It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Midazolam Used To Kill Elderly, Creating 1st Wave of "COVID"

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 30 2021 @ 05:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: AaarghZombies
a reply to: GammaD

There is already a thread about this. Its old new.

The UK has a centralised purchasing system. This is a drug supply for the single largest health care provider in the world for two years, they brought in bulk because they negotiated a large discount. And this drug is pretty common, it's used in low doses for all kinds of things. Google it. In the previous thread I think that they said that most EMT carry it and that its used to calm irregular breathing or heartbeats.

Someone please link to the original thread, I'm on a phone and can't go through the forum right now.

This is how the uk purchases drugs, its normal for them.

Please disregard this post. He is trying to deflect
Read the link...

Provides evidence that is not about the purchase.... nut the USE of Midazolam during 2020, which is inconsistant compared to previous years.

Seems like someone wanted to "help" the elderly a bit prematurely from their alledged suffering.

posted on Aug, 31 2021 @ 02:11 AM
link   
a reply to: AaarghZombies

Hi Zombie

So are you a zombie and not a sheep, and wots the difference anyway.

And do you believe that disinfo agents should be punished for the part they played in the COVID lie.

posted on Aug, 31 2021 @ 06:52 AM
link   

"Covid-19 is real and not a government euthanasia policy".

fullfact.org...

Choose to believe whatever you wish all the same but this nonsense has been disproven and discredited.

edit on 31-8-2021 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 31 2021 @ 08:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake
a reply to: AaarghZombies

Certainly did not help that the Hospitals were dumping the poor sods with COVID 19 back in to the care facilities thus perpetuating the cycle and spread of the disease.

And you think this was done by accident or mistake?
Layman that I am, I knew by January 2020 that COVID was particularly dangerous to the elderly. We all knew.

Who gave the orders?

Hmmm, interesting. Same company which provided Cuomo and CO with faulty prognoses that led to the care home crises was also paid about a million to advise the UK. McKinsey and Company, which gave us Enron and the Opioid Crisis.
www.ft.com...

Additional info/sources:
www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 31-8-2021 by zosimov because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 31 2021 @ 08:44 AM
link   
a reply to: zosimov

Of course COVID 19 is particularly dangerous to the elderly.

So is the flu hence the reason all our OAP are offered a flu shot each year.

As to who gave the orders, nobody gave orders they simply followed standard operating procedure.

That's what hospitals do, else all the hospital beds would have become overrun with pensioner infected with COVID 19 and our national health service would have fallen apart.

Which it pretty much did anyway in January of this year with hospitals unable to admit patients down to lack of beds and ambulances unable to keep up to transport patients down to the demand.

Edit: Your financial times link wants a subscription to view the article.

posted on Aug, 31 2021 @ 08:45 AM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

I'm sure adding more elderly cases to the load worked wonders.
/sarc

posted on Aug, 31 2021 @ 08:47 AM
link   
The one thing I could see that China did in response to COVID that every country should have emulated (and I said this from the start) was to hastily build more hospitals/beds.

This debacle was horrifically mismanaged by the very people most are still leaning on to "save" us.

posted on Aug, 31 2021 @ 08:50 AM
link   

Worked wonders to do what?

Cripple a nation and cost billions of £ per day in the process.

Why would that make any kind of sense?

And that's not even addressing the level of complicity that would be required from 1000s of different medical health trained professionals.

posted on Aug, 31 2021 @ 08:54 AM
link   

I don't dispute that the situation has been mismanaged.

Plenty of screw ups and then some.

But as to our NHS and the people who work there.

They simply make the best of a bad situation, get on with there jobs, and do what they do every day of the year.

That being save our life's and attend to or medical needs.

If anyone deserves a hat and a balloon its those poor sods because without them we would be in 10 times worse off a situation.

posted on Aug, 31 2021 @ 08:55 AM
link   

(/sarc is short for sarcasm)
Billions were lost for the masses, but accumulated by a few key players. It would make sense for those who gained from it, would it not?

Did you work for a care home which accepted COVID positive cases? You were not "complicit," were you? You did your job just like most of the other care givers, without thinking of yourself as complicit. It only takes a few people at the top to give the orders, and most people will go along w/o thinking there is a nefarious reason behind.

posted on Aug, 31 2021 @ 08:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake

I don't dispute that the situation has been mismanaged.

Plenty of screw ups and then some.

But as to our NHS and the people who work there.

They simply make the best of a bad situation, get on with there jobs, and do what they do every day of the year.

That being save our life's and attend to or medical needs.

