It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Some recent earth change events from Jul-Aug 2021 around the globe - World of Signs

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 30 2021 @ 01:52 AM
link   

World of Signs doesn't post much any more, but this one is a big winner in my book. Short, to the point, w/ beautiful music.

Looks like weather changes are getting noticed more and more. View count on SOTT monthly videos is up. I don't watch these anymore. That phase of my intense interest is largely over.

www.youtube.com...

Melkeb / Geomonitor is still the best channel to see more frequent events. On Bitchute and some are on Youtube.

www.bitchute.com...

www.youtube.com...

posted on Aug, 30 2021 @ 02:09 AM
link   
Some beautiful pictures and current events for sure. Interesting and thanks

posted on Aug, 30 2021 @ 04:03 AM
link   
a reply to: dontneedaname

we got hit bad here in japan this rainy season, now typhoon season

posted on Aug, 30 2021 @ 06:52 AM
link   

What’s different to any other year?

There’s always earthquakes, fires, floods etc.

posted on Aug, 30 2021 @ 07:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: Chadwickus

I wish the Farmers Almanac was required reading....there is nothing different than any other year, except more people posting pictures and videos of whatever is happening....

posted on Aug, 30 2021 @ 11:00 AM
link   

That phase of my intense interest is largely over.

What have you moved on to?

You suggest that weather changes are getting noticed more and more. Do you think that it is only that they are being noticed more and more because, as some believe, it's only due to everyone now having cell phones with cameras and internet platforms to present their videos on, or do you think they are being noticed more and more because they ARE happening more and more with greater destruction.

posted on Aug, 30 2021 @ 12:29 PM
link   
Looks PERFECTLY perfectly normal to me

Rock falls, supercell anvils and ice crystals refracting, landslides, flash flooding, wild fires, all of a minor or moderate magnitude

I don’t see any abnormal or unheard occurring here

The only thing that strikes me as OMG epic is that music

edit on 30-8-2021 by TritonTaranis because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 6 2021 @ 02:07 AM
link   

ourworldindata.org...

posted on Sep, 6 2021 @ 02:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: TerryMcGuire

That phase of my intense interest is largely over.

What have you moved on to?

You suggest that weather changes are getting noticed more and more. Do you think that it is only that they are being noticed more and more because, as some believe, it's only due to everyone now having cell phones with cameras and internet platforms to present their videos on, or do you think they are being noticed more and more because they ARE happening more and more with greater destruction.

They ARE happening more and more. Just posted OWID link. Will post image of it shortly.

Moved on to COVID - vaccines at the moment. Which is related.

--
I was interested a few years ago because I started noticing more changes here. THen I saw things happening around the world...then I investigated why. ANd I learned the true cause of climate change. Not CO2.

But not much point in talking much about my findings now.

That will come later. when i'm ready, when the world is ready.

posted on Sep, 6 2021 @ 02:13 AM
link   

this graph, while showing increase from pre-2000, does not capture all the events today.
edit on 6-9-2021 by dontneedaname because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 6 2021 @ 02:41 AM
link   

That looks like a great link for study. Tonight is to late for me to give it it's due. In the morning if I can remember. Thanks for that link.

posted on Sep, 7 2021 @ 11:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: TerryMcGuire

That looks like a great link for study. Tonight is to late for me to give it it's due. In the morning if I can remember. Thanks for that link.

Yes, I think what this graph says (The first time I saw it)...is that it shows how people's memories are limited / faulty, or the power of self-deception. Or the power of mass media / corporate influence (Big oil lobby?).

People say "xx weather event has always been happening." But when you actually look it's obviously not true. Most people are clued by personal experience that things are changing. Whether that be forest fires, snowing where it doesn't, record rains, ice melt / retreat, etc...

The irony of the big oil lobby or whomever (And I don't know their full msg)...is that CO2 is NOT the cause of global warming / climate change (On that major point, they are correct), but their explanations as to what is causing changes is faulty.

But what it truly is, the vast majority are not ready to face or even contemplate. We'll learn...the hard way.

Everyone is right about some things, wrong about a lot more.

posted on Sep, 7 2021 @ 11:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

I wish the Farmers Almanac was required reading....there is nothing different than any other year, except more people posting pictures and videos of whatever is happening....

The main difference is that we're getting a lot more of everything. The heat is getting hotter, the cold is getting colder and the wet is getting wetter. Where I live spring and fall are merging into summer and winter. They're far less decreeable as seasons than they used to be. Harvest times have also changed.

new topics

top topics

join