It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Operation Starfall.....anyone know anything?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+5 more 
posted on Aug, 30 2021 @ 07:35 AM
link   
So, this bill just got introduced....anyone heard of this or anything related?

Interesting:

H.R.5123 - To direct the Secretary of the Air Force to develop and begin implementation of Operation Starfall

So specifically for the Secretary of the AF, and it was sponsored by only Republicans.

I have searched and can't find anything on it anywhere and there is no text of the bill available yet.

I am guessing, based on the Secretary being Frank Kendall, this may have to do with Afghanistan? He also had a lot to do with the Military Health System GENESIS, which could tie in to all military having to be vaccinated for Covid I guess.

Anywho....interesting name and hoping to find more info on it soon.

Operation Starfall
edit on 8/30/21 by Vasa Croe because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2021 @ 07:48 AM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

Got my attention, I'm not finding anything via DDG myself. From what I was reading on LegiScan, it's sponsored by all R's, and was refereed to the House Armed Services Committee.

I swear, this screams like a big, FAT hint at that space weapon reveal we've been promised this year. And considering the name, it makes sense. Starfall being a term for falling stars, could be the oggity boogity space rock weapon that's been theorized. Although I'm having a hell of a time finding the old definition for that (more a slang term)
edit on 8/30/2021 by Nyiah because: (no reason given)

Edit: Also worth noting that 4 of the poli-rats listed are all from Florida. I wonder which of the bases this would be done via (primarily anyway)
edit on 8/30/2021 by Nyiah because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2021 @ 07:52 AM
link   
Maybe they are redirecting a rather large meteor in the direction of Kabul. Would be the ultimate weapon. Work of God and all that.

posted on Aug, 30 2021 @ 07:56 AM
link   

The sponsor of the bill, Maria Elvira Salazar, has been speaking out recently about the protests in Cuba and the leadership of Nicaragua. Could it be related? Though, this committee might be an odd one to run this bill unless they wanted some form of intervention.
edit on 30-8-2021 by MDDoxs because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2021 @ 07:57 AM
link   
The weapon test in Dugway, Utah comes to mind. Fried a security guy it worked so well, rumors were from something Scalar microwaved flavor in nature to some really Sci-Fi sounding anti-matter dial to yield system.

Particle Beam Test Dugway, Utah.
edit on 30-8-2021 by StratosFear because: Links are fun!

posted on Aug, 30 2021 @ 08:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: Nyiah

Got my attention, I'm not finding anything via DDG myself. From what I was reading on LegiScan, it's sponsored by all R's, and was refereed to the House Armed Services Committee.

I swear, this screams like a big, FAT hint at that space weapon reveal we've been promised this year. And considering the name, it makes sense. Starfall being a term for falling stars, could be the oggity boogity space rock weapon that's been theorized. Although I'm having a hell of a time finding the old definition for that (more a slang term)

Edit: Also worth noting that 4 of the poli-rats listed are all from Florida. I wonder which of the bases this would be done via (primarily anyway)

Well, interestingly enough, the Sec or Air Force is also over Space Force.

posted on Aug, 30 2021 @ 08:02 AM
link   
It was sponsored by Rep. Maria Elvira Salazar, but that's about all the info I can find on it presently except that it is designated HR5123 in the 117th congress. Not to be mistaken for previous bills in previous congress with the same HR number.

posted on Aug, 30 2021 @ 08:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

I don't think this would be out of MacDill AFB, but Patrick Space Force Base seems about right -- name fits, and space access is right up the road in Canaveral.

posted on Aug, 30 2021 @ 08:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: MDDoxs

The sponsor of the bill, Maria Elvira Salazar, has been speaking out recently about the protests in Cuba and the leadership of Nicaragua. Could it be related? Though, this committee might be an odd one to run this bill unless they wanted some form of intervention.

She has also been involved in some of the Gold Star Families bills and legislation. Maybe it has something to do with that? But I'm not sure what that would have to do specifically with the Sec if the Air Force.

posted on Aug, 30 2021 @ 08:07 AM
link   

H.R.5123 - To direct the Secretary of the Air Force to develop and begin implementation of Operation Starfall

That reading of the language implies, to me, that whatever it is, it's got to be first *built*, which I'm assuming would rule out deployment of say a new weapon system in Afghanistan or anywhere else.

The part about having a split vote on the committee makes my mind wonder to possible actionable/operational component of what's being proposed, So, instead of a weapons system, it's more of a mission plan and objective that is politically controversial.

posted on Aug, 30 2021 @ 08:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: SleeperHasAwakened

That reading of the language implies, to me, that whatever it is, it's got to be first *built*, which I'm assuming would rule out deployment of say a new weapon system in Afghanistan or anywhere else.

The part about having a split vote on the committee makes my mind wonder to possible actionable/operational component of what's being proposed, So, instead of a weapons system, it's more of a mission plan and objective that is politically controversial.

