It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Midazolam Used To Kill Elderly, Creating 1st Wave of "COVID"

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+6 more 
posted on Aug, 30 2021 @ 03:28 AM
link   

Why on earth would the United Kingdom need to purchase two years worth of Midazolam, a drug associated with respiratory suppression and respiratory arrest, to treat a disease that causes respiratory suppression and respiratory arrest?

Apparently, they did it to create the impression of a very dangerous viral outbreak so they could shut down the global economy and...to what? It seems to FORCE us all to take an experimental drug. What happened to "my body, my choice?"

HERE'S ALL THE EVIDENCE, PLEASE KNOW IT ALL BEFORE CHOOSING A SIDE

posted on Aug, 30 2021 @ 03:36 AM
link   
a reply to: GammaD

There is already a thread about this. Its old new.

The UK has a centralised purchasing system. This is a drug supply for the single largest health care provider in the world for two years, they brought in bulk because they negotiated a large discount. And this drug is pretty common, it's used in low doses for all kinds of things. Google it. In the previous thread I think that they said that most EMT carry it and that its used to calm irregular breathing or heartbeats.

Someone please link to the original thread, I'm on a phone and can't go through the forum right now.

This is how the uk purchases drugs, its normal for them.

+4 more 
posted on Aug, 30 2021 @ 03:53 AM
link   
a reply to: AaarghZombies

And , if you had been around any time , you would know mods can let 2 threads on relevant subject matter stand .
The mods will handle the situation .

And , if there was another thread I must have missed it.
Unusual for me .
edit on 8/30/21 by Gothmog because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2021 @ 04:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog

And , if you had been around any time , you would know mods can let 2 threads on relevant subject matter stand .

Unusual for me .

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

posted on Aug, 30 2021 @ 04:07 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Aug, 30 2021 @ 04:09 AM
link   

Do you live in the UK if so what day did they force you into covid centre and force the vaccine into your body?

posted on Aug, 30 2021 @ 04:12 AM
link   

It seems to FORCE us all to take an experimental drug.

Nobody is being forced. It’s a choice.

As for the bulk buying? Pretty normal for us considering most of our healthcare is through the NHS.

posted on Aug, 30 2021 @ 04:21 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Aug, 30 2021 @ 04:57 AM
link   
Well that's dumb.

I'm epilleptic and have syringes full of Midazolam to be injected in my tongue/cheek if I'm unable to breathe from status epillipticus. Family and friends are trained in how to administer it.

Strangely enough I've never died once.

It's so incredibly safe that 100% of school children with severe epillepsy in the UK recieve it and school bus drivers to dinner ladies are trained in how to administer it.

As for the UK - we buy things in mass batches for 3 -5 years to save billions from big pharma. The tender is for the same ammount as the last one adjusted for inflation and population growth.

In terms of Covid it's used to help induce coma so people can be put on ventillators.

TL;DR - Don't listen to nonsense info written by people who have no idea what the medication is, how it's used or how the UK buys them.
edit on 30-8-2021 by bastion because: (no reason given)

Here's a video of how to administer sub buccal midazolam to a todler - babies from 1 month old are prescribed it to stop respiratory arrest.

posted on Aug, 30 2021 @ 05:20 AM
link   
a reply to: bastion
How many times have you had to use the syringes of Midazolam?

posted on Aug, 30 2021 @ 05:32 AM
link   
It's incredibly safe:

What special precautions should I follow?

Before receiving midazolam injection,
tell your doctor and pharmacist if you are allergic to midazolam or any other medications.
tell your doctor if you are taking certain medications for human immunodeficiency virus (HIV) including amprenavir (Agenerase), atazanavir (Reyataz), darunavir (Prezista), delavirdine (Rescriptor), efavirenz (Sustiva, in Atripla), fosamprenavir (Lexiva), indinavir (Crixivan),lopinavir (in Kaletra), nelfinavir (Viracept), ritonavir (Norvir, in Kaletra), saquinavir (Invirase), and tipranavir (Aptivus). Your doctor may decide not to give you midazolam injection if you are taking one or more of these medications.
tell your doctor and pharmacist what other prescription and nonprescription medications, vitamins, nutritional supplements, and herbal products you are taking or plan to take. Be sure to mention the medications listed in the IMPORTANT WARNING section and any of the following: aminophylline (Truphylline); certain antifungals such as itraconazole (Sporanox) and ketoconazole (Nizoral); certain calcium channel blockers such as diltiazem (Cartia, Cardizem, Tiazac, others) and verapamil (Calan, Isoptin, Verelan, others); cimetidine (Tagamet); dalfopristin-quinupristin (Synercid); and erythromycin (E-mycin, E.E.S.). Your doctor may need to change the doses of your medications or monitor you carefully for side effects. Many other medications may also interact with midazolam, so be sure to tell your doctor about all the medications you are taking, even those that do not appear on this list.
tell your doctor if you have glaucoma (increased pressure in the eyes that may cause gradual loss of vision). Your doctor may decide not to give you midazolam injection.
tell your doctor if you have recently stopped drinking large amounts of alcohol or if you have or have ever had kidney or liver disease.
tell your doctor if you are pregnant, plan to become pregnant, or are breastfeeding.
talk to your doctor about the risks and benefits of receiving midazolam injection if you are 65 years of age or older. Older adults should usually receive lower doses of midazolam injection because higher doses are more likely to cause serious side effects.
you should know that midazolam may make you very drowsy and may affect your memory, thinking, and movements. Do not drive a car or do other activities that require you to be fully alert for at least 24 hours after receiving midazolam and until the effects of the medication have worn off. If your child is receiving midazolam injection, watch him or her carefully to be sure that he or she does not fall while walking during this time.
you should know that alcohol can make the side effects from midazolam injection worse.
you should know that some studies in young children have raised concerns that repeated or lengthy use (>3 hours) of general anesthetic or sedation drugs such as midazolam in infants and children younger than 3 years of age or in women in the last few months of their pregnancy may affect the child's brain development. Other studies in infants and toddlers show that a single, short exposure to anesthetic and sedation drugs is unlikely to have negative effects on behavior or learning. However, further research is needed to fully understand the effects of exposure to anesthesia on brain development in young children. Parents and caregivers of children younger than 3 years of age and pregnant women should talk to their doctors about the risks of anesthesia on brain development and appropriate timing of procedures that require general anesthetic or sedation medications.
Midazolam Injection: MedlinePlus Drug Information
medlineplus.gov...

