It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'Borderline medical discrimination': B.C. man to be denied services for vaccine allergy

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 29 2021 @ 10:41 PM
link   
a reply to: dug88

Thank you for the education.

posted on Aug, 29 2021 @ 10:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

No problem. Maybe stick to commenting on places you understand. You Americans have your constitution and #.

We have our charter of rights and freedoms and we have our laws in our province that guarantee our rights and freedoms. What is happening in BC right now is a blatant violation of this.

Many BC businesses have opted to defy this, as is their right.

www.vancouverisawesome.com...

Anecdotally almost none of the businesses in the town I live in are going to comply with this, as is their right as Canadian and British Columbia citizens.

Month's ago BC's ombudsman warned of the legal problems with this

Those legal problems didn't just magically vanish...
edit on 29/8/2021 by dug88 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 29 2021 @ 11:01 PM
link   

My main point was, and is, that the claims of the OP are absurd.

Imagine a vax safe and effective that for most side effect you would need Epipen injections.

edit on 8/29/2021 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 29 2021 @ 11:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

Imagine a vax safe and effective that for most side effect you would need Epipen injections.

It pains me to say it, but I agree with Phage. I really dont know what you were trying to say in OP.

posted on Aug, 29 2021 @ 11:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: HawkEyi
a reply to: Phage

And there you go defending the mRNA vaxs. As usual expected. I think you and i are done debating no matter what i post you will just go to your usual method.

People who have been jabbed have a deep psychotic need to affirm their decision. If they face the facts, they have to realize that they themselves have been compromised. That's just too heavy a burden for most people to deal with, so cognitive dissonance becomes the default. Then,they have to convince or demand that get in the same boat with them, even though the boat is obviously going to sink and bring everybody on board down.

Don't even bother.

posted on Aug, 29 2021 @ 11:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: DreadKnock

It pains me to say it, but I agree with Phage. I really dont know what you were trying to say in OP.

I haven't seen Phage say a single inaccurate thing about COVID related information.

We have different opinions on some of the topics surrounding it and our level of trust in the establishment, but he's not written anything factually inaccurate that I've read. That puts him in a fairly small group as far as frequent COVID commenters, on both sides of the issue.

posted on Aug, 29 2021 @ 11:58 PM
link   
a reply to: DreadKnock

Well if you think its safe good for you i dont.

posted on Aug, 30 2021 @ 12:23 AM
link   
a reply to: Ksihkehe

I haven't seen Phage say a single inaccurate thing about COVID related information.

Really don't want to get into a flamewar about specific members here, but I have to firmly disagree with this.

posted on Aug, 30 2021 @ 02:19 AM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Is he being treated for leprocy?

Strange comparrison.

If you only mean it rhetorically? Perhaps this individual may not fare well otherwise

posted on Aug, 30 2021 @ 02:21 AM
link   
a reply to: incoserv

Same applies for people who refuse a vaccine.

Dont bother.

Darwinism works either way

posted on Aug, 30 2021 @ 05:39 AM
link   

FFS back of with the nitpicking. Our freedoms are under attack here and people are needing to discuss it. Sometimes people make mistakes in presentation of info or type thoughts out wrong and in you jump nitpicking. We here know what's going on with the story in the op regardless of how the op worded it. If Hawaii is just perfect go and enjoy it and let us here in bc try to figure stuff out.

posted on Aug, 30 2021 @ 05:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: sunkuong
a reply to: incoserv

Same applies for people who refuse a vaccine.

Dont bother.

Darwinism works either way

"Refuse a vaccine"? This is experimental. No one should be coerced into it and those with medical issues with it should have support from the government not treated this way.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join