It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chase Bank Cancels General Mike Flynn's Credit Cards

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+4 more 
posted on Aug, 30 2021 @ 11:48 PM
link   
What a shame. A true American war hero and patriot is treated like this....

Chase Bank has canceled General Mike Flynn's personal credit card, citing "possible reputational risk to our company."

Chase Bank cancelled General Flynn’s personal credit card over “reputation risk”… #BoycottChase JPMorgan Chase & Co. Agrees To Pay $920 Million in Connection with Schemes to Defraud Precious Metals and U.S. Treasuries Markets | OPA | Department of Justice t.co... — Joseph J Flynn (@JosephJFlynn1) August 29, 2021

www.zerohedge.com...

We are at war.

+2 more 
posted on Aug, 30 2021 @ 11:54 PM
link   
We know who to boycott then. Not that I'm with Chase. Best to spread this to any patriot you know. They could lose 50% of their customer base

+13 more 
posted on Aug, 30 2021 @ 11:59 PM
link   
If they can censor a former potus
If they can cease your banking ability
If they can confiscate your property with impunity

Its cliche and used up at this point but...

People need to wake up.

posted on Aug, 31 2021 @ 12:03 AM
link   
a reply to: SeventhChapter

Can you explain what Flynn has to do with any of this other than ''risk'' to the company reputation?

+21 more 
posted on Aug, 31 2021 @ 12:10 AM
link   
a reply to: TerryMcGuire

I think the funnier aspect is that they cancelled his cards citing risk to their reputation...meanwhile just paid almost a billion dollars because they commited massive fraud and price manipulation in the precious metals markets. But yea Flynn was the risk to their reputation...

posted on Aug, 31 2021 @ 12:25 AM
link   
a reply to: RickyD

I read through the Zerohenge article but found no info on this. I did find however the rest of the article was devoted to exonerating Flynn and his guilty plea way back. Also I found where to purchase a snazzy Trump medal for 31 bucks.

posted on Aug, 31 2021 @ 12:28 AM
link   
I am more incredulous everyday..and Not in a good way.. Un ### believable.
Here are some
more companies owned by them that we need to boycott:
Bank One
Bear Stearns
Washington Mutual
Cazenove Group
InstaMed
WePay
chase owned
Big list

edit on 31-8-2021 by Starcrossd because: added linky

posted on Aug, 31 2021 @ 12:31 AM
link   
If it can happen to someone as public as him it could happen to any of us. Just sayin'. I know at some point it will be brought up "they are a private company and can do what they want". As a rebuttal I say this, any company that has taken a dime of taxpayer(that means yours, mine and joe down the streets) money ceases to be a private company and loses any such protection.

And I have a feeling it is going to be the first of many such instances.

posted on Aug, 31 2021 @ 12:35 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 31 2021 @ 03:09 AM
link   
a reply to: Starcrossd

Used to work for Bank one and vaguely remember some shady dealings by their parent company at the time.

Hence no longer working for them lol.

posted on Aug, 31 2021 @ 03:44 AM
link   
Oh, if they had just said to the bakery, make that cake. But no, what people said was they are a private business who can do as they wish, even though their business was a "public accommodation" business.

Reap what you sow. Credit card companies are under no obligation to extend credit to ANYONE.

Like people here said, Mike can go to another bakery, urrr, credit card company. There are plenty to choose from.

a reply to: SwampFox999

edit on 31-8-2021 by MiddleInsite because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 31 2021 @ 03:54 AM
link   
a reply to: MiddleInsite

I am not surprised seeing you defending a bank that dealt with NAZI Germany. NAZI sympathizers could buy exchange DOLLAR to Rückkehrer Reichsmark. Oh they also refused to pay out reparations to Jews. Owned by JP Morgan.

But hey, let's compare them to a mom and pop store and a complete different situation, shall we?

posted on Aug, 31 2021 @ 04:12 AM
link   

Some azzhole executive at Chase Bank just came out of his/her drunken stupor, found a 2017 newspaper under the bed, and made this bold decision.

The jerk likely did Flynn a favor, unintentionally. (Chase = 18% credit rate!)

posted on Aug, 31 2021 @ 06:09 AM
link   

Fastest we've ever agreed cancelling a CC was a good idea after agreeing getting one was needed, and we just got it a few weeks ago for credit building.

We'll both take the credit hit, going after Flynn was just petty & Chase no longer deserves our moolah. Nobody knew what was in his wallet (shut up, Jenifer Gardner) before, but they do now. In other words, if Chase had kept THEIR mouths shut, no one would have known he was a customer in the first place.

Enjoy your $76, Chase. You're not getting another dime going forward.

posted on Aug, 31 2021 @ 06:28 AM
link   
a reply to: MiddleInsite

So you agree the Democrats going after the bakery are just evil. Good. No one here said the bank should be sued, they said people should be like Flynn, and go elsewhere.

posted on Aug, 31 2021 @ 09:40 AM
link   

I heard that Chase had warned Roger Stone that they might do this to him, as well as Gen. Flynn, Trump and others. Since the source provided is Zerohedge, I take it with a grain of salt. But I can TOTALLY see Chase (and others) doing this, living as we are in the virtue signaling, Woke universe.
edit on 31-8-2021 by Thoughtcrime because: Spelling

posted on Aug, 31 2021 @ 10:03 AM
link   
I had some Jp Morgan Chase stock, sold it this morning. Companies that go woke need to go broke.
edit on 31-8-2021 by turbo8 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 31 2021 @ 10:07 AM
link   

What a shame. A true American war hero and patriot is treated like this....

Oh Whoopty Doo. What treated like the rest of us.
Guess what I got dropped for? Paying on time and balances off too much.

posted on Aug, 31 2021 @ 10:12 AM
link   

I was thinking the same - one guy can ruin their reputation but a $920 million fine is just another day at the office LOL.

JP Morgan Chase to pay record $920 million to resolve U.S. investigations into trading practices

posted on Aug, 31 2021 @ 10:20 AM
link   
a reply to: underpass61
I say skip those 920 million and do the investigation!

Probably a lot more to win besides justice.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join