I'm still going to run on the assumption it's the Space Rock Blaster, but I'll also consider what you've said here, too. That split could potentially have more to do with the high-tech aspect looking more like jumping from simpler bombs, to nukes.

That could explain the split, if it's THAT advanced and puts us suspiciously technologically further ahead of others -- such as allies that take issue with it. If it can blast rocks out of orbit, it can be pointed back at Earth.

Any Gaters remember that Stargate episode where Shifu shows up to teach Jackson a lesson about learning from himself after being bestowed building plans? Building the ion cannon network around the planet, then turning it on the planet? It was just a dream in the episode, but it was one of those episodes that has a lot of basis in psychological reality.

posted on Aug, 30 2021 @ 08:17 AM
link   

She has also been involved in some of the Gold Star Families bills and legislation. Maybe it has something to do with that? But I'm not sure what that would have to do specifically with the Sec if the Air Force.

That sounds like a very plausible option as well.

If the Secretary of the air force is involved, could it perhaps be a operation to get get the rest of the civilian forces in Afghanistan out of the country?

posted on Aug, 30 2021 @ 08:21 AM
link   

I was also just reading the following in the WSJ

Uzbekistan Warns U.S. That Afghan Pilots and Their Families Can’t Stay

Nations were Afghan nationals that supported the US fled to are now telling them to get out. Perhaps this operation is to coordinate the retrieval of these people?

posted on Aug, 30 2021 @ 08:26 AM
link   

He also had a lot to do with the Military Health System GENESIS, which could tie in to all military having to be vaccinated for Covid I guess.

Pressurized mRNA darts with little parachutes to beat the terminal velocity issue, released from an airplane. If you look up at daytime, the needles reflecting in the sunlight look like stars falling down.

posted on Aug, 30 2021 @ 08:35 AM
link   
a reply to: Nyiah

Patrick is a nice base. Driving by it I get the impression that it's a cushy place to be. Boat ramp and golf course look top notch, right on the beach. Very nice beach.

All that's based there is the 45th Space Wing (Delta 45 I think now), which does weather for launches; the 920th Rescue Wing, which does S&R for manned launches and helps with CG missions (among other things); and 114th Control Squadron, which does ground based radar and telemetry for launches.

There's not a lot of infrastructure there, and it's pretty openly viewable to the public. Here's a picture of the flight line from a couple months ago, taken from the very nice beach across the street.

Just saying nothing there screams command and control. Of course, who knows what's inside the buildings. I'd think if it's for the space based weapon disclosure, like you suggested and I would agree with, command and control could be placed anywhere. Still, I'd think you'd want it a little bit more away from prying eyes than Patrick has to offer.

KSC has lots of land available to use for buildable space. MacDill is a bit more secluded on its peninsula and has that it's the HQ for CENTCOM and SOCOM going for it.

Edit to add: And not to forgot about Eglin. Lots of testing done up there. That's a good candidate as well.
edit on 8/30/2021 by cmdrkeenkid because: Added additional response.

posted on Aug, 30 2021 @ 08:49 AM
link   
How many politicians including U.S. presidents warning about the upcoming alien attack?

Last I heard many years ago...numerous large space craft movement seen from time to time hiding and moving behind Saturn....

Maybe the movie Independence Day might play out for real within 1 to 2 years.

Aliens or demons...take your pick...same being..

posted on Aug, 30 2021 @ 08:56 AM
link   
a reply to: SleeperHasAwakened

Seems to me that the government sort of splits things up into two broad categories: ‘Operation’ and ‘Project’. An example of an action to be taken (‘Operation’) would be Operation Northwoods, as opposed to something tangible being produced (weapons system, aircraft, etc). An example of a Project would be the Gemini or Apollo Project.
edit on 30-8-2021 by Thoughtcrime because: Clarity

posted on Aug, 30 2021 @ 09:11 AM
link   

No no...that's Steve Carell

posted on Aug, 30 2021 @ 09:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: ThatDamnDuckAgain

He also had a lot to do with the Military Health System GENESIS, which could tie in to all military having to be vaccinated for Covid I guess.

Pressurized mRNA darts with little parachutes to beat the terminal velocity issue, released from an airplane. If you look up at daytime, the needles reflecting in the sunlight look like stars falling down.

And the ultimate goals of the mRNA darts? To help our enemies better fight of C19?

posted on Aug, 30 2021 @ 09:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: Thoughtcrime
a reply to: SleeperHasAwakened

Seems to me that the government sort of splits things up into two broad categories: ‘Operation’ and ‘Project’. An example of an action to be taken (‘Operation’) would be Operation Northwoods, as opposed to something tangible being produced (weapons system, aircraft, etc). An example of a Project would be the Gemini or Apollo Project.

I am of a similar thought. This seems like it will be an action of some sort. I am curious as to the locations of each congressman that sponsored it and how that may be relevant. I can't really figure out any connections with those particular states that would stand out....FL, NY, WV, GA, AR, SD, MS and MO.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join