It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FBI report: Nikola Tesla, inventor of wireless technology, an alien from Venus

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+1 more 
posted on Aug, 30 2021 @ 11:32 PM
link   
I thought this was an interesting article .

Apparently recently declassified FBI Tesla documents state he was from Venus and brought here as a baby and given to the tesla family to raise.

You know like superman .

This is why he was so smart and so far ahead of anyone else alive because he was from venus .

I jest but if Im being honest it would not surprise me a bit if this was true.

Tesla’s scientific creations were considered 300 to 1,000 years ahead of his time; all his creations in his later years were subsequently classified as top-secret by the FBI.

Titled “Nikola Tesla Part03 of 3”, the third of 3 declassified FBI reports about Tesla contains 64 pages with certain portions blotted out in black ink.

But one paragraph states the following:

“The ‘Space People’ visited the Tesla engineers many times, and informed us that Tesla was from Venus, brought to this planet as a baby, and was left with Mr. and Mrs. Tesla in a remote mountain province in 1856 in what is now Yugoslavia.”

Fun to imagine anyway

epochtimes.today...
edit on 30-8-2021 by sciencelol because: (no reason given)

Ty to Phage for finding the actual document hope he doesnt mind I stole it for the Op

edit on 31-8-2021 by sciencelol because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2021 @ 11:37 PM
link   
a reply to: sciencelol

Well , you know that Sounds VERY Implausible don't you ? ................*)

+4 more 
posted on Aug, 30 2021 @ 11:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit

Well , you know that Sounds VERY Implausible don't you ? ................*)

I thought it was clear in my OP that I thought it was improbable but would not surprise me if it was true.

But this is ATS so no better place to discuss IMO

posted on Aug, 30 2021 @ 11:44 PM
link   

Well, if Tesla was so smart, imagine how smart and alien James Clark Maxwell must have been, to invent all the equations that Tesla used, and pretended were his own?

posted on Aug, 30 2021 @ 11:53 PM
link   

Apparently recently declassified FBI Tesla documents state he was from Venus and brought here as a baby and given to the tesla family to raise.

I'm not sure what you mean by "inventor of wireless technology" but for what it's worth, this is that document. Did the event occur?

edit on 8/30/2021 by Phage because: (no reason given)

edit on 8/30/2021 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2021 @ 11:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

I'm not sure what you mean by "inventor of wireless technology" but for what it's worth, this is that document. Did the event occur?

I dont know but that was a cool read ty

ETA after your edit.

Its not my title but you know that

posted on Aug, 31 2021 @ 12:08 AM
link   
The Epoch Times cited as a source? Puuuuleeze...

posted on Aug, 31 2021 @ 12:09 AM
link   
So Venus is habitable now?

posted on Aug, 31 2021 @ 12:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kreeate

LOL. Wasn't there a story recently about possible life discovered on Venus or in the atmosphere of Venus?

posted on Aug, 31 2021 @ 12:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: chr0naut

Well, if Tesla was so smart, imagine how smart and alien James Clark Maxwell must have been, to invent all the equations that Tesla used, and pretended were his own?

Tesla is a prime example that genius and insanity often go hand in hand.

In his younger years, he really was able to revolutionize our use of electricity. However, he was a terrible salesman and sold his ideas to others who claimed credit for his work.

However, as he grew older, his genius gave way to insanity and much of what he came up with was either useless, insanely impractical, or flat out wrong. His claims became stranger the older he got until eventually, everyone figured out he was crazy. He suffered from the obsessive-compulsive syndrome, which shattered his reputation. He hated round objects, jewelry, as well as to touch someone’s hair. He was obsessed with the number 3 stuck repeating each action 3 times. This included things like walking around his building 3 times, shaking hand ,drinking in 3 sips at a time.

His wild claims in later life included his claim to have had a conversation with Martians. Nikola Tesla was a top-notch electrical engineer, but almost all of the fanciful inventions attributed to him by conspiracy theorists are fictional. In short, for much of his later work, he was simply wrong, dependent on crackpot mathematical ideas that were, even in his day, rejected by most mainstream mathematicians and physicists.

