that had a similar story. He was the most fit healthy person, and he got Covid the worst.
I have heard you shouldn't work out or do anything strenuous after the vaccine. Maybe these people just didn't listen.

I've heard there are places that won't let you give blood if you've been vaccinated. But that was word of mouth from an employee. Have you heard of that yet?

posted on Aug, 31 2021 @ 01:10 PM
link   
a reply to: LSU2018

www.redcrossblood.org...

When can I donate blood after receiving a COVID-19 vaccine?
The Red Cross is following FDA blood donation eligibility guidance for those who receive the COVID-19 vaccination. Deferral times for donations may vary depending on which brand of vaccine you received. If you’ve received a COVID-19 vaccine, you’ll need to provide the manufacturer name when you come to donate. In most cases, there is no deferral time for individuals who received a COVID-19 vaccine as long as they are symptom-free and feeling well at the time of donation.

The following eligibility guidelines apply to each COVID-19 vaccine received, including boosters: There is no deferral time for eligible blood donors who are vaccinated with a non-replicating inactivated or RNA-based COVID-19 vaccine manufactured by AstraZeneca, Janssen/J&J, Moderna, Novavax, or Pfizer.
Eligible blood donors who received a live attenuated COVID-19 vaccine or do not know what type of COVID-19 vaccine they received must wait two weeks before giving blood.

However, look at this part..................interesting, very interesting...

Can I donate COVID-19 convalescent plasma if I have received the vaccination?
The FDA allows people who have received a COVID-19 vaccine to donate dedicated COVID-19 convalescent plasma within six months of their infection of the virus, based on data that antibodies from natural infection can decline after six months however, the Red Cross has discontinued our convalescent plasma collection program.

Throughout the pandemic, the American Red Cross has adapted its collection of lifesaving blood products to meet the needs of all patients—including those battling COVID-19. Currently, our primary efforts are the prioritized expansion of red blood cell and platelet collections to meet surging hospital demand and have discontinued our convalescent plasma program. We will continue to monitor the situation in the context of emerging information, evolution of the pandemic and hospital demand to determine if we should resume our convalescent plasma program in the future.

convalescent plasma READ UP on that part..........
Why on earth would they discontinue this?????

People always want to make fun of conspiracy theorist, I want to ask people how can you NOT be one with the crap going on!
I think the vast majority of people just don't read enough. If you read a lot, too much of this stuff doesn't make sense or seems downright
diabolical.

edit on 31-8-2021 by JAGStorm because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 31 2021 @ 01:11 PM
link   

Zero

posted on Aug, 31 2021 @ 01:25 PM
link   

Very interesting indeed! I think that's worthy of its own thread. I'd heard it yesterday, but didn't pay no mind because I hadn't researched it yet.

posted on Aug, 31 2021 @ 01:30 PM
link   
I personally know 6 people who have gotten COVID in the last six months. 5 were fully vaccinated months prior to contracting COVID. 1 was completely unvaccinated.

Of the 6 - 4 wound up hospitalized. The person who was completely unvaccinated did not require hospitalization - under age 60. 1 man who was a heavy tobacco user also did not require hospitalization.

Two were hospitalized for treatment of dehydration associated with COVID - one of those patients has dementia that was exacerbated by the dehydration.

One was hospitalized for treatment of pneumonia that developed as the patient was fighting off the COVID virus for a second time - this person was severely immunocompromised and had another serious illness.

One was hospitalized for generalized malaise and failure to thrive while fighting off COVID.

5 were over age of 60. The one unvaccinated person was under age 60.

2 were residents of a Nursing Home and shared the same suite when they contracted COVID. One was already hospitalized when they contracted COVID for the second time.

posted on Aug, 31 2021 @ 01:31 PM
link   
Nobody

posted on Aug, 31 2021 @ 01:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: cmdrkeenkid
I had China Virus in early March 2019.

Lol no you didn't.

To answer OP, 2. A coworker and my wife both have it right now, and they're both vaccinated. They both feel like they have a cold with a complete loss of taste and smell. My wife is on day 7 and feeling better today.

posted on Aug, 31 2021 @ 01:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

Not really.

No, it is, you should think about writing more fiction.

Nah people having adverse reactions to dangerous experimental drugs is not funny in the least.

No matter how smug and up your own ass you are with a false sense of intelligence.

posted on Aug, 31 2021 @ 01:40 PM
link   

Honestly, I know very few people at all who have gotten covid. Vaccinated or otherwise. Probably 50% of the people I know have been vaccinated and the other 50% not. I had covid in early December 2020, but other than that I know of no one.

As I've said elsewhere here, I do know of one person (my FIL) who was just laid to rest after having the 2nd vaccination. But I do not know of a single person, whom I personally know, who has had covid (beside myself).

Most of the people whom I know who were vaccinated were vaccinated only recently (for a variety of reasons).

FTR, I do believe covid is real. I also believe that a lot more people have had it and don't know it. I further believe it is not as deadly as they say it is. I am not anti-vax, but I am hesitant because I don't trust it yet, and given what happened to my FIL, I am being extra cautious.

posted on Aug, 31 2021 @ 01:45 PM
link   
a reply to: LSU2018

I heard too in my country but it's a misinformation.

It was about the red cross not taking (mRNA) vaccinated for Rekonvaleszenz-Plasma harvesting. This, according to China, can be used to treat heavy COVID-19 infections.

Therefor it makes sense not using it from vaccinated. It has nothing to do with the blood not being "good".

Hope I could clear that up.

posted on Aug, 31 2021 @ 01:45 PM
link   
3, a couple and a guy who says he had covid before but no test, fully vaxxed now and he got it last week.

Everyone recovered so far

posted on Aug, 31 2021 @ 02:04 PM
link   

Nah people having adverse reactions to dangerous experimental drugs is not funny in the least.

I never said it was, what I do think is funny is the anecdotal story time tellers. Got any more?

posted on Aug, 31 2021 @ 02:04 PM
link   

5 breakthrough and 1 covid vaccine related death, in a very small sq.

posted on Aug, 31 2021 @ 02:07 PM
link   
I've known 20 people who..... anyone can make something up on the internet, the comments true or not, are all gossip. We live in a society now where gossip is held in high regard.

posted on Aug, 31 2021 @ 02:11 PM
link   
None.

posted on Aug, 31 2021 @ 02:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Atsbhct
Same here, good post! Most of my circle is 60+, most people I know are vaxxed and had no problems other than a few had 2 bad days after the vax. No Covid at all I know of, but laying low has kept me out of touch with my larger circles of acquaintances. I'm an introlvert anyway so I'm fine! I think the area being responsible has kept the illness low, though our hospitals are getting overflow from rural areas.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join