It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

American Air Strike Kills 6 Children 10 Members Of One Family

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 30 2021 @ 04:22 PM
link   

The youngest child to be killed was two-year-old Sumaya, and the oldest child was 12-year-old Farzad, the family told the BBC. "It's wrong, it's a brutal attack, and it's happened based on wrong information," Ramin Yousufi, a relative of the victims, said. He added, tearfully: "Why have they killed our family? Our children? They are so burned out we cannot identify their bodies, their faces." Another relative, Emal Ahmadi, told the BBC that it was his two-year-old daughter who was killed in the strike.

US investigates civilian deaths in Kabul strike

I dont know what to say, im supposed to write at least a couple of lines.

Theres video at the link.

American lack of intelligence hit the wrong target. My heart goes out to the family.

War is Hell...

posted on Aug, 30 2021 @ 04:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: SecretKnowledge

The youngest child to be killed was two-year-old Sumaya, and the oldest child was 12-year-old Farzad, the family told the BBC. "It's wrong, it's a brutal attack, and it's happened based on wrong information," Ramin Yousufi, a relative of the victims, said. He added, tearfully: "Why have they killed our family? Our children? They are so burned out we cannot identify their bodies, their faces." Another relative, Emal Ahmadi, told the BBC that it was his two-year-old daughter who was killed in the strike.

US investigates civilian deaths in Kabul strike

I dont know what to say, im supposed to write at least a couple of lines.

Theres video at the link.

American lack of intelligence hit the wrong target. My heart goes out to the family.

War is Hell...

Just Joe going after those ISISpecial-K Planners.

posted on Aug, 30 2021 @ 04:41 PM
link   
a reply to: SecretKnowledge

More blood on Joe's hands

posted on Aug, 30 2021 @ 04:43 PM
link   
One of the guys killed in this family was an American translator...bet Joe was given this intelligence by his new trusted ally, the Taliban.

posted on Aug, 30 2021 @ 04:48 PM
link   

There's conflicting reports about whether the civilians were killed by the air strike or by a secondary blast from the explosive material the terrorists were carrying.

It's also worth noting these barbarians aren't above dragging their kids along on terror missions or keeping bombs and other dangerous material right next to homes and schools, etc. If our intelligence revealed there was going to be significant civilian casualties and we went ahead anyway, we are still entitled to hit it under the Law of Armed Conflict if it's to protect the lives of our own people. We do NOT have to let our people be killed just because the terrorists decide to put civilians in harm's way. That is part of the horror of war. Civilians die in war, especially wars against a despicable enemy that hides behind civilians.

We'll never know the truth. I don't trust the Taliban or the American administration to tell us what really happened.
edit on 30 8 21 by face23785 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2021 @ 04:51 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

I said in another thread that the taliban is just handing us their hit list. If we say we are out of there we need to be out of there. No airstrikes, no drones, just out.

posted on Aug, 30 2021 @ 05:37 PM
link   
What !!

How could THAT ever happen ?

🦃

posted on Aug, 30 2021 @ 07:50 PM
link   

Thanks for this; I read it early this morning on Aljazeera while having coffee trying to wake up, I didn’t know if it was credible or not:
www.aljazeera.com...

Heads up: We have name switch happening from ISIS-K to ISKP:

The Sunday afternoon drone attack, which the US claimed was conducted on an Islamic State in Khorasan Province (ISKP, or ISIS-K) target, killed 10 members of the families, ranging from two to 40 years old.

posted on Sep, 24 2021 @ 08:06 PM
link   

It's also worth noting these barbarians

Dehumanizing the enemy is the first thing propaganda does. That way, you can rationalize your unlawful MURDER by saying 'hey, it wasn't a HUMAN BEING, it was a BARBARIAN/BEAR/MONSTER/RUSSIAN/COMMIE/SPY/TERRORIST/[Insert Dehumanizing Term Here]!