However, he was a great electrical engineer he was able to take someone's design and make it work better. Unfortunately, his illness destroyed his life.

posted on Aug, 31 2021 @ 12:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: sciencelol

originally posted by: Kreeate

LOL. Wasnt there a story recently about possible life discovered on venus or in the atmoshere of venus?

Possible "life" in the atmosphere of Venus is a far cry from human-like life.
Also, that load of nonsense had been debunked.

Potential signs of life on Venus are fading
Life on Venus debunked

edit on 31-8-2021 by Kreeate because: added

posted on Aug, 31 2021 @ 12:23 AM
link   
a reply to: Kreeate

Possible "life" in the atmosphere of Venus is a far cry from human-like life

Duhhhh

posted on Aug, 31 2021 @ 12:52 AM
link   
a reply to: dragonridr

James Clark Maxwell published his equations 25 years before Tesla was born, but he was a scientist, and an engineer, so fewer people know about him.

When electrical and electronic engineers learn about the equations of electrical circuits, the learn Maxwell's equations. They don't learn Tesla's equations - because there aren't any.

edit on 31/8/2021 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 31 2021 @ 01:11 AM
link   

Sounds like someone read too many Superman comics.

Cheers

posted on Aug, 31 2021 @ 03:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: chr0naut
a reply to: dragonridr

James Clark Maxwell published his equations 25 years before Tesla was born, but he was a scientist, and an engineer, so fewer people know about him.

When electrical and electronic engineers learn about the equations of electrical circuits, the learn Maxwell's equations. They don't learn Tesla's equations - because there aren't any.

Most of the Tesla story is pure hype.

Albert Einstein kept 3 photographs on his office wall, of the people who he regarded as pure genises. They where of James Clerk Maxwell, Michael Faraday and Issac Newton. Tesla doesn't even get a look in.

www.cantorsparadise.com...

posted on Aug, 31 2021 @ 04:56 AM
link   

There are Silicon based life forms on Venus, it is a known fact now and a truth that the world should know about.

I wonder when the disinformation shills will come along and say its been debunked and such...... Oh I already see some above my post, see when you put factual things up they swarm and try to say it doesn't exist. CiA, FBI, GCHQ all infiltrate here so I wouldn't take stock in some of what these fools.say, they think they follow the latest and greatest science put out by their establishment gods lol, the real science would stroke their stupid asses out.

"Mars was our past, Venus is our future" - by a lady who smokes and knows things

edit on 8 31 2021 by BerkshireEntity because: Trump Won

posted on Aug, 31 2021 @ 05:25 AM
link   

A very interesting little letter.

Regarding the Tesla set: I'd always assumed it was an EVP device rather than an interplanetary communication device for two reasons; one being that the meme of alien contact was more or less all psychic by this era of the phenomenon. Secondly, Tesla was known to have been developing a different device for interplanetary communication: The Maginfying Transmitter.

In any case, the association with Venus seems rather spurious as contemporary accounts all are in regards to radio signals from "Mars".

In fact this was so well known at the time that it piqued the interest of Guglielmo Marconi to build a device that could also "intercept radio contact from Mars". He was also successful in convincing himself he had received radio contact from another world. Of course, this is all assuming that the "radio contact" these men allegedly achieved isn't simply attributable to the same phenomenon responsible for EVP, which sometimes affects the audio output of electronic devices.

Later, in the 1960s, George Meek actually did develop a device that seems to be related to the ones created by Marconi and Tesla, which he called Spiricom. He used it in a successful attempt to contact and speak with the dead, most notably a scientist calling himself Mueller, who helped in the development of the machine.

related reading:

teslaenergy.org...

ufosightingshotspot.blogspot.com...

www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

posted on Aug, 31 2021 @ 05:31 AM
link   
I was watching something a bit back that said Venus was possibly habitable about 700 million years ago.

posted on Aug, 31 2021 @ 05:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: BerkshireEntity

There are Silicon based life forms on Venus, it is a known fact now and a truth that the world should know about.

Proof please?

posted on Aug, 31 2021 @ 06:03 AM
link   
OH MY GOD.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join