It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Vaccine passports crucial to prevent future COVID-19 lockdowns, hospitality industry says

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 30 2021 @ 10:23 PM
link   
Here comes the lie for the covid passports. According to CBC and an hospitality expert these vax passports are crucial to prevent future COVID-19 lockdowns.

Yet they ignore that even a fully vaxed person can and could spread variants onto the population which raises the question of the vax efficiency. They claim that this would help prevent future COVID-19 lockdowns.

Yet ignore that these vax passports deny access to others because they arent vaxed. A dangerous dystopian idea. Which could very create blowback.

Vaccine passports crucial to prevent future COVID-19 lockdowns, hospitality industry says

An Interesting claim.

A proof-of-vaccination system would also help hospitality businesses to find suitable employees, something many are struggling with, he said, as workers are concerned about their own safety if they're dealing with unvaccinated patrons. "A vaccine passport will help in the recruitment of workers, and also in attracting customers in indoor spaces," he said.

Imagine working for a businesses while they are requiring you in the future to get vaxed with booster shots if you want to stay in the job?

"A vaccine passport will help in the recruitment of workers

I am sure the pay would be good right?

Local restaurant owners are also in favour of the vaccine passport rollout.

Here is a funny interesting take.

"We're not going to be able to do another round of takeout," he said. "It was a grind, not profitable and hard on the staff."

Probably because that restaurant was doing it wrong? i know there had being some other businesses that knew how to go around the take out and had no issues of doing take outs.

If this restaurant claims that it wasnt not profitable what makes this restaurant think vax passports will?

posted on Aug, 30 2021 @ 10:25 PM
link   
Like some had pointed out even a fully vaxed person can spread the variant as much as a un vaxed could.

+1 more 
posted on Aug, 30 2021 @ 10:26 PM
link   
a reply to: HawkEyi

FALSE!!!

Lockdowns are a POLITICAL tool of repression, first used in communist China, NOT a medical procedure.

Sweden had NO lockdowns and now has both herd immunity and the lowest current Covid death rate.

posted on Aug, 30 2021 @ 10:27 PM
link   
So to hear some businesses owners say that takeout wasn't profitable for them its either they arent doing as well by advertising or some just dont like their fooed in general?

In General this takeout for other businesses was very popular during the lockdowns.

posted on Aug, 30 2021 @ 10:28 PM
link   
a reply to: M5xaz

And what these vax passports are no different from the lockdowns.

posted on Aug, 30 2021 @ 10:31 PM
link   
Edited.....Read the title wrong.
edit on 2021 by shaemac because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2021 @ 10:45 PM
link   

A proof-of-vaccination system would also help hospitality businesses to find suitable employees, something many are struggling with

due to a good chunk of workers are sitting home drawing unemployment benefits .
Of course they are claiming "scared"

posted on Aug, 30 2021 @ 11:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Gothmog

They think that these vax passports would find or force suitable employees back into their businesses but then again. If the pay isn't good was it worth it?

Some people are willing to become guinea pigs. I heard a person walk off near by on a sidewalk while talking loud on their phone with a friend of there's on their phone. They admitted the following.

"I think those of us who took the vaxs/shots and even me i think we are all or had became guinea pigs"

I couldn't believe that a vaxed person would walking and talking so loud would say it, but they did.

posted on Aug, 30 2021 @ 11:30 PM
link   
so basically we are hostages?

posted on Aug, 30 2021 @ 11:40 PM
link   

During a difficult time for restaurants this will keep even more people away.
Show your vaccine pass or eat somewhere else, ops all places now have the same policy so go home and eat.

Seems like Germany in the 30's, "papers please"
edit on 30-8-2021 by Blue_Jay33 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 31 2021 @ 04:50 AM
link   
The article is written like the hospitality industry was hurt because people were so fearful of COVID rather than the real reason being the lockdowns and people not even allowed to leave house.

and also in attracting customers in indoor spaces," he said.

Like that is the problem!

posted on Aug, 31 2021 @ 07:39 AM
link   
I predict we will be hearing about un-vaxx speakeasies or "blind pigs" cropping up.

Basements or warehouses decked out for dinning and while you're there enjoy some entertainment, dancing and gambling. Don't worry about other things like party favors being passed around. You'll need to know someone and a password or secret handshake and have plenty of cash on hand.

posted on Aug, 31 2021 @ 07:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: HawkEyi
Like some had pointed out even a fully vaxed person can spread the variant as much as a un vaxed could.

This. I can't get over how this just keeps getting minimized while the unvaxxed are treated like lepers.