posted on Aug, 30 2021 @ 05:34 AM
link   

Unusual for me .
]

I think that maybe you're jumping the gun a little. This isn't an issue for mods, it just need somebody to find the original link and to paste it in.

Seriously, turn it up to 11 much.

posted on Aug, 30 2021 @ 05:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: UpThenDown

Do you live in the UK if so what day did they force you into covid centre and force the vaccine into your body?

For context, the UK is very different to the US when it comes to vaxxing. The people were practically forcing their way into vax centers. They're something like 85% vaxxed, and most of the people who aren't are immigrants who don't want to reveal themselves to authorities for obvious reasons or minorities who are buying into depopulation conspiracies spread in their home countries.

posted on Aug, 30 2021 @ 05:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: AaarghZombies

Unusual for me .
]

I think that maybe you're jumping the gun a little. This isn't an issue for mods, it just need somebody to find the original link and to paste it in.

Seriously, turn it up to 11 much.

Doesn't matter.

posted on Aug, 30 2021 @ 05:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: Itisnowagain
How many times have you had to use the syringes of Midazolam?

Getting on to 30 to 50 times.

It's uncontrolled tonic-clonic epillepsy with seizures that last 15 mins plus and generally get them in clusters of three to four in the same 24 hour period when they occur.

Obviously not ideal but it's the only reason I'm still alive.

originally posted by: Itisnowagain
It's incredibly safe:

What special precautions should I follow?

Before receiving midazolam injection,
tell your doctor and pharmacist if you are allergic to midazolam or any other medications.
tell your doctor if you are taking certain medications for human immunodeficiency virus (HIV) including amprenavir (Agenerase), atazanavir (Reyataz), darunavir (Prezista), delavirdine (Rescriptor), efavirenz (Sustiva, in Atripla), fosamprenavir (Lexiva), indinavir (Crixivan),lopinavir (in Kaletra), nelfinavir (Viracept), ritonavir (Norvir, in Kaletra), saquinavir (Invirase), and tipranavir (Aptivus). Your doctor may decide not to give you midazolam injection if you are taking one or more of these medications.
tell your doctor and pharmacist what other prescription and nonprescription medications, vitamins, nutritional supplements, and herbal products you are taking or plan to take. Be sure to mention the medications listed in the IMPORTANT WARNING section and any of the following: aminophylline (Truphylline); certain antifungals such as itraconazole (Sporanox) and ketoconazole (Nizoral); certain calcium channel blockers such as diltiazem (Cartia, Cardizem, Tiazac, others) and verapamil (Calan, Isoptin, Verelan, others); cimetidine (Tagamet); dalfopristin-quinupristin (Synercid); and erythromycin (E-mycin, E.E.S.). Your doctor may need to change the doses of your medications or monitor you carefully for side effects. Many other medications may also interact with midazolam, so be sure to tell your doctor about all the medications you are taking, even those that do not appear on this list.
tell your doctor if you have glaucoma (increased pressure in the eyes that may cause gradual loss of vision). Your doctor may decide not to give you midazolam injection.
tell your doctor if you have recently stopped drinking large amounts of alcohol or if you have or have ever had kidney or liver disease.
tell your doctor if you are pregnant, plan to become pregnant, or are breastfeeding.
talk to your doctor about the risks and benefits of receiving midazolam injection if you are 65 years of age or older. Older adults should usually receive lower doses of midazolam injection because higher doses are more likely to cause serious side effects.
you should know that midazolam may make you very drowsy and may affect your memory, thinking, and movements. Do not drive a car or do other activities that require you to be fully alert for at least 24 hours after receiving midazolam and until the effects of the medication have worn off. If your child is receiving midazolam injection, watch him or her carefully to be sure that he or she does not fall while walking during this time.
you should know that alcohol can make the side effects from midazolam injection worse.
you should know that some studies in young children have raised concerns that repeated or lengthy use (>3 hours) of general anesthetic or sedation drugs such as midazolam in infants and children younger than 3 years of age or in women in the last few months of their pregnancy may affect the child's brain development. Other studies in infants and toddlers show that a single, short exposure to anesthetic and sedation drugs is unlikely to have negative effects on behavior or learning. However, further research is needed to fully understand the effects of exposure to anesthesia on brain development in young children. Parents and caregivers of children younger than 3 years of age and pregnant women should talk to their doctors about the risks of anesthesia on brain development and appropriate timing of procedures that require general anesthetic or sedation medications.
Midazolam Injection: MedlinePlus Drug Information
medlineplus.gov...

