It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How many Vaccinated People do you know that got Covid

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 31 2021 @ 11:36 AM
link   
Everyone gets covid if you test hard enough.
What's with the influx of social engineers on here?
Is there a discount on online classes now?

"Cnn is right, covid is super dangerous, what shot did you like the most?"

posted on Aug, 31 2021 @ 11:46 AM
link   
a reply to: JAGStorm

did just about everyone already have Covid and just not know it?

DING DING DING

If it’s truly as contagious as they say, no way in hell the majority haven’t contracted it, in almost two years of it being around.

posted on Aug, 31 2021 @ 11:46 AM
link   

none.

posted on Aug, 31 2021 @ 11:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: JAGStorm
Let's just go by the last six months.
Think about people you know that got Covid, were they vaccinated or unvaccinted?

Here's the weird thing.......I only know vaccinated people that have gotten it.
It really got me wondering the following.

-Are the vaccinated more susceptible?
-Are the vaccines weakinge people's own immune system?
-Are vaccinated people just careless with social distancing/masks/large groups and that's what's causes "breakthrough" cases?

-Are the unvaccinated just more careful wearing masks/social distancing
-Are the unvaccinated already protected by their own antibodies, ie. did just about everyone already have Covid and just not know it?
-Are the unvaccinated healtheir in general and less likely to catch any illness

Just some things I ponder.

One. Had flu like symptoms. A better question to have asked would be how many were hospitalised. The one I know was a nurse who had both jabs. Not in hospital though.

posted on Aug, 31 2021 @ 11:48 AM
link   
At least 5, and 3 of their spouses, that work with me.
We have roughly 900 employees.

posted on Aug, 31 2021 @ 11:51 AM
link   
My neighbors who were arrogant and condescending about getting the vaccine early on and both ended up getting a nasty case of the Wuflu. I normally don't believe in karma, but in this case, I may have to make an exception.

I also have a family member who was hospitalized with covid though he had both jabs.

posted on Aug, 31 2021 @ 11:57 AM
link   
I can only go by a party that I attended in July as that had 60-80 fully vaxxed people. As of now no one has been sick or tested positive for Covid since vaxxed. Per a discussion with my brother who hosted the outdoor event. He and his wife did have covid before being immunized. They got it from hanging out with neighbors inside unmasked. Although a fervent Republican he knows that covid is no joke and vaxxed as soon as he could after being ill. They have friends with long haul covid issues and his doc advised the Vax after being sick with it.

posted on Aug, 31 2021 @ 12:09 PM
link   
a reply to: frogs453

He and his wife did have covid before being immunized.

Immunized against what, Covid-19?

I think you may be confused about what these ‘vaccines’ actually do.

They don’t immunize. Hence, the OP making this thread.

posted on Aug, 31 2021 @ 12:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

originally posted by: elementalgrove
Most that I know have thrombosis, fatigue, brain fog and had a bought of the rona right after receiving their second jab.

Cool story.

Not really.

posted on Aug, 31 2021 @ 12:13 PM
link   

To be honest I don't personally know anyone that has tested positive in the last several months.

With or without the vaccine.

posted on Aug, 31 2021 @ 12:15 PM
link   

I can go back 2 months and out of about 20 cases and 6 deaths, 2 of those who died were unvaccinated, 4 were vaccinated. The two who were unvaccinated were elderly, the four who were vaccinated were not elderly.

Every morning I wake up to another article claiming the vaccines weren't working as designed (or as people were made to believe), but the articles didn't start coming out until a majority of the country got vaccinated.

I still say each person has a choice but the vaccine is hit or miss and I personally see more dying with the vaccine than not. Neither myself or any of my family members are vaccinated, nor do any of us want to be.

posted on Aug, 31 2021 @ 12:18 PM
link   

Many.

@Home both parents and I got the CCP Virus in April 2020, We were just fine, until they got The Vacc 2nd dose, then were hospitalized in ICU with the virus for 2 weeks. Almost died. I was exposed to the same virus at the same time, but am unvaccinated, and was unaffected.

