It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

COVID-19 update for Aug. 30: B.C. reports 1,853 new cases, 7 deaths

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 30 2021 @ 11:45 PM
link   
Right on Schedule? B.C. reports 1,853 new cases, 7 deaths. As B.C premier declared no exemption for any of the covid vaxs the cases of covid had started to rise with seven deaths.

Booster shots are being planned. Dispute the measures the cases like in Israel are slowly rising in B.C Canada.

COVID-19 update for Aug. 30: B.C. reports 1,853 new cases, 7 deaths | B.C. preparing for booster shots | Exposure alerts issued for 30 more B.C. flights

They are seeing what is happening in Israel yet they arent reporting it on the news but are getting ready for it.

“Current data to date shows most people have good immunity that is sustained for at least six months after receiving their second dose, however it is not yet clear how long immunity lasts nor known whether and when additional shots are required to sustain immunity for Canadians.”

when additional shots are required to sustain immunity
Unfortunately this covid report from B.C doesn't show whose getting infected whatever vaxed or un vaxed.

posted on Aug, 31 2021 @ 12:05 AM
link   
a reply to: HawkEyi

worrying about 7 deaths and they have killed young people and kids with a shot!

posted on Aug, 31 2021 @ 12:26 AM
link   
I live on the rock, off the coast of BC, about a million of us here.
47 have died with the wu-flu. 90 of suicide and 370 from drug overdoses.
We care about what now?
This is getting weirder by the moment.

posted on Aug, 31 2021 @ 01:05 AM
link   
There are simply no words to describe this strangeness.

I found these two pages last night and it shows a growing opposition. The first, on fb, is for "BC Business against Health Pass which is pretty interesting with 99k people and businesses claiming they will serve anyone regardless of status, the second is a change.org petition that people were adding to all last night. I doubt these will do much but are great in terms of showing people they are not alone in their stance to be unvaxxed.

BC Business against Health Pass

Abolish Passport Program British Columbia

posted on Aug, 31 2021 @ 07:25 AM
link   
Is Quebec on board the vaccination train as well? I haven't heard about their stance or the Native American's stance either.

posted on Aug, 31 2021 @ 03:39 PM
link   
You need to slow your roll with covid threads mate.

posted on Aug, 31 2021 @ 03:41 PM
link   

Right on Schedule? B.C. reports 1,853 new cases, 7 deaths. As B.C premier declared no exemption for any of the covid vaxs the cases of covid had started to rise with seven deaths.

What exactly are you suggesting? Right on schedule? well, ya, every monday, we get the #s from Friday, Saturday, And Sunday, so 3 days, that might actually be a slight improvement on the daily average.

edit on 31-8-2021 by vonclod because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 31 2021 @ 04:05 PM
link   

yeah something seems fishy on this one. BC reported only 503 new cases as of yesterday on the covid chart for BC. aug. 30.
also here in Ontario which has a population 3 TIMES the size of BC only has 580 new cases today.

Funny how some of the left leaning governments of our provinces are being so tyrannical about the vaccine and the passport, and the conservative premiers are less so.

Doug Ford premier of Ontario is being pushed and shamed into getting a vaccine passport and yesterday he announced that one would be soon coming. He did also state that he did not like the passport and it is a way of dividing and splitting society.

I am fully vaccinated and I also know and have family and friends that are not, however I do not believe in shaming and segregating people who are not, sick governments and sick media are on a hellbent destruction of divide.

I understand in BC that there are also NO exceptions for people even if they are allergic or have a medical certificate to prove they cannot be vaccinated. This is ridiculous and not to mention dangerous.

posted on Aug, 31 2021 @ 04:06 PM
link   
a reply to: alphacenturi
The #s posted by OP, are for 3 days

posted on Aug, 31 2021 @ 04:52 PM
link   
a reply to: vonclod

I understand now, but in all fairness to the OP, the headlines on all the news state 1800 new cases. without adding that its for 3 days in the large print so to speak.

So basically their case count did not triple like the news media are implying.

posted on Aug, 31 2021 @ 05:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: alphacenturi
a reply to: vonclod

I understand now, but in all fairness to the OP, the headlines on all the news state 1800 new cases. without adding that its for 3 days in the large print so to speak.

So basically their case count did not triple like the news media are implying.

Well, sometimes you have dig deeper than a headline is all. I'm not sure where it was implied the #s tripled? I live here, so, we all know this is how they doing the weekend #s. There is no media here that would of claimed the #s tripled, in fact the article linked, says the #s are from aug 26 0n, here is the info

ETA..adding the link, even though it's in OP
Actually, having trouble copying the link, but it's from the OP

B.C.’S COVID-19 CASE NUMBERS
As of the latest figures given on Aug. 30

• Total number of confirmed cases: 165,413 (5,918 active cases)

• New cases since Aug. 26: 1,853

• Total deaths: 1,814 (seven additional deaths)

• Hospitalized cases: 176 (up 17 since Friday)

• Intensive care: 91 (up seven since Friday)

• Total vaccinations: 3,904,121 received first dose; 3,541,731 second doses

• Recovered from acute infection: 157,419

• Long-term care and assisted-living homes, and acute care facilities currently affected: 18

posted on Aug, 31 2021 @ 07:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: igloo
There are simply no words to describe this strangeness.

I found these two pages last night and it shows a growing opposition. The first, on fb, is for "BC Business against Health Pass which is pretty interesting with 99k people and businesses claiming they will serve anyone regardless of status, the second is a change.org petition that people were adding to all last night. I doubt these will do much but are great in terms of showing people they are not alone in their stance to be unvaxxed.

BC Business against Health Pass

Abolish Passport Program British Columbia

They are, rightfully getting lots of pushback.

posted on Sep, 1 2021 @ 02:57 PM
link   
I geuss no one like facts around here

join