It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Biden dismantles Protections for Americans overseas. 500 Americans Still Trapped in Afghanistan.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+2 more 
posted on Aug, 30 2021 @ 07:34 PM
link   
According to early estimates "from China Biden's state department" there were/are up to 10,000 Americans in Afghanistan. Meanwhile the China Biden administration has been claiming that they have been doing everything possible to get all Americans "that want to get out of Afghanistan" and they claim there are only about 250 left. In reality, there seem to be a lot more possibly thousands of Americans still trapped in Afghanistan.

According to this state department statement, up to 10,000 Americans were in Afghanistan.

Up to 10,000 Americans Remain Trapped in Afghanistan as We Face a Second Iran Hostage Crisis

According to the same China Biden state department they evacuated 4,500 Americans. But the China Biden administration is now claiming that they got 4,500 Americans that wanted to get out of Afghanistan out of 6,000.

State Department Reveals the Number of Americans Left to Be Evacuated from Afghanistan

Not only is the China Biden administration attempting to blame everyone but themselves, but they are adding insult to injury by claiming "we evacuated the majority of Americans that wanted to get out of Afghanistan."

What American would want to stay in a country ran by the Taliban?...

So not only are at least 500 Americans still trapped there, some figures were stating that there could have been up to 40,000 Americans in Afghanistan, but now they have no help whatsoever from the China Biden administration.

BTW, according to a U.S. representative from Florida, i heard it as I was typing here, she stated that they had to move 3 times to different safe houses Americans because the China Biden administration gave the names and locations of Americans...

What's more, and this is even worse, now I just read that months before the China Biden administration pulled out of Afghanistan they dismantled protections for citizens trapped overseas...

Houston Keene, Rich Edson
August 18, 2021

The Biden administration moved in June to dismantle a system designed to protect American citizens trapped abroad — just months before the Taliban took over Afghanistan, stranding thousands of Americans in the Central Asian country.

Fox News has obtained the June 11 memo sent around the State Department which gave the green light on the "discontinuation of the establishment, and the termination of, the Contingency and Crisis Response Bureau (CCR)."

The sensitive but unclassified memo was signed by Deputy Secretary of State Brian McKeon, just a couple of months before the Biden administration’s botched troop withdrawal that saw Afghanistan fall under Taliban control.

Biden admin moved to dismantle protections for citizens trapped overseas months before Kabul’s fall: memo

What in the world?... For this THE ENTIRE CHINA BIDEN administration should resign or be impeached...

edit on 30-8-2021 by ElectricUniverse because: add link and correct excerpt.

posted on Aug, 30 2021 @ 07:42 PM
link   
a reply to: ElectricUniverse

The current administration hates America and Americans they hate what we stand for, they hate that we think we have a choice and rights. they hate our military and troops and dont care if they die.

Anybody that still supports them also clearly hates America and Americans and our way of life.

And wants Americans to die and American troops to die.

It is so clear they might as well just say it out loud
edit on 30-8-2021 by sciencelol because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2021 @ 07:51 PM
link   

I think they only really know if someone is there, if that person actually went to an American Embassy and officially registered themselves. Also, there may be people who had registered themselves, but never un-registered when they left the country.

To be clear, I'm not trying to justify anything. I'm just saying they really don't know how many Americans are there, but I'm sure when they make their estimates, they leave the numbers on the low side.

Also, I saw the other day on one of the news channels someone was saying that many of the people 'voluntarily choosing to stay in the country', are doing so because they would have to leave their family behind. They would not be able to bring their family back here with them at this time.

posted on Aug, 30 2021 @ 09:05 PM
link   
FYI Biden ended another Trump era program, which never became operational, that the State department did before the proposed group and does after its closer before opening.

Take Shots every time OP says China while referring to America now that dems are in charge.... Might want to do half shots to live.

posted on Aug, 30 2021 @ 10:03 PM
link   
I think it is time to start an investigation to see if the Democratic party has any ties to America and the constitution; start at the top and work your way down kind of investigation....

posted on Aug, 30 2021 @ 10:08 PM
link   
500 is it? Poor guys and gals. Wish their country actually gave a crap about them but I won't hold my breath due to the current administrations dogma.

posted on Aug, 30 2021 @ 10:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Pyle

Are your feelings hurt?... Too bad... Go get all the shots you need. It seems that you are drunk already anyway as you make no sense at all...

edit on 30-8-2021 by ElectricUniverse because: correct comment.

posted on Aug, 30 2021 @ 10:15 PM
link   
a reply to: 727Sky

The entire China Biden administration has to be impeached and I think the entire democrat party has to be disbanded. They have lied to Americans for years. Used those lies several times to impeach a POTUS that was doing his job. They have made it possible to make "their political opponents as criminals" and there are political prisoners right now from January 6th. They stole the election and want to keep on stealing elections by nationalizing our elections. Not to mention that the real stain in this country, and racism, is the democrat party.

posted on Aug, 30 2021 @ 11:39 PM
link   

Of course is made no sense to you... you ignored the first half of my post and went straight for low hanging fruit.

posted on Aug, 31 2021 @ 01:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: Pyle

Of course is made no sense to you... you ignored the first half of my post and went straight for low hanging fruit.

