It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Police federation calls for more officers to enforce B.C. vaccine passport

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 30 2021 @ 02:55 AM
link   
Here it Canadians. Canada is becoming the next France. With Macron admin. Remember the videos showing French Police officers walking in a bar in a French street asking for your papers please?

It appears its coming to Canada.

The Police federation calls for more officers to enforce B.C. vaccine passport. Are you enjoying your "New Normal and freedoms Yet?"

Poli ce federation calls for more officers to enforce B.C. vaccine passport

By Sep 13

he B.C. chapter of the National Police Federation is calling for more resources for officers to adequately enforce the province's vaccine passport, which comes into effect on Sept. 13.

The passport will require proof of vaccination to do things like eat at a restaurant, see a movie in the theatre or take part in a fitness class in B.C. Residents who want to take part in those activities will need at least one dose of vaccine by Sept. 13 and will need to be fully vaccinated by Oct. 24.

Speaking from Logan Lake, B.C., on Friday, Horgan said if businesses have difficulty with patrons, they could call law enforcement, as they already do.

posted on Aug, 30 2021 @ 02:57 AM
link   
But Logan had being seen caught at a restaurant without a mask and without social distancing. Its clear that Logan is taking examples out of Macron's playbook.

I do hope a pushback happens because this will effect even those who are vaxed. If you get infected you wont have a way of knowing it because in some places they are getting rid of the tests.
edit on 30-8-2021 by HawkEyi because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2021 @ 03:31 AM
link   
a reply to: HawkEyi

I bet people are happy we don't have Universal Healthcare now. Than we would have Vaxports now too. That is the #1 reasoning to Vaxports as of right now because the taxpayers would be wasting their hard earned money for what they deem a practically useless problematic situation that could be fixed; by either aboloshing Universal Healthcare or securing it; which is vaxports. You can't have both or ha have your cake & eat it too without instant artificial replacements. The same people who hate Vaxports are usually the same people who voted for Universal Healthcare, you just can't have it all until you figure out how to. Which the U.S has not done yet.

posted on Aug, 30 2021 @ 03:37 AM
link   

What really needs to happen like ricky-tick is for people to realize we outnumber the oppressors by orders of magnitude.

That's our true power and the main reason we are bombarded by "issues" that purposely divide us.

Take a note from Nancy Reagan and just say NO!

I mean honestly, look how silly it is! "Uh-oh! They're going to implement vaccine passports or some sh#........

And!!??? You're OBLIGATED to comply?????

Stop the madness!

Tell them to POUND SAND and stop thinking these narcissistic psychopaths have all this control over your life and the lives of your children, no less!!

πŸ˜₯πŸ˜₯πŸ˜₯"What are we going to do!??"πŸ˜₯πŸ˜₯πŸ˜₯

'God help us' and all that crap. Puuuuuhlease....

Either make your stand or stop complaining.πŸ€·πŸΎβ€β™‚οΈ

⭐+πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡²

edit on 8/30/2021 by EternalShadow because: eta

posted on Aug, 30 2021 @ 07:20 AM
link   

I'm hoping the cops are going to get tired of being the gestapo for the hypocrites.

Protestors have been stopping Trudeau from doing his propaganda rounds, that's one good sign.

posted on Aug, 30 2021 @ 08:51 AM
link   

Actually looks sort of promising

Making matters worse, Farrer says, is the pandemic's impact on recruitment over the past 18 months. Whereas a typical year would see 1,200 recruits graduate, this past year only 380 made it through the program.

This isn't the first time the federation has called out the province about enforcing COVID-19 measures

But a blanket call on police to support businesses across the province that are struggling with anti-passport customers is a whole other level of commitment, Farrer says.Β 

"We're not saying don't call the police if necessary, but we have to be cautious about just saying, 'Well, the police will do this,'" he said. "We're fully tasked as it is."Β 

Sounds to me like the cops are choked at the premier saying to call them over this #. They're busy.

posted on Aug, 30 2021 @ 09:34 AM
link   
a reply to: dug88

Well said. More personal responsibility is always a good thing. A little tolerance and respect go a very long way in this world. X amount of police are able to respond to Y amount of crime but when throwing in an entirely new and unprecedented variable Z (covid) can push law enforcement to a point where essential crimes are going uninvestigated and unaddressed. That can and will quickly snowball into an avalanche.

posted on Aug, 30 2021 @ 10:52 AM
link   
a reply to: CircumstancialEvidence

We have such a small amount of police in town here that when one day, they responded to some idiot that called them out to a campground way out like 80km on the other end of the area because my cousin was using an axe to cut firewood. All the officers responded. When they got there, they complained to the person who made the call that because he'd wasted their time, they were unable to respond to two accidents that occurred in the meantime.
edit on 30/8/2021 by dug88 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2021 @ 11:13 AM
link   
I have high hopes for O'toole.

He had not made this election his mandate against mandatory vaccination, and it is possible that if he wins he may continue on this path. Trudeau; however, has very much made this election a mandate forced vaccinations.

If Trudeau wins this election, it would signal voter approval for some very draconian ideas that Fidel Castros son, Justin Trudeau, has for Canada.

posted on Aug, 30 2021 @ 01:34 PM
link   
a reply to: MALBOSIA

Castros son, Justin Trudeau, has for Canada.

Come on, don't jump to conclusions. He could be Mick's son. Pierre's wife did have that affair with the stones.

posted on Aug, 30 2021 @ 05:12 PM
link   
a reply to: dug88

My mother laughed uncontrollably when I told her that theory. Margaret was her generation and apparently it would have been no supirise to anyone at the time.

new topics

top topics

join