It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Has an Mrna vax ever been used on humans before now

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 31 2021 @ 01:11 PM
link   
A number of successful Clinical Phase one/two trials started in 2013, and they had 20 years of research behind them. The biggest problem to overcome was that RNA is extremely fragile and they had to find a way to make it last longer, and it still only lasts like a day.

If one actually looked they are easy to find in the National Library of Medicine....just saying...lol

Between Oct 21, 2013, and Jan 11, 2016, we enrolled and vaccinated 101 participants with 306 doses of mRNA (80-640 μg) by needle-syringe

NLM

posted on Aug, 31 2021 @ 01:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: ThatDamnDuckAgain

No.
No.
No.
Because technology wasn't there.
IDK, may depend on the vaccine.

Complete trust in flawless science, fear, peer pressure, by mandate

You can actually look up the trials if you want that started around 2013.

posted on Aug, 31 2021 @ 01:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero
What no exactly are you talking about? The first one?

Then I stand corrected

posted on Aug, 31 2021 @ 01:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: sciencelol

Ok well why were they not approved and it seems we still have all those viruses ?

I mean obviously they didnt work or they would have been approved so Why would you think these ones all of a sudden work?

Why didn't what worked?

People think this was all created in 6 months and been an on going event since like 1993. Successful clinical trials started in 2013.

posted on Aug, 31 2021 @ 01:57 PM
link   

While that's true, we don't give a technique the benefit of the doubt when we develop new vaccines. We test every vaccine even if they are produced with the same technique.

That's like saying, we had EV a hundred years ago, successful trials and today, after we have developed a few more, say that all EV are safe because we know about them for so long.

It's like saying car manufactures know how to build cars that fold in itself on accidents, protecting the passenger since decades, we can take this technique and adapt it to every future car.

edit on 31.8.2021 by ThatDamnDuckAgain because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 31 2021 @ 02:08 PM
link   
They were talking about Pfizer and moderna having a bad reputation so I was pointing out the others available.

I don't think az vaccine had any more rare side effects than others just that it was released in volume in the UK before the others so it was the first that had flags raised I think.

a reply to: HawkEyi

posted on Aug, 31 2021 @ 02:15 PM
link   
No worries about mRNA experiments prior--as feeble as they might be--we now have not only the largest experiment ever administered on the human population but the multi-faceted handy-dandy mRNA at that.

The scientists who want to use it for all kinds of stuffs are giddy with the thrill. The military-industrial-intelligenge-complex the most excited I betcha! Such is the way of the world. And, alas, its probable end.

Lab rats lost their thrill and utility long ago for these chaps.

edit on 31-8-2021 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 31 2021 @ 02:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Scrutinizing

it kills the rats but it's good for you.
GMO kills the rats but it's good for you.
Government loves you. Drink your fluoride.

posted on Aug, 31 2021 @ 02:33 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 31 2021 @ 02:33 PM
link   
Double post
edit on 31/8/2021 by glen200376 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 31 2021 @ 02:37 PM
link   

Even though you admit.

The biggest problem to overcome was that RNA is extremely fragile and they had to find a way to make it last longer, and it still only lasts like a day.

Another reason this why this kind of tech shouldn't have being rushed out on a massive scale. To everyone let alone our youth and children. I dont remember the mRNAs being studied on the children/youth.

So why rush them to get vaxed with the new tech? that could have potential issues down the road?

edit on 31-8-2021 by HawkEyi because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 31 2021 @ 02:53 PM
link   
In that case they are all #ing morons.

3 billion plus and how many have the actually managed to kill?

Oh, don't tell me it takes a while to actually kill everyone right?

a reply to: glen200376

posted on Aug, 31 2021 @ 03:02 PM
link   
a reply to: nonspecific

Who Really Knows.....

Theres not Any LONG time studies...

Its all new...

Riouz

posted on Aug, 31 2021 @ 03:03 PM
link   
What would be the purpose of killing millions of not billions but really really slowly?

a reply to: Riouz5

posted on Aug, 31 2021 @ 03:24 PM
link   
a reply to: nonspecific

I am not saying that at all

I am saying its an Unknown..

As these / type of vaccines (lol) have NO long term studies...

Have a great day

Riouz

posted on Aug, 31 2021 @ 03:26 PM
link   
So what part of the mRNA delivery process would you say has the ability to kill people in the medium to long term?

There must be something that concerns you?

Your not just basing your concerns on nothing surely?

a reply to: Riouz5

posted on Aug, 31 2021 @ 03:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Hecate666

originally posted by: TerryDon79

originally posted by: sciencelol

originally posted by: TerryDon79
a reply to: sciencelol

Google (or whatever your favourite search engine is) is your friend

linkypoo

While an mRNA vaccine has never been on the market anywhere in the world, mRNA vaccines have been tested in humans before, for at least four infectious diseases: rabies, influenza, cytomegalovirus, and Zika.

Ok well why were they not approved and it seems we still have all viruses ?

Because they were still in trials (it's in the link).

Not true. They were not approved due to the atrocious outcome of the animal trials.
They were simply deemed too dangerous.
The technology is about 20 years old but previous trials were halted due to bad side effects.
The last one was h1n1 when they started on humans but stopped (as they should) as soon as they noticed narcolepsy was a thing in the very few test subjects.
That's what is done in any humane trials.

This large, global disaster is only allowed because of emergency status.
There is no excusing this. It's a dangerous folly that has killed more or just as many as the elusive covid.

Of course those that had the jab will find anything to make it seem like a good idea. Otherwise the fear of the consequences would drive them insane.

Nobody knows the longterm consequences, you will just have to observe yourself in the coming months and years.

Just to clarify: Are you saying there was an H1N1 mRNA vaccine trial? Could you please provide a link to that?

As far as I know, the only vaccines for H1N1 that were used in humans back in 2009-2010 were traditional killed/weakened whole virus types. And they produced a lot of side effects, as you might imagine. You can’t take the results of a whole virus vaccine and extend the results to an mRNA type vaccine.

posted on Aug, 31 2021 @ 03:42 PM
link   
Was that the one that had issues with narcolepsy?

It's the only one I was aware of?

a reply to: 1947boomer

posted on Aug, 31 2021 @ 03:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: glen200376

That's really good. I've thought this time and again, how Gates and some cronies have talked, for years, of the need for depopulation. Gates and the WHO have also done some weird, unapporved vaccine experiments on Africans, get this, African children!

Really. Psychos, that experiment on children, that want to depopulate the world, are the go to people for vaccine advice.

posted on Aug, 31 2021 @ 04:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: PapagiorgioCZ
a reply to: Scrutinizing

it kills the rats but it's good for you.
GMO kills the rats but it's good for you.
Government loves you. Drink your fluoride.

Like what Ronald Reagan said, “The most terrifying words in the English language are: I'm from the government and I'm here to help.”

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join