It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pentagon: U.S. military has completed the withdrawal of its forces from #Afghanistan.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+13 more 
posted on Aug, 30 2021 @ 04:21 PM
link   
US Military has completed its withdrawl: Disclose TV - GAB

Bidens legacy: Taliban celebrating US withdrawl with gunfire in Kabul

Also Bidens legacy:

JUST IN - U.S. General McKenzie: “We did not get everybody out that we wanted to get out. Very few hundreds of U.S. citizens were left behind" and "at least 2,000 hardcore ISIS fighters" are now roaming #Afghanistan.

The top U.S. general also praised the Taliban for their "very good efforts" in guarding the Kabul airport.
link

I made this meme just for the community, its my contribution to Bidens legacy.....

A disgusting demented clown, weak and pathetic in every way imaginable. I have nothing more to say.

posted on Aug, 30 2021 @ 04:29 PM
link   
I support Biden's decision to remove our troops from Afghanistan. And while the pullout, I will say, wasn't a good thought out plan, it's done. We should have been out of there 15 years ago. And the reason the previous President's didn't do it, was just the reason you seem to detest Biden. Those previous Presidents didn't want to take the political heat. Biden made a Presidential decision. I agree with it.

ALL THAT MONEY, ALL THOSE LIVES could have been used here to help vets, elderly, children and the poor. Could have been used to fix roads and bridges. And those who trained the Afghan army, could have been training OUR army.

So yes, I support the pullout. We should have never been there in the first place. America needs to stop "playing war".

a reply to: Sublimecraft

posted on Aug, 30 2021 @ 04:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: MiddleInsite
I support Biden's decision to remove our troops from Afghanistan. And while the pullout, I will say, wasn't a good thought out plan, it's done. We should have been out of there 15 years ago. And the reason the previous President's didn't do it, was just the reason you seem to detest Biden. Those previous Presidents didn't want to take the political heat. Biden made a Presidential decision. I agree with it.

ALL THAT MONEY, ALL THOSE LIVES could have been used here to help vets, elderly, children and the poor. Could have been used to fix roads and bridges. And those who trained the Afghan army, could have been training OUR army.

So yes, I support the pullout. We should have never been there in the first place. America needs to stop "playing war".

Should not have been there in the first place.

Should have gone for Saudi Arabia.

+5 more 
posted on Aug, 30 2021 @ 04:33 PM
link   
Just saw this.

They made a lot of progress getting folks out after the first fuster they had. I guess they are going to give it up, hope folks forget, and try to smear Trump some more to change the news cycle. Dunno.

Insane though. We aren't even strong enough to project a beachhead into Afghanistan to set up a forward operating base to continue evacuating. Pathetic weakness. You can trust no one with my last name will ever enlist in the US forces, or work as a foreign contractor ever again.

+7 more 
posted on Aug, 30 2021 @ 04:37 PM
link   

There is a consistent effort to keep the argument on SHOULD we get out rather than HOW we got out. The HOW sucked, big time. Nothing positive can be said about the HOW so you play games.

+6 more 
posted on Aug, 30 2021 @ 04:39 PM
link   
I would rather live in russia then Here under Biden.

posted on Aug, 30 2021 @ 04:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: sciencelol
I would rather live in russia then Here under Biden.

Off you go then. Put your money where your mouth is.

posted on Aug, 30 2021 @ 04:49 PM
link   
a reply to: MiddleInsite

I agree . the end result was always going to be this

posted on Aug, 30 2021 @ 04:52 PM
link   

Keep your head in the sand , the world looks a great deal better from there .

+3 more 
posted on Aug, 30 2021 @ 04:56 PM
link   
I’m so #%$&ing pissed right now that this POS some call their prez would leave behind 250 Americans and who knows how many Afghan’s that have helped us, to be murdered. The level of ineptness and disregard for human life this incompetent POS has exhibited is stunning. Can’t wait to hear from any idiot that’s willing to defend this bozo sack of #.

www.foxnews.com...

posted on Aug, 30 2021 @ 04:57 PM
link   
Bidens gifts that just keep on giving (to terrorists and declared enemies of the US).......

NOW - Taliban fighters inspect Chinook helicopters at Kabul airport after the U.S. leaves #Afghanistan. An L.A. Times foreign correspondent is with them

gab.com...

posted on Aug, 30 2021 @ 04:59 PM
link   

I thought the military departed Afghanistan 2 weeks ago, and then Joe Biden remembered that they left the civilians behind, so the military had to come back and get them.

This is the second withdrawal of the U.S. military this month, isn't it?

+1 more 
posted on Aug, 30 2021 @ 05:00 PM
link   

You don’t leave fellow Americans behind, PERIOD, it’s inexcusable no matter how hard you try to spin it, which I see you’ve already done.

posted on Aug, 30 2021 @ 05:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sublimecraft
Bidens gifts that just keep on giving (to terrorists and declared enemies of the US).......

NOW - Taliban fighters inspect Chinook helicopters at Kabul airport after the U.S. leaves #Afghanistan. An L.A. Times foreign correspondent is with them

gab.com...

Those are state department/contractor CH-46’s, damn shame since those most likely saw missions during the Vietnam war.

posted on Aug, 30 2021 @ 05:02 PM
link   

I agree that we should have left long ago.

But the only reason Biden followed through is because China wanted the US out of the way.

His only decision was for personal gain.

posted on Aug, 30 2021 @ 05:05 PM
link   
a reply to: mtnshredder

You do leave them if they don't want to leave. There could be humanitarians that do not want to leave because they are dedicated to helping , there could be dual citizens that are married and have kids and a family there, there could be any number of reasons some would stay. I am no Joe Biden fan but I served if afghanistan and we knew back then what we were doing was pointless and that what is happening now would always be the end result. You go in there, you get the guys that were involved in 9/11 and we should have GTFO then. All this crap after has been pointless.

+9 more 
posted on Aug, 30 2021 @ 05:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: watchitburn

I agree that we should have left long ago.

But the only reason Biden followed through is because China wanted the US out of the way.

His only decision was for personal gain.

OR, they have dirt on him and this is Bidens (globalists agenda) payment.....the reality in 5 lines.....

posted on Aug, 30 2021 @ 05:07 PM
link   

And in this video, the Taliban enters a hanger that US military just evacuated and look what else they were left with....

Taliban given more equipment

posted on Aug, 30 2021 @ 05:08 PM
link   

"Very few hundreds of US citizens were left behind."

Well, so much for "No man left behind" in the world of The Last of The Joehicans.

Also, "very few hundreds" how many thousands of Americans were abandoned there, knowing full well this government is a lying sack of # that covers their own ass and downplays their eff ups?

posted on Aug, 30 2021 @ 05:08 PM
link   

A disgusting demented clown, weak and pathetic in every way imaginable. I have nothing more to say.

There's a lot still to be said.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join