It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is President our finest President to date

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 31 2021 @ 03:09 AM
link   
YES HE IS.

1. He killed the useless Keystone Pipeline.

2. HE was always looking at his watch while our men in uniform was being casketed away. Moments of memory us loyal Veterans will cherish. He actually was sending a message “ sorry your.time is up ”.

3. He knows how to destroy America from within.

Sorry folks, but he truly is Americas finest President for destroying America.

By the way he also destroyed worldwide trust in American leadership. Now you understand when we were.young our teacher would tell us one day yes will mean no and bad will mean good.

l sure do.

Please my fellow Americans, wake the fk up.

yes the 4 th stimulus checks.are going out in the mail. AND WHERE THE fk IS
LEADERSHIP IN VD INFECTED DC.

oh and how many Congressmen after visiting China had to go to their private doctor to get Cravit 500 mg . lol

for real.. . remember MIM s CHINESE SPIDER WEB TRAP , its for real.

edit on 0800000006482021-08-31T03:48:06-05:00480608am3 by musicismagic because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 31 2021 @ 04:02 AM
link   
You can bet the quad of Japan, India, USA, and Australia for mutual defense are feeling rather insecure about now after witnessing the cut and run disorganization of Afghanistan.

I feel for the next President trying to clean up this mess the Democrats and their almost walk on water leadership has caused. The senate and congress need a major house cleaning especially the senate that lets much of the insanity through their chambers.

posted on Aug, 31 2021 @ 04:07 AM
link   
a reply to: musicismagic

Japan hassentthree planes there that l know of. destination pakistan with about 600people going there.

posted on Aug, 31 2021 @ 06:25 AM
link   
The real POTUS #45 who may not be the one now, that is up for major debate, but he is up for POTUS of all time. He looks like the best leader of any country ever in retrospect. He got it. It is about the people of the US and the World not the Cabal. He went for their stash, challenged their army of liars, and they went for him. He still won so they stopped the count at 2AM, and cheated like Lance Armstrong for the Yellow Jersey in the Tour de France!

posted on Aug, 31 2021 @ 08:26 AM
link   
He gave a prime pipeline project to Russia.

He gave some industrial material to a known China spy company.

He gave great speeches and advice concerning Afghanistan.

He gave some illegal high impact Executive Actions.

Countless other accomplishments in a short 7 Months !! 😃

posted on Aug, 31 2021 @ 08:34 AM
link   
Is President our finest President to date

The literal TRUTH BOMB.

Biden is the finest example of a walking piece of excrement.

posted on Aug, 31 2021 @ 08:44 AM
link   
a reply to: neo96
**cough**

LINK

Trump: Americans Who Died in War Are ‘Losers’ and ‘Suckers’

“Why should I go to that cemetery? It’s filled with losers.” In a separate conversation on the same trip, Trump referred to the more than 1,800 marines who lost their lives at Belleau Wood as “suckers” for getting killed.

**cough**

Sorry, my vaccine symptoms are acting up.

edit on 31-8-2021 by MDDoxs because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 31 2021 @ 08:46 AM
link   
a reply to: MDDoxs

Next time READ..

President Biden in June waived a congressional mandate that would have required the Pentagon to provide members of Congress with a detailed report about the risks of leaving Afghanistan.

Instead of trolling.
edit on 31-8-2021 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 31 2021 @ 08:47 AM
link   

Okay, thank you for the advice.

posted on Aug, 31 2021 @ 08:49 AM
link   

I think those stories were debunked as bulls#t lies from Democrat Campaign perps 😃

No actual recordings or credible "witnesses" 😃

Now go back to your Skippy Place 😵‍💫

posted on Aug, 31 2021 @ 08:52 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

I dont know what you are talking about, I just had to cough.

To stay on topic, I will say that the current president is most definitely not the best. Whether he is the worst is still up in the air. A lot of tough competition for that title.

posted on Aug, 31 2021 @ 08:53 AM
link   

Apparently it fell on deaf ears.

The Biden administration under the federal statute was barred from reducing troops in Afghanistan to less than 2,000 without first briefing Congress about the expected impact on U.S. counterterrorism operations and the risk to American personnel.

Wait for it.

However, Biden waived the mandate, arguing that providing this information to Congress could undermine "the national security interests of the United States," according to the Washington Free Beacon.

Guess leaving people behind along with 85 billion dollars worth of Military hardware doesn't undermine American NatSec.

posted on Aug, 31 2021 @ 08:59 AM
link   

Well, I wont resort to throwing the previous administration into the mix, but with regards to the first point you raise, the troop reductions in Afghanistan were already underway prior to the current administration in line with the Doha agreement.

The second comment;

However, Biden waived the mandate, arguing that providing this information to Congress could undermine "the national security interests of the United States," according to the Washington Free Beacon.

That is actually quite unsettling. Why would they think the US congress would undermine the nationals security interest of the US? As Xuenchen likes to state, can we corroborate these statements? The Washington Free Becon is pulling this from somewhere I guess. If true, I find it disturbing.

posted on Aug, 31 2021 @ 09:44 AM
link   

Sgt. La David Johnson...

Anybody?

posted on Aug, 31 2021 @ 09:51 AM
link   

You know you literally have no leg to stand on in defending this decroded piece of crap masquerading as a president so you have to spout nonsense on every thread. How sad.

nypost.com...

posted on Aug, 31 2021 @ 09:52 AM
link   
a reply to: musicismagic

Maybe some other country will be human, moral and decent enough to bring some of our countrymen home, then.

new topics

top topics

join