It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So another COVID conundrum, can the vaccinated and unvaccinated live under the same roof Part 2

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 30 2021 @ 09:14 AM
link   
An update, so earlier I did a thread about the vaccinated and unvaccinated living together. Where my sister and Mom who live with us got vaccinated and the rest of the household has not got vaccinated. In the first post, we found out my other older sister was hospitalized with COVID she was briefly on a ventilator she is now on oxygen and seems to be responding well. But get this last night her husband was visiting her in the hospital, he started feeling dizzy and he went down to the ER, to have them check him out. He hasn't been in the hospital a lot cause he had COVID too he just wasn't having any symptoms and wasn't allowed to visit her at first.

He collapsed in the ER he had a heart attack and was flown to another hospital that had a better cardiac department at 2 this morning he had surgery, he had 100% blockage and had 2 stents put in, the doctor says him being in the ER probably saved his life. They live up in the mountains and he is usually by himself most of the day, in other words, he is damn lucky he wasn't at home or work. The blockage was obviously plaque build-up over the years, being at the hospital so there was a quick response probably saved his life.

They both will have a recovery period and aren't out of the woods yet, but we are a blessed family, it could have ended much worse

Mom and other sister who got vaccinated are fine my doctor still thinks it's not imperative that I get vaccinated, she just suggested do normal protocols.
edit on 30-8-2021 by putnam6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2021 @ 09:26 AM
link   
My mother is a healthcare worker in a veteran's retirement home and my father is high risk. They were both some of the first to receive two dose vaccines. I lived in the same home with them for months without having received a vax. I didn't notice any changes in my health and did not experience any noticeable symptoms.

Got a single Janssen vax about a month ago and have not experienced any adverse events. Didn't even have a sore arm the next day.

It seems to really come down to the health of individuals and whether or not they are susceptible to certain illnesses or reactions.

Whole lot of propaganda and misinformation surrounding these shots and the unproven tech being utilized in them. Many people pushing these shots are either personally invested in them and an alarming number of politicians and medical folks have financial incentive to see the vax programs continue.

It will likely be years before a clear understanding of what impact the different vaxes have on humans. That's if something catastrophic doesn't occur in the next few months with ADE's.

I was content being part of the control group (no vax) but had to make a choice for personal reasons.

It's a brave new world.

Cheers.

Edit to add: I'm sorry that members of your family are experiencing health issues. Whole lot of uncertainty with these experimental medical treatments. Those who have been injected are the test group as no long term studies measuring the safety and efficacy of these injections have occurred. I hope these health issues pass and your family members recover swiftly.
edit on 30-8-2021 by CircumstancialEvidence because: Because I can.

posted on Aug, 30 2021 @ 09:26 AM
link   
a reply to: putnam6

Sorry to hear about the health challenges your family is facing right now. Wish them all the best for a speedy recovery.

Hopefully I am not repeating what was said on your previous thread, but I think there will be unique challenges for vaccinated and unvaccinated people living under the same roof. Whether it be social restrictions or the potential of getting everyone sick again.

posted on Aug, 30 2021 @ 09:30 AM
link   

COVID Vaccinated Death Stats

6968 Total vaccinated deaths Dec 14, 2020 – Aug 23, 2021 source
160 deaths after 2 jabs Dec 14, 2020 – Apr 30, 2021 source
2063 deaths after 2 jabs May 1, 2021 – Aug 23, 2021 source
4745 deaths after 1 jab Dec 14, 2020 – Aug 23, 2021 Source: Math extrapolation (total deaths minus deaths after 2 jabs)

203 COVID-related deaths in USA as of March 19, 2020--the date the USA shut down source

So 203 deaths was enough to shut down our country and release hundreds of child traffickers out of prison, but 6968 deaths isn’t enough to stop the “vaccinations”?

Numbers always make sense; it is the language of absolutes. So, if the narrative isn't following the numbers, lies are being told. Be aware.

posted on Aug, 30 2021 @ 09:38 AM
link   

My wife and I are like that, I am Vaxed, she is not and is opposed to it. We don't argue about it, I respect her enough not to push her into it. If she gets sick we have insurance, she is aware I am not taking care of her, and that I have a 10 million insurance policy on her. Needless to say, she is reconsidering the Vax.

Camain

posted on Aug, 30 2021 @ 09:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: MDDoxs

Sorry to hear about the health challenges your family is facing right now. Wish them all the best for a speedy recovery.

Hopefully, I am not repeating what was said on your previous thread, but I think there will be unique challenges for vaccinated and unvaccinated people living under the same roof. Whether it be social restrictions or the potential of getting everyone sick again.

This isn't a for or against it's just what has happened here, it isn't always so cut and dried.

Well for what it is worth they both were in pretty good shape physically, we all joked that they have avoided the stress of the city life business world like the rest of us have had.

My sister who got COVID complications now never smoked and exercised a lot and was reasonably healthy. Her Husband used to smoke but he had quit the last few years but was pretty active hike Appalachian trail etc.