@work out of 10 employees, 6 got vaccinated. 2 became severely ill and lost their job due to prolonged absence. I do not know what happened to them.

My best friend got the 2nd jab on Friday, and was sick all weekend. He went to the ER yesterday, and has been admitted with a sever CCP Virus delta infection.

posted on Aug, 31 2021 @ 12:19 PM
link   

I don't know anyone personally besides myself that had COVID-19 either. But I don't ask, just from observation.

I know one woman who was positive but she had no symptoms, according to her.

Only hearsay from the neighbors favorite dog breeders uncle who knows someone that develops Swiss cheese cutters and that one... has a daughter. And she told him that...kind of hearsay.

But I know someone that ushered the vaccine in Feb and March to get on vacation. He told me what it was but I forgot, it's been a while since I talked to him. Didn't make the vacation, was in hospital with inflamed heart muscle, two days after the second shot. Shadow of himself. Former MMA fighter.

Makes you reconsider.

posted on Aug, 31 2021 @ 12:33 PM
link   
I know 5 vaccinated individuals personally, that have had covid in the last 2 weeks.
One was a 21 year old and in his group of friends 8 had it......all vaccinated.

I don't know anyone unvaxxed (since vaxing started) that has had it yet..

edit on 31-8-2021 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 31 2021 @ 12:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Itisnowagain
I know 5 vaccinated individuals personally, that have had covid in the last 2 weeks.
One was a 21 year old and in his group of friends 8 had it......all vaccinated.

I don't know anyone unvaxxed that has had it yet.

What symptoms did they have? Were they hospitalised?

posted on Aug, 31 2021 @ 12:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Oldcarpy2
None went to hospital as far as I know.

Symptoms were like a cold......no high temp, no cough..... a bit of dizziness.
The oldest is 53, a smoker with heart issues and on medication for heart..... he didn't know he had it but tested regularly because his wife had it after catching it at work, the test told him he had it. At that point he had no symptoms and next day he woke with a minor cold which got worse... he was vomitting at some point.
He's ok now.

edit on 31-8-2021 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 31 2021 @ 12:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Atsbhct
a reply to: Allaroundyou

And lots of the unvaccinated are spreading ridiculous propaganda despite not knowing anyone who's had a reaction to the vaccine. The rest of us are over it.

On the contrary... I'm unvaccinated and have seen more vaccinated people die, get sick, and have reactions from Bell's Palsy to 2 weeks of utter tiredness, to waking up in the middle of the night not being able to breathe.

posted on Aug, 31 2021 @ 12:49 PM
link   
a reply to: ThatDamnDuckAgain

But I know someone that ushered the vaccine in Feb and March to get on vacation. He told me what it was but I forgot, it's been a while since I talked to him. Didn't make the vacation, was in hospital with inflamed heart muscle, two days after the second shot. Shadow of himself. Former MMA fighter.

I heard of an acquaintance that had a similar story. He was the most fit healthy person, and he got Covid the worst.
I have heard you shouldn't work out or do anything strenuous after the vaccine. Maybe these people just didn't listen.

posted on Aug, 31 2021 @ 12:50 PM
link   
17 coworkers, 3 family or friends - all caught covid in 2020. None were vaxxed.

2 coworkers, one father of a coworker - caught covid in 2021 so far. All were vaxxed. No unvaxxed people that I know have caught Covid in 2021 so far.

Edit: none of the people were hospitalized or died. Mild flu like symptoms for five. Asymptomatic for the rest. (Did they really have it? Bad test?)
edit on 31/8/21 by Foundryman because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 31 2021 @ 12:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: frogs453
I can only go by a party that I attended in July as that had 60-80 fully vaxxed people. As of now no one has been sick or tested positive for Covid since vaxxed. Per a discussion with my brother who hosted the outdoor event. He and his wife did have covid before being immunized. They got it from hanging out with neighbors inside unmasked. Although a fervent Republican he knows that covid is no joke and vaxxed as soon as he could after being ill. They have friends with long haul covid issues and his doc advised the Vax after being sick with it.

That doctor should lose his/her license for advising them to get vaccinated after they knowingly had it already. Now their antibodies are wiped out.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join