It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Midazolam Used To Kill Elderly, Creating 1st Wave of "COVID"

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 4 2021 @ 04:50 AM
link   
a reply to: GammaD

I know about 10 people who work for the NHS including Doctors, Nurses, Managers, Care workers and Physiotherapists.

They all got there AstraZeneca jab as soon as it was on offer and were encouraging others to get there's as soon as it was available to them.

Cant speak for the rest of the medical professionals that work there but every single person i know that works in the NHS have been fully vaccinated without complaint or serious side-effects.

So i would not be so sure about those "huge numbers are refusing to get vaccinated".

And the reasoning behind you not being able to visit dying relatives was because they thought they may still be infections.

No point in taking a dose of old folk COVID 19 home to the rest of the family so they can spread it about the office and schools come Monday morning, or we would have ended up with other places in the same state as Hospitals and care facilities, which to a certain extent did happen anyway.
edit on 4-9-2021 by andy06shake because: My atrocious Spelling.

posted on Sep, 4 2021 @ 05:12 AM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

No point in taking a does of old folk COVID 19 home to the rest of the family so......

Did you mean 'taking a dose of covid 19 home to the rest of the family'? (I am unsure of what you are saying).

Anyway...I thought all safety measures where supposed to be primarily be about protecting the most vunerable.

edit on 4-9-2021 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 4 2021 @ 05:16 AM
link   
a reply to: Itisnowagain

Yes "dose" my bad.

What time is it again? x

And since nothing is separate, i think you may find its your spelling mistake as much as my own, since you must be talking/writing to yourself again.
edit on 4-9-2021 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 4 2021 @ 05:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: GammaD

Bitchute has terrible quality control.
a reply to: AaarghZombies

LOL that's called free speech, mate. Controlling the quality would mean controlling the source of the speech. Um...that's us. If you don't think there's a vast array of nonsense on Youtube, you haven't been looking. (Which is not a bad thing)

Just because it's free doesn't mean that it's accurate.

You're directing us towards a video on a site where almost anybody can say almost anything. If something appears on Bitchute, but nowhere else it suggests that it contains information that nobody else would allow on their platform, which lends it precisely zero credibility.

If this information was accurate then surely the author would have been able to get it published through more reputable sources?

Even Alex Jones isn't touching this stuff.

posted on Sep, 4 2021 @ 05:17 AM
link   
Now is the time Andy06shake.

posted on Sep, 4 2021 @ 05:19 AM
link   
Can you address this bit now?

Anyway...I thought all safety measures where supposed to be primarily be about protecting the most vunerable.

posted on Sep, 4 2021 @ 05:21 AM
link   

That's a song.

Elaborate please? x

When was the song written, now, or in the past?

posted on Sep, 4 2021 @ 05:23 AM
link   
Your post is completely off topic

posted on Sep, 4 2021 @ 05:24 AM
link   

We have different safety measure for different places.

You see not everywhere is an Old Folks home, things are separate.

And when you are dying and on your way out the door.

Your pretty much passed or passing ""vunerable"".

Opps.

I'm sure you meant vulnerable all the same.

posted on Sep, 4 2021 @ 05:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake

And when you are dying and on your way out the door.

Your pretty much passed or passing "vunerable".

So it's ok then to kill them.... because they are dying and on the way out anyway?

So all the pushing of the jabs was not to save grandma after all?

posted on Sep, 4 2021 @ 05:35 AM
link   

They don't kill them that was COVID 19.

Else provide evidence of the credible sorts that supports 10,000s of medical health trained professionals are killing old souls with Midazolam.

Same kind of proof that would be required to convict in a court of law.

How could you kill someone that's already on the way out the door by simply being there?

Not that they were allowed to be there anyway, for there own sake not the dying persons.

posted on Sep, 4 2021 @ 05:47 AM
link   
I am not saying that they were killed by Midazolam.......

I am talking about putting covid positive people in care homes.

posted on Sep, 4 2021 @ 05:53 AM
link   

Would you have had them keep them in the hospitals?

Certainly was not an ideal situation to return them to the care facilities and one that ultimately lead to the death of other OAPs that could have been avoided.

However they had to go somewhere, and once most enter into these care facilities, they don't have there own home to return to any longer.