You just never know, but if they just went and got vaccinated earlier, it could have ended up worse, his heart attack was just waiting to happen. He could have easily been in the middle of the woods by himself, at his office where he works alone a lot of the time. Hell he had been going back and forth to their house from the hospital, it's a long drive he could have collapsed anywhere and they might have been nobody there to revive him.

posted on Aug, 30 2021 @ 09:55 AM
link   
The lockdowns and masks did not work. The vaccines are not working. People are still getting covid and need more shots. Reality is starting to set in that the best defense was always exercise, not being obese, eating healthy and not becoming a paranoid android. There is a better chance of dying falling off a ladder cleaning gutters than dying of covid. It's unfortunate we had to go down this dark period of history but maybe we finally learn that blocking free speech and open discussion, nothing good will ever come out of that scenario.

posted on Aug, 30 2021 @ 10:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: camain

My wife and I are like that, I am Vaxed, she is not and is opposed to it. We don't argue about it, I respect her enough not to push her into it. If she gets sick we have insurance, she is aware I am not taking care of her, and that I have a 10 million insurance policy on her. Needless to say, she is reconsidering the Vax.

Camain

Meh, I'd consider a divorce plus all the property & alimony bells & whistles (despite being against both) if I were her & you're serious.

posted on Aug, 30 2021 @ 10:08 AM
link   

Yup, definitely the stars aligned on this one.

Lets hope they can get back out to the mountains soon with a clean bill of health.

I have friends in remote communities, like 10 hours from any major city, that are feeling stress free and have little worry about things like C19...Sounds quite nice.

posted on Aug, 30 2021 @ 10:08 AM
link   
Thousands of women have reported irregularities to their menstrual cycles from being around vaxxed people. I wish I could find the article now, but there's evidence that the vaxxed shed the injection in the same way viruses are shed.

posted on Aug, 30 2021 @ 10:26 AM
link   
a reply to: Nyiah
Yeah, I was gonna say about the same about camian You probably have lots of hubby of the year awards. Hopefully she puts ya through the ringer. If you're serious of course.

edit on 09/07/2021 by SwampFox999 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2021 @ 10:28 AM
link   
Glad I am not the only one being put off with the not caring part.

posted on Aug, 30 2021 @ 11:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: ThatDamnDuckAgain
Glad I am not the only one being put off with the not caring part.

It's not love, it's narcissism at best, and down-low gaslighting mental abuse at the other end of it. The attitude is essentially that of a self-serving POS.

posted on Aug, 30 2021 @ 11:00 AM
link   
Seems to me that anyone who has covid should consume some chemistry that helps reduce platelets from clotting together, especially if they have eaten a diet or have a family history of clogged arteries. Put some onions on that burger or hot dog and if you eat a lot of foods high in vitamin K balance it with foods that block platelet aggregation. Sulfur foods like onions and grapefruit are soaplike, they release the charge on things to clean the arteries and veins, but if you have lots of junk built up in your veins, beware, loosening too much of that stuff can cause it to start floating around and block things up. A double edged sword can be a problem.

So I am just informing people of how things work...don't go overboard with things but do things slow but steady. I know people who started increasing supposedly good cleansing foods in their diet and wound up in the hospital. slow and steady when making changes and observe the differences. Sometimes the great feeling initially turns into a nightmare.

Same goes for society, changes should be made slowly and observe the consequences, do not rush changes and ignore the warnings of other. Don't be a liberal in altering your diet too fast, use precautions and observe what is happening.

I know someone who started to try to eat better when covid came around. Half an avacado at a meal and strawberries galore which she never had a problem with eating lots of berries before. Strawberries have properties that can help you and everyone has a little reaction to their chemistry. She thought it would be good except that avacados actually block histamine breakdown and she got allergic to the strawberries and wound up in the ER. I informed her that she has to give up avacados, because that causes more intolerance to other things she is allergic to also. After five months she could eat strawberries again, no permanent problems evolved, but she avoids avacados like the plague now and is feeling good again. Foods have multiple properties, and remember too much of a good thing is not good. There are other foods that block the breakdown of histamine too, all are touted as super foods.

posted on Aug, 30 2021 @ 02:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: CircumstancialEvidence
Got a single Janssen vax about a month ago and have not experienced any adverse events. Didn't even have a sore arm the next day.

It seems to really come down to the health of individuals and whether or not they are susceptible to certain illnesses or reactions.

Or, just just got the placebo.

You do know these are still ongoing trails, and likely half of those getting a jab get the placebo... right?

posted on Aug, 30 2021 @ 06:10 PM
link   
Notice when around some vxd my arm hair tingles while others it does not. When shopping it can be annoying
Wonder if it's a special alert sensor. Vxd plcbd .
Anyone else experience this?
JOM said something about leveling up but am skeptical that I would survive.
a reply to: tanstaafl

top topics

join