If anyone deserves a hat and a balloon is those poor sods because without them we would be in 10 times worse off a situation.

I can agree to that

I do think that there were many sacrifices made by people of all walks of life, and my hat's off to those for sure.

posted on Aug, 31 2021 @ 08:58 AM
link   

It only takes a few people at the top to give the orders, and most people will go along w/o thinking there is a nefarious reason behind.

"We want you to weld that gas pipe to the shower system, don't ask questions"
"Okay."

posted on Aug, 31 2021 @ 09:04 AM
link   

My Mum works in a care home zosimov.

They don't kill anyone if they can help it, they are there to help and assist.

One thing i will say is that these places can vary and some can indeed be horrendous places to exist resembling prisons or warehouses for people.

As to who made monies from all this palaver, well same as always, the wrong sorts of people.

Who are you thinking is to blame yourself? ~

Because the fact of the matter is its not beyond Tory scums remit to make monies out of other peoples misery, if in doubt well look at who got all the PPI contracts issued.

That don't mean that "they" have managed to rope in the greater part of our medical community in a bid to kill OAP en mass with Midazolam all the same.

posted on Aug, 31 2021 @ 10:06 AM
link   

It depends on the staff, some are cruel such as one in - sorry Haslingden - were my mothers Aunt Gertrude was punched in the face by a member of staff, Gertrude was 96 and died not long after - of Natural Causes - her Doctor was one Harold Shipman.

Some care homes are decent especially if you are paying into them which usually then bankrupts you, it's the Tory's way of taking back what they claimed to give you see when they sold people there council houses so now they have to sell them to pay for there old age care in residential care homes were at least back when Gertrude was in one they would often be drugged up to shut them up, sat in a room full of equally drugged up strangers in front of a single TV for all of them with nothing of any substance on it.

Old folk's are a cash cow for the private care home sector and even the council run care homes make money out of them.

So I would say I both agree and disagree there.

If your mother is one of those that genuinely care the old folk's she tends to are very fortunate, my sister worked at one for a while and after seeing the cruelty, how they mocked an elderly lady suffering dementia for example she reported them and left, the job was just too distressing for her.

edit on 31-8-2021 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 31 2021 @ 10:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: TerryDon79

It seems to FORCE us all to take an experimental drug.

Nobody is being forced. It’s a choice.

As for the bulk buying? Pretty normal for us considering most of our healthcare is through the NHS.

Not sure about Britain, but here in the US many are being forced. Employers and colleges and the Pentagon are doing the forcing. SCOTUS Barrett just told college students last month they have no standing, no recourse in their class action suit against Indiana University.

posted on Aug, 31 2021 @ 10:19 AM
link   
a reply to: TerryDon79

Nobody is being forced. It's a choice.

Great, so anyone unvaccinated can go to work, school, stores, movies, games, parks, hospitals and anywhere else, right? And will not be denied service, right?

Coercion is the force the mob used to take over all world governments.

posted on Aug, 31 2021 @ 10:25 AM
link   
a reply to: UpThenDown

I am sovereign and no longer living in the US because I will not be associated with an evil man (and yes, I have met Biden twice under circumstances you would not believe) and I will not permit ambiguity in regards to my complicity in the evil he does. I reject him completely.

posted on Aug, 31 2021 @ 10:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: Salander

originally posted by: TerryDon79

It seems to FORCE us all to take an experimental drug.

Nobody is being forced. It’s a choice.

As for the bulk buying? Pretty normal for us considering most of our healthcare is through the NHS.

Not sure about Britain, but here in the US many are being forced. Employers and colleges and the Pentagon are doing the forcing. SCOTUS Barrett just told college students last month they have no standing, no recourse in their class action suit against Indiana University.

That's a choice. They have at least 2 of them. Get vaccinated and work. Don't get vaccinated and find a different job.

posted on Aug, 31 2021 @ 10:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: GammaD
a reply to: TerryDon79

Nobody is being forced. It's a choice.

Great, so anyone unvaccinated can go to work, school, stores, movies, games, parks, hospitals and anywhere else, right? And will not be denied service, right?

Coercion is the force the mob used to take over all world governments.

Nope. But they have a choice. Get vaccinated and do whatever. Don't get vaccinated and not do them.

posted on Aug, 31 2021 @ 10:30 AM
link   

What the hell has biden got to do with my response to your OP?

seem like you just wanted to get that off your chest, hope you feel a bit better now

your OP is about the UK buying supplies of a drug and then supposedly people being forced to vaccinate

So I ask again have you been forced to vaccinate, if so do you live in the UK?

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join