Yes it is - you get the same lengthy list with paracetamol (which I can't have if I've had a seizure until I've stabalised) it's far safer than diazepam or general benzodiazapies.

The training to administer it is about 20 - 30 minutes. It's designed for paediatric use primarily due to being far safer than any of the alternatives.

posted on Aug, 30 2021 @ 06:03 AM
link   

So you don't believe there is a pandemic and they are killing all our elderly with super benzodiazepine.

I guess all the nurses, doctors and care workers who work in the NHS with our elderly and take care of them are complicit?

As to taking experimental drugs, well ive had both Pfizer shots with no side effects whatsoever, same with everyone else i know.

posted on Aug, 30 2021 @ 06:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake

So you don't believe there is a pandemic and they are killing all our elderly with super benzodiazepine.

I guess all the nurses, doctors and care workers who work in the NHS with our elderly and take care of them are complicit?

As to taking experimental drugs, well ive had both Pfizer shots with no side effects whatsoever, same with everyone else i know.

A lot of these "conspiracies" tend to fall apart when you realize exactly how many good people would have to do bad things in order for them to be carried out, and just how many more people would need to remain silent in order to cover them up.

Just a single moderate sized facilities would require maybe a hundred people to either be murderers or to be complicate in covering up murder for something like the OP's claim to be plausible.

Just to get a single consignment of drugs in and used ... it would got through a dozen people's hands before it got into a patient.

posted on Aug, 30 2021 @ 06:17 AM
link   

Exactly which means the op essentially calling our beloved NHS workers murderers!

Which sure don't sit right in the pit of my stomach considering the sacrifices they have made to keep our nation on its feet over the past few years.

Its shamefully below the belt and totally uncalled for considering they should saint those people instead of demonising them with spurious false nonsensical claims.

God bless our NHS and the staff who keep it running.
edit on 30-8-2021 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2021 @ 06:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: AaarghZombies

A lot of these "conspiracies" tend to fall apart when you realize exactly how many good people would have to do bad things in order for them to be carried out, and just how many more people would need to remain silent in order to cover them up.

That's one of the least absurd aspects regarding this paticular medication.

It's arguably the safest benzodiazapine and sedative available - if there was some grand conspiracy to try and kill people off then there's hundreds of alternative sedatives, tranquilisers, sleepers and benzos that are used daily. OTC nytol and cough medicine is far more deadly.

There seems to be a weird idea that people are 100% concious and sober when breathing and feeding tubes are fitted - the whole point of this med is so people don't have panic attacks and drown in their own saliva when on ventilators/feeding tubes or having an endoscopy.

It also stops people going psychotic from the mental trauma as the ability to form new memories vanishes when under the influence of it.

A far more dangerous, but longer acting version, (clobozam) is given to people before undergoing sugery just before being wheeled into theatre so they relax and don't remember if they wake up briefly mid operation. That's a 2mg dose under hospital supervision (surgeons, theatre staff), heart and blood pressure monitors and theatre nurses constantly monitoring someone while I take 30mg for three nights post seizure to reset the brain.

posted on Aug, 30 2021 @ 08:15 AM
link   

Exactly which means the op essentially calling our beloved NHS workers murderers!

Which sure don't sit right in the pit of my stomach considering the sacrifices they have made to keep our nation on its feet over the past few years.

Its shamefully below the belt and totally uncalled for considering they should saint those people instead of demonising them with spurious false nonsensical claims.

God bless our NHS and the staff who keep it running.

Here we go the cult like worship of a failing drain on the public purse,so full of unionised intitutionalised lazyness.
I bet you were a 'pot banger last year while your saviour the NHS was too busy tic tok dancing and hiding at home to see thousands of desperately ill people who had no option of any help.
Pay national insurance,get no service.
You do realise that the cult worship and virtue signalling of the NHS that your beloved government told you do was part of the phycological warfare against the popluation?
You scoffed it up without question,we know.
And for God's sake we know that you have had not one but two dose of Pitzer gene medication,you tell us every thread you enter.But you had no side affects so no one could possibly have had any side effects either,eh?

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join