Study: Fully Vaccinated Healthcare Workers Carry 251 Times Viral Load, Pose Threat to Unvaccinated Patients, Co-Workers
childrenshealthdefense.org...

But yeah, its the unvaxxed that are the problem.

posted on Aug, 31 2021 @ 12:29 PM
link   
Ditto the idiots don't seem to understand vaccinated are super spreaders, in every other headline these days, also emerging places like Israel and Iceland the vaccinated are being hospitalized with covid, in percentages like half or more the patients, and dying.

That aside, millions have died to defend precious freedom. That any American could possibly say a virus is a reason to become a totalitarian state is not only a careless idiot, that would spit on all veterans, past and present, but a shameful coward, the type of persons to be avoided, useless enemies of a free people and supporters of repressive dictators that have no place, whatsoever, in the free world.

So, enjoy your vaxxed only clientele, and, if I see any business engaged in this Fascism, it's a lifetime boycott. Also, when your vaxxed clientele and employees start kicking the bucket, over clots catching up to them or ADE, don't go crying in your beer how you need unvaccinated customers to return. You don't want to be around us? That cuts both ways, be rest assured. It would do everybody a favor if you went bankrupt and vanished from the scene, by all means, because you're stupid, you're bad citizens, you're evil.

posted on Aug, 31 2021 @ 01:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: ThatDamnDuckAgain
The article is written like the hospitality industry was hurt because people were so fearful of COVID rather than the real reason being the lockdowns and people not even allowed to leave house.

and also in attracting customers in indoor spaces," he said.

Like that is the problem!

Exactly these businesses think that these vax passports will bring more customers yet i think its going to be the opposite.

Imagine going every week to your favorite hangout with your pals and you have to show a pass every single time? really?

posted on Aug, 31 2021 @ 01:07 PM
link   

Imagine going every week to your favorite hangout with your pals and you have to show a pass every single time? really?

Just like in the 1940s, how lovely.

As a German, it's my duty to shove this into all your faces. Never again.

posted on Aug, 31 2021 @ 01:10 PM
link   
a reply to: ThatDamnDuckAgain

1984 was not a guide! i remember reading that book while i was younger.

Are you seeing the cases of covid in Israel? they are rising even higher dispute the third booster shots.

edit on 31-8-2021 by HawkEyi because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 31 2021 @ 01:21 PM
link   

1940s, WW2 in Germany, the picture depicts an officer and at least two Jewish persons being asked for their papers. I read 1984 too.

About Israel, yes I hope that the hospitalized all make it out well. However I would not be honest if I would not tell you that I saw them rushing this with skeptism. For a folk with that history to rush something like that... IDK. And then vaccine passports being another red flag, stamping people into categories... Very slippery slope. I was very surprised to hear how they rushed everything.

I thought they, the People of Israel, would be more cautious around such topics, but were the first ones to bring up the green passport.

posted on Aug, 31 2021 @ 01:25 PM
link   
Once the lockdowns began to end, traffic and lines in stores started to increase.

I prefer the lockdowns.

Maybe I should move to a less populated area? (Now 15 mi NW of Chicago)

posted on Aug, 31 2021 @ 01:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: MichiganSwampBuck
I predict we will be hearing about un-vaxx speakeasies or "blind pigs" cropping up.

Basements or warehouses decked out for dinning and while you're there enjoy some entertainment, dancing and gambling. Don't worry about other things like party favors being passed around. You'll need to know someone and a password or secret handshake and have plenty of cash on hand.

I mean.. Why hide it or be all secretive about it? That seems to concede defeat right off the bat.

Despite information channels that are driven by bots to amplify certain behavioral signals, there are many, many more that just arent down with this than folks seem to realize. Many are indeed operating from a position of fear, or at least being intimidated though.

No reason to be all secret squirrel though. We just adopt the systems that prevent any sort of centralized power from coercing the general population into compliance. The modern context of this path not only makes it viable (for the first time in known history), it also appeals to the ideology of a truly vast diversity of people. Id even go so far as to say most.

We build from a foundation of decentralized food, energy, and manufacturing potentiated by air-gapped, non-corporate automation. We have everything we need to do this in literally weeks, worldwide. Then we go from there!

Who GAF about passports when we have a completely parallel system that not only takes the place of the authoritarian structure.. it outcompetes it in numerous aspects right from the beginning.

Of course, that requires people buying some crap on amazon and ebay like they are (probably) already doing. But it seems like many would prefer to fight over who controls the centralized, authoritarian system instead. I dont think that will end well for anyone, including those who plan on benefitting most.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join