I notice there's also a lot of 'civilians' and 'military' and all that kind of stuff here.

Does it really make it OK to murder someone if they hold a metallic object or surround their HUMAN BODY with a certain type of garment? No, it doesn't. Murder is unlawful, and yet this planet worships systematic organizations that brainwash men into becoming emotionless, compassionless killbots ready to obey a command without thinking, including command to murder a human being.

What will it take to make you murder-glorifying barbarians (see what I did here) to understand it's always wrong to murder human beings? What does it take for you to stop segregating (wasn't segregation wrong? How come it's suddenly right again?) human beings into 'civilians' and 'soldiers' or whatnot? They're ALL human beings, and it's JUST AS WRONG to murder a four year old child dressed in civilian clothing as it is to murder a differently-clothed adult.

Ok, I have ranted enough, now you can continue your murder-glorification and hatred based on flimsy rationalizations and de-humanizing terminology.

posted on Sep, 25 2021 @ 03:07 AM
link   
a reply to: Shoujikina

Americans are a different breed.

They are brain washed when it comes to this.

Not one post with sorrow for the family. It has been proven to be true, i see it was in American news last week

posted on Sep, 25 2021 @ 03:51 AM
link   

President Biden has our military focusing too much of their resources on "woke" initiatives. One occupying time and resources right now is adjusting Military Women Hairstyle designs.

posted on Sep, 25 2021 @ 06:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: face23785

There's conflicting reports about whether the civilians were killed by the air strike or by a secondary blast from the explosive material the terrorists were carrying.

It's also worth noting these barbarians aren't above dragging their kids along on terror missions or keeping bombs and other dangerous material right next to homes and schools, etc. If our intelligence revealed there was going to be significant civilian casualties and we went ahead anyway, we are still entitled to hit it under the Law of Armed Conflict if it's to protect the lives of our own people. We do NOT have to let our people be killed just because the terrorists decide to put civilians in harm's way. That is part of the horror of war. Civilians die in war, especially wars against a despicable enemy that hides behind civilians.

We'll never know the truth. I don't trust the Taliban or the American administration to tell us what really happened.

WTF, there's nothing conflicting about it, the guy was a legit worker at a US charity over there, our government #ed up bigger than crap here. Also no conflicting notions that you're a hellbent on keeping your own narrative one way or the other despite all info to the contrary about this guy & his job, obviously.

Reading the OP helps topic comprehension. Vasa had a thread going about this cluster# intel mistake, and I made a post about the topic itself in the original thread about the droning. "Afghan "barbarian" culture aside, the guy, and the kids, weren't them. They were at home, and he had just COME home. US nuked him knee-jerk, parked at his house. Thanks for nothing, Joe?
edit on 9/25/2021 by Nyiah because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2021 @ 06:44 AM
link   
So now we're back to caring about civilian deaths from US airstrikes? Over 700 civilians were killed by US drone strikes in 2019 alone and I don't recall any of you complaining then.

The US drone program is a blight upon the world and needs a massive overhaul. It doesn't matter who's in charge, civilian deaths are always a tragedy and there should always be serious punishments for those involved.

This is not a Left or Right issue and the fact that so many of you try to make it over is sickening and proof you don't actually have any sympathy for the victims. You just care about scoring political points.

posted on Sep, 25 2021 @ 07:12 AM
link   
a reply to: Xcalibur254

While I agree since we got out of the boots on the ground intel game we shouldnt be drone striking anyone will nilly like we did in the "righteous" strike that killed the family.

But before anyone pushes hard for serious punishment you dang sure should make sure who gets held accountable otherwise it will never be a Milley, it will always be LT snuffy or airman screwed over.

For the record I agree there should be more accountability, when they screw up this badly (the drone strike, and the entire withdraw process) But all we get right now is nobody held accountable or at best someone gets fired.

posted on Oct, 19 2021 @ 08:17 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

new topics

top topics

join