It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Were you wondering what the Taliban was going to do with all those US weapons?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 31 2021 @ 06:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: ufoorbhunter

originally posted by: elementalgrove

We had a Taliban spokesman on the TV BBC earlier today. He was complaining about British military in Afghanistan attempting to impose our idea of society on them. He compared it to the Taliban's military being in Britain and attempting to impose their idea of society on us. I mean fair doos, he has his views and opinion.The weird thing was when he said the Taliban do have the capability to use their military over here, but they choose not to as they don't like imposing their ideas on others. Been thinking about this all day. Is he referring to sleeper cells

When one looks at the mass immigration that has happened, there is no way that sleeper cells have not been set up everywhere. Perhaps Poland / Russia would be best defended on your continent.

Here in America, the rapid push for all military aged men we have stream across the border is an easy way to replenish the sleeper cells just waiting to be active. They will easily hide with antifa / blm and the useful idiots in those groups will have no idea.

The Davos Globalist crew have color revolution plans for everywhere, we can only hope that there is a white hat group that will be making their move, our world desperately needs it.

Yeah plenty going on both sides of the pond for sure................ Just out of interest what is a "white hat group?"

I am in the camp that there is a global military operation in place to take down the NWO network.

The Q operation would be the most known example of this idea.

It is in my optimistic nature to believe so

Here is a fantastic Rumble channel many are not aware of, this video takes about an hour of your time and he goes through 50 Q proofs that are difficult to discredit...

His series are on point, Election Deception and Deep State War are top notch.

Mr. Truth Bomb rumble channel (50 Q Proofs)
edit on America/ChicagoTuesdayAmerica/Chicago08America/Chicago831amTuesday6 by elementalgrove because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 31 2021 @ 08:07 AM
link   
a reply to: elementalgrove

Blimey it's all interesting stuff, not exactly sure what it means... Bit flat out at work this hours to watch give me later.............. Thanks for the insight too

posted on Aug, 31 2021 @ 08:13 AM
link   
Apparently it's a bunch of Taliban dudes on harnesses rather than executions. Dunno if they're training for something or this is some new sport.

But, even if it were executions, it's hardly the first time American helicopters have been used for such a purpose...

Though he did it with ones he'd bought legally.

posted on Aug, 31 2021 @ 10:20 AM
link   
Looks like somebody watched Scarface,

posted on Aug, 31 2021 @ 10:40 AM
link   

Blimey it's all interesting stuff, not exactly sure what it means... Bit flat out at work this hours to watch give me later.............. Thanks for the insight too

I believe you will enjoy his work!

Cheers

posted on Aug, 31 2021 @ 10:47 AM
link   
Maybe... And just a shot in the dark here, Biden is genius senile. Let the afghans take care of themselves. Let the Taliban have it. They worked hard. If they come here it's a different story.

posted on Aug, 31 2021 @ 12:47 PM
link   

Wowzers that was some documentary by Rumble
totally mind blowing and leaves one with many thoughts on the current situation.

Being honest and realistic being from Britain I'm pretty new to the behind the scenes stuff going on in the USA. This documentary is going to take some sinking in. Food for thought for sure

All those coincidental dates, numbers (17) , announcements following Q loads, all the names in the USA for agencies. My head's spinning

Loved the hiphop music at the finale

posted on Aug, 31 2021 @ 01:45 PM
link   

Wowzers that was some documentary by Rumble
totally mind blowing and leaves one with many thoughts on the current situation.

Being honest and realistic being from Britain I'm pretty new to the behind the scenes stuff going on in the USA. This documentary is going to take some sinking in. Food for thought for sure

All those coincidental dates, numbers (17) , announcements following Q loads, all the names in the USA for agencies. My head's spinning

Loved the hiphop music at the finale

I am happy that you took the time to watch it my friend!

His Deep State series is excellent, there is far more going on and what is going on here is going on across the pond, we have good people fighting to free us all from the interlocking network of pure evil that has hidden for so long!

Enjoy digesting all of those wild "coincidences"

posted on Aug, 31 2021 @ 01:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Spacespider

Didnt you hear? they respect womens rights.. This aint your daddy's Taliban

posted on Aug, 31 2021 @ 01:48 PM
link   
a reply to: visitedbythem

That would be Pelosi

posted on Aug, 31 2021 @ 01:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: face23785

originally posted by: KTemplar
a reply to: shaemac

Unfortunately that would depend on the voting public being properly informed. That's not happening.

I’ve been hearing quite a bit of voters remorse these past weeks; I’m hoping people educate themselves more now on what is good for our country vs our countries downfall.

posted on Sep, 2 2021 @ 07:22 AM
link   
Just play around with them or sell them on the black market.

posted on Sep, 2 2021 @ 08:30 PM
link   
I'm from England and don't have a political dog in the fight, so to speak, but I can't imagine this going down when Trump was running the show. Sad times when nobody can stand up and oppose tyranny of this nature.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join