Your entire response, not just the first half of your post, is full of BS. There are Americans trapped in Afghanistan, and the China Biden administration dismantled the agency that could have gotten those Americans out. But you want to claim that because that agency was never used before that it doesn't matter?... Your China Biden administration did this knowing there would be Americans trapped in Afghanistan... You are not drunk...you are just fing stupid...

posted on Aug, 31 2021 @ 01:23 AM
link   
Joe Biden promised not to leave any American Behind in Afghanistan: www.foxnews.com...

HE LIED. DEMENTIA? UNFIT FOR OFFICE.

posted on Aug, 31 2021 @ 02:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: ElectricUniverse

Your entire response, not just the first half of your post, is full of BS. There are Americans trapped in Afghanistan, and the China Biden administration dismantled the agency that could have gotten those Americans out. But you want to claim that because that agency was never used before that it doesn't matter?... Your China Biden administration did this knowing there would be Americans trapped in Afghanistan... You are not drunk...you are just fing stupid...

Correct there are still Americans in Afghanistan that want to leave. The State Department is handling evacuating all those that want to leave with the DoD. The intra-agency group at the State department you are so upset about never came to be. It could have done nothing to help because it was just a proposed group that never came to be even during Trump's term.

The ATS motto is "DENY IGNORANCE" not "whallow in ignorance."

posted on Aug, 31 2021 @ 07:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: RussianSpy
500 is it? Poor guys and gals. Wish their country actually gave a crap about them but I won't hold my breath due to the current administrations dogma.

My first question is: "What the Hell were they doing _living_ over there?

I believe they were just a bunch of Afghanies carrying blue passports.

Now, ask me if I care.

posted on Aug, 31 2021 @ 07:43 AM
link   

I agree, the traitors in the Democratic party this people went after Trump for a fake collusions spend 3 years and millions of dollars trying to create a link and now look at the senile china biden he have all the links to communist china and Russia and his son is up to his neck on foreign interest crap and they they get to keep destroying America.

Yesterday was not the job of Antony J. Blinken to be in giving a speech about the end of operations in Afghanistan but the president

That man read everything he said, without blinking, we have no leadership in America.

posted on Aug, 31 2021 @ 08:02 AM
link   

What in the world?... For this THE ENTIRE CHINA BIDEN administration should resign or be impeached...

Wont happen, the complete legislative branch is in Democrat control. 40 months, buckle up.

posted on Aug, 31 2021 @ 08:05 AM
link   
a reply to: sciencelol

Anybody that still supports them also clearly hates America and Americans and our way of life.

What a silly generalist comment.

What about those who agree with some, but not all of his policies? Do they also hate America and Americans?

Talking about political leadership in general, I think you can support specific policies but not necessarily support the politician.

edit on 31-8-2021 by MDDoxs because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 31 2021 @ 08:10 AM
link   

Everyone involved in this should absolutely be impeached. I heard Biden's people mumbling yesterday, that any American who wanted out had gotten out. All they had to do is get to the evac area. I honestly don't know how much worse this entire administration can get.

posted on Aug, 31 2021 @ 08:15 AM
link   

FYI Biden ended another Trump era program, which never became operational, that the State department did before the proposed group and does after its closer before opening.

Take Shots every time OP says China while referring to America now that dems are in charge.... Might want to do half shots to live.

Trump's program was to have the people out of there by May 31 with threats to the Taliban that if one American was hurt in the process, bombs would be coming down on them. They knew Trump wasn't bluffing as he'd already bombed ISIS and had them hiding in their caves for over 3 years. Biden doesn't even draw them an imaginary red line to keep crossing like obama did.

Face it (or don't), they all know Biden is incompetent and will do nothing. He's like all democrats.

posted on Aug, 31 2021 @ 08:18 AM
link   

Sorry, but I couldn't make sense of that.

posted on Aug, 31 2021 @ 08:27 AM
link   
a reply to: marg6043

So true. Not a blink, not a normal flow, nothing. They're supposed to be speaking from their heart and mind, but they're reading over something they won't remember later that evening. Funny, anytime they're blaming republicans or bashing Trump, they never skip a beat or read.

new topics

<<   2 >>

join