It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Idaho Bigfoot Footage Making the Rounds

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 30 2021 @ 10:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Blue Shift

What I wonder is how did they possibly get so close, especially to a male. Did this year's heat drive them out of their regular habitat?

posted on Aug, 31 2021 @ 06:14 AM
link   
In no way am I saying the video is real but on the iphone you have the live photo setting which takes a bunch of rapid photos that one can make into a short video of like 2 seconds.

posted on Aug, 31 2021 @ 10:40 AM
link   
The footage is at least 7 years old and looks as good as the Patterson–Gimlin film from 1967.

Usually, footage as good as this would have been a big talking point on here, with multi page threads, yet this is the first i'v seen of it.

Needs more of a story with it for me, a bit more who, when etc.
edit on 31-8-2021 by Moohide because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 31 2021 @ 11:56 AM
link   

looks like a ork. fascinating that there are people who believe such nonsense. its the internet, its about klicks, attention and money.

posted on Aug, 31 2021 @ 12:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Moohide
The footage is at least 7 years old and looks as good as the Patterson–Gimlin film from 1967.
Usually, footage as good as this would have been a big talking point on here, with multi page threads, yet this is the first i'v seen of it.

Maybe the people who had the entire footage never found a buyer for it, or they were asking too much. Perhaps their ruse was uncovered. I generally like to keep up with this stuff, too, but this was the first time I came across it.

posted on Sep, 21 2021 @ 07:48 PM
link   
A quick click on the you tube user.....whoever it is they are seeing bigfoot all over the place, almost every day, and there are dozens of these little 'clips' on their account. Would that be bigfeet then? Bigfoots? Someone once asked what they do for food, especially high up in the mountains...probably explains all the missing persons reports hey?

posted on Sep, 26 2021 @ 12:29 AM
link   

Thankfully the YouTuber put a big circle around it or I would have missed it.

This is fake.

posted on Sep, 26 2021 @ 12:42 AM
link   
Fake big foot video. Who records for 2-3s and stops.

posted on Sep, 26 2021 @ 06:58 AM
link   
Why would one not

come back to that sight and at least stand in the field of view as to give us a size reference????? FAKE

posted on Aug, 10 2022 @ 12:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: MetalThunder

I don't like the head tilt and slow walk as if not to trip
Just my opinion
Just for the sake of comparison

No hair on the chest and stomach make the costume look fake.

Would be fun to get someone to run across a dark, seldom driven highway in the woods though when s car was coming 😂

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join