It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The location(s) and timing of last week's deadly bombing in Afghanistan was known ahead of time

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 30 2021 @ 10:27 AM
link   
There was a story in Politico that senior Pentagon officials knew several specific locations (the gates) that were being targeted and knew the time window within which the attack would take place.

The story is based on leaks of classified Pentagon meeting notes.

The Pentagon had planned on closing the gates temporarily to keep our troops out of harms' way, but Abby gate (where the attack occurred) wasn't closed in time because they were waiting on some incoming British forces and evacuees who hadn't come back through the gate yet.

It's worth remembering that the British accelerated their efforts because Biden has refused to push back the August 31st deadline.

If this report is accurate, heads need to #ing roll. They not only knew there was an attack imminent but knew where it was going to take place and left our troops there to be slaughtered because of this stupid deadline.

posted on Aug, 30 2021 @ 10:52 AM
link   
Can I ask you a serious question? Are you really surprised?
I agree a lot of heads need to get to rolling.
But who does the firing when all the people at the top are in on it?

posted on Aug, 30 2021 @ 11:11 AM
link   
a reply to: SwampFox999

No, I'm not shocked. And I expect nothing will happen to anyone involved.

posted on Aug, 30 2021 @ 11:24 AM
link   
If that report is accurate that explains why some german idiot just paid $1 Billion for Politico.

Guess they're getting rid of real journalists.

posted on Aug, 30 2021 @ 11:28 AM
link   
a reply to: face23785

If true, the withdrawal was a systemic failure and puts even more ownership on current political and military leadership.

If anything, this should speak about the bravery of those soldiers that stayed behind to secure the area if it was known that they were targeted.

Man, that is heavy.

posted on Aug, 30 2021 @ 11:34 AM
link   
The "fact" that they acted so swiftly AFTER the attack(s) gave it all away.

Oh-So Obvious bullsh#t from the Biden Cartel Administration.

Keep in mind everything "Biden" has been an illusion so far including the unproven "official" reports of 120,000 people being evacuated 😉

And yesterday the S0S Blinken denied giving the Taliban all those names and then actually detailed some that they gave to the Taliban 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

posted on Aug, 30 2021 @ 11:37 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

This administration is everything the Democrats and the Democrat media pretended the Trump administration was. It's incompetent, naive, callous, it's alienating our allies, it's empowering our enemies. Not to mention Biden is a documented racist. It disgusts me.
edit on 30 8 21 by face23785 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2021 @ 11:45 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 30 2021 @ 11:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: face23785

Yeah and notice how phony he was when trying to hide his "look see" at the watch !!!

So fast and then the arms go behind his back like nobody would see.

And then Jill sneaks a peak like nobody else would notice 🤣🤣🤣🤣

What a phony 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣😃😃😃😃

It must have been an alarm beeping 🤣🤣🤣🤣

posted on Aug, 30 2021 @ 11:57 AM
link   
a reply to: face23785

This photo is proof that Biden is unfit for office . Probably worried the ice cream store would close

posted on Aug, 30 2021 @ 01:02 PM
link   
Honestly the more you think about this the more infuriating it is. Not that I entirely trust our generals, but their options were limited because Biden wants this operation over by 31 Aug, no matter what. He reportedly gave them latitude to take whatever action they deemed was necessary, but the caveat to that is they already had standing orders to get as many people out by 31 Aug as they can because we're leaving then no matter how many we leave behind.

This is after he ignored their advice about whether to close our other bases in the country before we pulled the civilians out. It's a series of asinine decisions that led to this.

posted on Aug, 30 2021 @ 01:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: SwampFox999

I'm not surprised in the least. But what will come of it? My guess is nothing. Unless, the families who lost a loved one, all band together with a huge team of lawyers , and a gofundme, and attack this head-on . Sue the government , until those responsible are punished by losing everything they own and are behind bars.

posted on Aug, 30 2021 @ 01:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: ancientlight

originally posted by: SwampFox999

I'm not surprised in the least. But what will come of it? My guess is nothing. Unless, the families who lost a loved one, all band together with a huge team of lawyers , and a gofundme, and attack this head-on . Sue the government , until those responsible are punished by losing everything they own and are behind bars.

Unfortunately I think that would go precisely nowhere in the courts.

posted on Aug, 30 2021 @ 04:02 PM
link   
General McKenzie was very complimentary of the Taliban just now. Same Taliban that failed to properly screen people heading for the airport and allowed the bomber to get to the checkpoint Thursday.

posted on Aug, 30 2021 @ 04:17 PM
link   
UK intel and the foreign office publicly stated what gates were going to be targetted in the attacls several hours prior.

The most alarming part is a leaked Pentagon report shows the US are trying to blame the UK for rescuing civillians to cover up that panicked US troops shot andd killed many of the civillians including a Brit after the blasts.

Odd when the US are treating the Taliban better than their so called closest ally.

posted on Aug, 30 2021 @ 04:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: bastion
UK intel and the foreign office publicly stated what gates were going to be targetted in the attacls several hours prior.

The most alarming part is a leaked Pentagon report shows the US are trying to blame the UK for rescuing civillians to cover up that panicked US troops shot andd killed many of the civillians including a Brit after the blasts.

Odd when the US are treating the Taliban better than their so called closest ally.

The amount of ass-kissing to the Taliban has been disgusting.

new topics

top topics

join