It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Quebec’s vaccination passport in effect Sept 1

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 30 2021 @ 05:34 PM
link   
Quebec’s vaccination passport in effect Sept 1

“I have both my vaccinations and now I want to enjoy the fruits of my labour,”

Imagine being mislead by the MSM outlets claiming that your going to enjoy "Freedoms if you get vaxed" without telling them that you need more booster shots.

The vax passports are coming into effect in Sep 1. In Quebec.
In Israel you arent fully vaxed if you dont get your 3rd booster shot.

posted on Aug, 30 2021 @ 05:52 PM
link   
a reply to: HawkEyi

You will never be fully vaxed and you will never be free. That is the end game. It's called slavery.

You will be kept on maintenance medication requiring re-validation every 6 months, or whenever your social credit rating turns red.

posted on Aug, 30 2021 @ 05:56 PM
link   
a reply to: myselfaswell

Like a subscription.

posted on Aug, 30 2021 @ 06:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: HawkEyi

Like a subscription.

It's similar to the monsanto business model;

Monsanto convinces farmers that their GM seed is better than natural seed and the farmer has to buy the seed from them every year.

Big Pharma convinces people that their drugs are better than their natural immune system and people have to buy their immunity from disease from them.

edit on 30 8 2021 by myselfaswell because: it's Tuesday morning and it's cloudy, not much wind which is good because I do have to weld up one of the rollers on the workshop back door which broke last night.

posted on Aug, 30 2021 @ 06:08 PM
link   

As a citizen of Canada I feel under house arrest and forced to comply by paying for the scam itself which is a bug hunt. Biggest hoax since the fake news threat of man made climate change.

posted on Aug, 30 2021 @ 06:08 PM
link   

Monsanto still exists!? dispute for what they did to Farmers in India? i remember reading a story a few years back how some farmers were crying how Monsanto had ruined their Crops for a season for some farmers.

I do hope at some point people will wake up.
edit on 30-8-2021 by HawkEyi because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2021 @ 06:15 PM
link   

Monsanto still exists!? dispute for what they did to Farmers in India? i remember reading a story a few years back how some farmers were crying how Monsanto had ruined their Crops for a season for some farmers.

Monsanto doesn't, no. It was bought a few fears ago by Bayer who are like totally trust worthy and would never ever do anything bad.

/S

posted on Aug, 30 2021 @ 06:34 PM
link   

I've been wondering about this?
I camp in Quebec and am going to be crossing the border next week to hit the woods.

I'll let you know if its fake or not.
They make it sound like they are going to be checking papers before I get in and I just highly doubt it.
I am willing to bet that I can get there and back without anyone bothering me.

posted on Aug, 30 2021 @ 06:39 PM
link   

One more down.

People don't realize they don't have to have road blocks up checking your papers, making it against the law to travel or shop without being fully vaccinated is enough.

Hopefully the cheerleaders will come back and admit they were horribly wrong as usual.

It certainly ISN'T fake news as one poster implied.
edit on 8/30/2021 by MykeNukem because: sp.

posted on Aug, 30 2021 @ 06:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: DrumsRfun

I've been wondering about this?
I camp in Quebec and am going to be crossing the border next week to hit the woods.

I'll let you know if its fake or not.
They make it sound like they are going to be checking papers before I get in and I just highly doubt it.
I am willing to bet that I can get there and back without anyone bothering me.

Can't wait to hear what happens. If you watch the video, there is a 2 week period of non enforcement. And I am not sure if this applies to going into the country. It seems to be for going into any non-essential businesses like bars and such.

Also, are you vaccinated?

posted on Aug, 30 2021 @ 06:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

I might get by if there is a 2 week grace period.
I've been going there a long time....I can't see the bridges looking like Nazi Germany.

Both myself and my brother in Quebec have not been vaccinated.

posted on Aug, 30 2021 @ 06:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: myselfaswell

Like a subscription.

It's similar to the monsanto business model;

Monsanto convinces farmers that their GM seed is better than natural seed and the farmer has to buy the seed from them every year.

Big Pharma convinces people that their drugs are better than their natural immune system and people have to buy their immunity from disease from them.

Perfect analogy.

Forever dependent upon the corporate teat...

posted on Aug, 30 2021 @ 06:46 PM
link   

I think and assume that problary means just for that province. With the 2 week period of non enforcement.

posted on Aug, 30 2021 @ 06:48 PM
link   
a reply to: DrumsRfun

I just do not understand why the few or most in Quebec had being so willing to just line up and get vaxed without thinking straight there is this werid feeling i have about this whole thing.

Our Public Health officials have not being honest about these vaxs. You even had the Ontario main offical Moore Dr Moore admit that something between six to 8 months the efficiency of these vaxs would problary go low. They even admit it but arent saying it directly.

I do fear what has happened in Israel with the cases is likely going to happen in other western countries. I am sure of it. Hope you still resist these vaxs.
edit on 30-8-2021 by HawkEyi because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2021 @ 06:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: DrumsRfun

I might get by if there is a 2 week grace period.
I've been going there a long time....I can't see the bridges looking like Nazi Germany.

Both myself and my brother in Quebec have not been vaccinated.

What does your brother have to say about this? I would assume it is all over the news there at this point.

posted on Aug, 30 2021 @ 06:58 PM
link   

We don't talk often enough but it was a fast conversation.
He didn't get it, I didn't get it and he is the only one at his work that hasn't been vaccinated yet.

We didn't go deep into conspiracies....we both aren't anti-vax, we're just too busy with other noise to pay attention to this noise.

Am still meeting him Friday to go on an adventure.

edit on 30-8-2021 by DrumsRfun because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2021 @ 07:07 PM
link   
while I don't like it, I think people should go read the story of how it's being done

montreal.ctvnews.ca...

IN a nutshell certain public places will require vaccination proof for entry,
there is a link in the story that goes into more details with lists

Resto, Bar, movies, concerts etc
Flash your QR code and prove you are who you say you are and your allowed
( don't get me started on doing biz with any outfit that starts with a lack of trust)

It will probably be a boom for the private security world because who wants their 16 daughter working the local theater to be the covid police?

posted on Aug, 30 2021 @ 07:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Perfect stranger

Looks like it could be a bust for number of those recreation centres/water parks and Amusement areas. Zoos were already expernecing hardships during the lockdowns.

Imagine getting vaxed every five or six months just to go to the Zoos or Historical or themed villages...

posted on Aug, 31 2021 @ 02:19 PM
link   

I used to think Canada was America's friendly, common sense somewhat rural neighbour to the north. Now I say # Canada, you are all a bunch of spineless marmots.

posted on Aug, 31 2021 @ 03:57 PM
link   

Ummm. . . so if you obey the government, they'll allow you to have some freedoms.

Merde.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join