It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Idaho Bigfoot Footage Making the Rounds

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 30 2021 @ 04:32 PM
link   
I've seen this in a couple of places, and I think it's interesting.

If somebody hoaxed it, then they sure went through a lot of trouble to get the details right. My favorite is the photo that shows the thing has the legendary "mid-tarsal break" in the foot, which is pretty difficult for a person to emulate since our feet don't bend that way. The legs move a lot like the Patterson / Gimlin Bigfoot, with the knee bend that lets you see the bottom of the foot. Looks heavy.

I don't know why they're not showing the whole video. Maybe somebody trying to make some cash from it.

Submitted for your review.

posted on Aug, 30 2021 @ 04:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Blue Shift

Great YouTube channel, I've been subbed for a while. As far as the video, real or fake it's some excellent footage. My problem is you can't find any history about the video and I've tried. I've seen the video on more than one YouTube channel. You can see more of the video at the link below.

www.youtube.com...

S+F

posted on Aug, 30 2021 @ 04:42 PM
link   
Looks to me like you can see the calf muscles bulging in coordination with the flexion of the ankle. a reply to: Blue Shift

posted on Aug, 30 2021 @ 04:53 PM
link   
"Mid-tarsal break" - and you can't really see the feet. Give me a break!

Resolution is too low.

Video is too short.

How can anyone even talk about details, musculature or anything else?

Showing a video of a few seconds over and over for ten minutes borders on hoaxing, IMHO.

Why can't any videographer of Bigfoot stay on his subject for more than a few seconds?

That may be Bigfoot, but the video is stoopid.

posted on Aug, 30 2021 @ 04:53 PM
link   

The one thing that gets me about this video, and this Bigfoot, is the neck. Something about it just doesn't seem right.

And don't get me wrong, no one is an actual bigfoot expert, definitely not me, but... I'm not convinced yet.

posted on Aug, 30 2021 @ 04:55 PM
link   
I dont think so.

One thing I can tell you is they are emotional, and they can get very angry. My friend saw one from 20' away, and was afraid for his life. It had a very angry expression. Long muscular legs and arms. It was tall. The face portion was the only spot bare of fur. It ran very fast, as is to cut my friend off in his truck at the next curve. I think they walk different then that

posted on Aug, 30 2021 @ 05:16 PM
link   

Why is it a slo mo video of the same two steps on loop? Why did they not video the thing in walking or at least have video of it walking and not just loop two steps.

posted on Aug, 30 2021 @ 05:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: jondashipsu

Why is it a slo mo video of the same two steps on loop? Why did they not video the thing in walking or at least have video of it walking and not just loop two steps.

Because the rest of their footage looks far to fake to post.

posted on Aug, 30 2021 @ 05:29 PM
link   

At 3:25 you can get a good shot of the face profile. Looks very human and petite in comparison to the body.

posted on Aug, 30 2021 @ 05:29 PM
link   

It is a looped 2 second clip and none of what is suggested at the start of the video shows. Looks like a suit to me. Nothing about its motion looks natural at all.

These BF videos are always the same. The stories as well. like these people claiming they had bigfoot visits around their house for years and not a single photo or proper video. All they have since all those years are footprints that anyone can make or sticks stuck in the ground.

And why has there be only 2 second clip ? did they stop filming after those 2 seconds? unlikely. I can think of a reason to cut it like that though.

posted on Aug, 30 2021 @ 05:42 PM
link   

There was a sighting in my neck of the woods a few weeks ago.

Not just by any person, but a very respected family in the area.
It is also not far from some other weird occurances.

posted on Aug, 30 2021 @ 05:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Bluntone22

But they also show a couple still images that appear to be taken several steps later. I think those are different angles anyways, but I could be mistaken. Not sure if those are screenshots or just pictures...

ETA: Maybe that's just one other picture. But it starts at 2:10. It's different from the others. Not in the exact same location.

The length of the video is definitely concerning, and immediately raises questions. One might say that if this were a hoax, then there would be more video to it. However, maybe they were thinking ahead, and they knew people might think that, so that was part of the plan.

To my eyes, it does look believable throughout the entire duration of that 1.5 second clip.

If this video only lasted 1 minute. I wouldn't mind the audio that goes along with it, but that single ominous boom gets annoying after a couple minutes. Then around 6 minutes, they kick it up a notch, and it's just too much. There's no need for that. That may be a silly thing to be bothered by, but they're unnecessarily trying to build it up into something more than it is, and I just don't like that dangit.
edit on 8/30/21 by BrokenCircles because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2021 @ 05:50 PM
link   
I don't like the head tilt and slow walk as if not to trip
Just my opinion
Just for the sake of comparison

edit on 8302021 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2021 @ 05:50 PM
link   

Nice catch!

posted on Aug, 30 2021 @ 06:23 PM
link   
Maybe already mentioned, but did anyone catch what appeared to be the "costume" bending our a bit right below the butt at one point?

posted on Aug, 30 2021 @ 07:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lazarus Short
"Mid-tarsal break" - and you can't really see the feet. Give me a break!

You can see it in the image in my first post. Human feet don't bend in the middle like that. The YouTube video shows a short 2-second piece and then stills from supposedly the rest of the video. One of the stills is the reference image for the video.

posted on Aug, 30 2021 @ 07:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bluntone22

originally posted by: jondashipsu

Because the rest of their footage looks far to fake to post.

Possible. Perhaps we will find out.

posted on Aug, 30 2021 @ 08:36 PM
link   
Why is it only about a 2 second clip? There's zero context and it seems shady that it's just a snippet.

posted on Aug, 30 2021 @ 08:55 PM
link   
That looks staged to me. Let's see the unedited video with sound.

posted on Aug, 30 2021 @ 10:30 PM
link   
Ok. This was at the top of "New" threads. So I clicked on it.
I am in CO and Big Foot is a thing here....but more of a novelty. You know, buy souvenirs with the image, take pictures in front of signs and things while out hiking.
I read the beginning of this video...and watched it...then watched it in slow speed.
Why am I to believe this is anything but a costume? lol Because it looks like someone in a costume. The opening paragraph was super hokey and set everything up for failure. Then the video....well, why did the person stop filming? And why is it so hokey? Why is every single BF video so hokey and fake looking? I mean, we can all get video of wild animals that look amazing quality. I have video of wild animals like beer, deer, moose, etc from 18 years ago that were far away, shot on crappy cameras that came out much better quality.
edit on 2021 by shaemac because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2 >>

join