It was a horrendous situation, certainly one that hopefully is never repeated should it all go breasts up once again.

posted on Sep, 4 2021 @ 05:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: Itisnowagain
I am not saying that they were killed by Midazolam.......

I am talking about putting covid positive people in care homes.

I'm pretty certain that this wasn't done deliberately, and certainly wasn't done with the intent of infecting people with Covid.

posted on Sep, 4 2021 @ 06:28 AM
link   
Well it happened in America and the UK.
Can you imagine what the numbers would be if no covid positive people were put in nursing homes?

Here is an interesting article to read:

Let that sink in: 42% of all COVID-19 deaths are taking place in facilities that house 0.62% of the U.S. population.

In Minnesota, 81% of all COVID-19 deaths are of nursing home and residential care home residents. The region from the eastern seaboard from Virginia to New Hampshire has been especially hard-hit.

Prior to last week, Ohio reported that 41% of COVID deaths were taking place in long-term care facilities. But updated disclosures last Friday, taking deaths prior to April 15 into account, upped that share to 70%.

There is one silver lining—or perhaps bronze lining—to the COVID long-term care tragedy. The fact that nearly half of all COVID-19 deaths have occurred in long-term care facilities means that the 99.4 percent of the country that doesn’t live in those places is roughly half as likely to die of the disease than we previously thought.

www.forbes.com... =d747d8c74cdb

posted on Sep, 4 2021 @ 06:34 AM
link   

So where would they have been put if not returned to their care homes?

Which is essentially their home once they are entered into the system.

They could not stay in the Hospitals down to the fact that they simple did not have the beds to accommodate the numbers.

Should they have been tossed on to the streets and left to there own devices?

posted on Sep, 4 2021 @ 08:39 AM
link   

And the reasoning behind you not being able to visit dying relatives was because they thought they may still be infections.

I can see that reasoning, but they did away with that before the injections started without any explanations. I can leave that as a hmm. As for the numbers not getting vaccinated, that was the report. People will tell their stories down the road, I just really, really hope we're not all very sad at how this turns out. Better to be embarassed and slink away off this forum than for people to suffer. I do usually get my wishes, so I'm going to go ahead and legit wish in writing right here for me to be completely wrong and find out I've just been a part of mass paranoia because the alternative is pretty damn dark.

posted on Sep, 4 2021 @ 08:49 AM
link   
a reply to: GammaD

My understanding is that most people who succumb to COVID 19 are past the infectious stage by the time they are dying.

That may have something to do with the change in allowing people to say goodbye to there loved ones in person.

The fact that a lot of people are also double vaccinated now probably also helps alleviate some concerns although as is plainly clean the vaccines are not a magic bullet.

posted on Sep, 4 2021 @ 09:21 AM
link   

Firstly, Alex Jones is a cabal disinfo operative. Second, I LOVE Bitchute! I just discovered it maybe 3 weeks ago and found where all the real important videos had gone because Youtube has taken down everything but teenyboppers singing songs. There's nothing of substance on Youtube anymore and I stay away from it. As a matter of fact, I'm going to share with you the FACT--FACT!--that Youtube and Twitter are in cahoots with the US government to silence free speech. Not silence "false speech," but speech they don't want out there (like election fraud, bad things happening from injections, etc).

I said "fact" so here's proof from the man who invented email at age 13 who represented himself because no lawyer was brave enough to take the case to prove the election fraud Dr. Shiva discovered when he "lost" his run for office. AND HE WON!

Dude, this man found a playbook issued to employees of Youtube and Twitter that had a section with instructions regarding how to censor him, specifically! He cold busted the whole Dominion/Big Tech/Establishment cabal and the MSM hasn't covered it at all. What does that tell you?

Dr.SHIVA’s Historic First Amendment Lawsuit to Win Back Freedom: First Case in U.S. To Show Government MADE Twitter Silence Political Speech

I boycott Youtube and Twitter and consider them traitors for their crimes against the United States. They should be prosecuted, both in judicial courts and in the court of public opinion to hang their heads in shame when this all comes out. So I will lay this information on anyone who denigrates an honest, uncensored platform and then waves this nefarious company Youtube as some gold standard of "quality" posts. Pfft
edit on 4-9-2021 by GammaD because: corrected link

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join