It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Taliban hit squad formed thanks to the idiots who are incharge

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 29 2021 @ 09:39 PM
link   
Besides the names they gave to the Taliban supposedly to expedite their departure from Afghanistan the biometric equip that is now in Taliban hands has all the names, finger prints etc etc, of everyone who has worked for uncle sugar for the last 20+ years. I along with many of my friends are of the opinion people who vote for idiots should expect nothing less from such a government.. Sickening to say the least...

The Taliban has mobilized a special unit, called Al Isha, to hunt down Afghans who helped US and allied forces — and it’s using US equipment and data to do it.

Nawazuddin Haqqani, one of the brigade commanders over the Al Isha unit, bragged in an interview with Zenger News that his unit is using US-made hand-held scanners to tap into a massive US-built biometric database and positively identify any person who helped the NATO allies or worked with Indian intelligence. Afghans who try to deny or minimize their role will find themselves contradicted by the detailed computer records that the US left behind in its frenzied withdrawal.

The existence of the Al Isha unit has not been previously confirmed by the Taliban; until now the Haqqani Network, a terror group aligned with the Taliban, has not admitted its role in targeting Afghans or its use of America’s vast biometric database.

nypost.com...
edit on 727thk21 by 727Sky because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 29 2021 @ 09:43 PM
link   
a reply to: 727Sky

*cough*,,,they have the expertise to access US databases and military intelligence platforms? Also, the US armed forces wouldn’t, oh I don’t know, turn them off or put a password. I guess if the password is 1234 then we screwed.

posted on Aug, 29 2021 @ 09:49 PM
link   
They’ve botch this so we have to go back in. This administration never wanted to leave Afghanistan so they need to orchestrate a reason to go back.
Allow Americans to be captured and killed on social media and it’ll cause another call for justice like 9/11.
Why leave the lithium mines as they push for electric vehicles worldwide?

posted on Aug, 29 2021 @ 09:50 PM
link   
Not to mention the latest drone attack will not help the evacuation. If the Idiots had a target then they should have waited until the evacuation was complete.. I can not believe the stupidity of this leadership.
nypost.com...

Multiple Afghan civilians, including relatives and children, were reportedly killed in Sunday’s US airstrike near the Kabul airport.

US officials said the drone strike wiped out a vehicle carrying multiple suicide bombers that posed an “imminent ISIS-K threat” to the city’s airport.

The exact amount of casualties was not immediately clear, but a relative of those killed told CNN that nine of his family members died in the drone strike.

Six children, ranging in age from 2 to 10, and three adults were among the dead, the relative told the news outlet.

US officials on Sunday night said they were aware of the reports on civilian deaths, but did not confirm any had occurred.

Capt. Bill Urban, spokesman for the US Central Command, said in a statement that a secondary explosion from the drone strike could be to blame for additional deaths

edit on 727thk21 by 727Sky because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 29 2021 @ 10:11 PM
link   
It's almost as if... nevermind

posted on Aug, 29 2021 @ 10:22 PM
link   

I'm sensing a much simpler motivation here for giving the Taliban that list of names.

People are calling the Biden Admin Incompetent, Treasonous and far worse.

But really it seems to me they are just getting the Taliban to get rid of there dirty laundry , I mean wouldn't it be far simpler and cheaper to just let the Taliban Kill all the Afghani's we owe asylum to ?

I'll admit it's rather cold hearted , but what other reason logically and truly could the Biden Admin have for leaking that list directly to the Taliban ?

posted on Aug, 29 2021 @ 10:35 PM
link   
I got a post ban and 2 warnings about a comment suggesting political assassination's literally 3 days ago. I know my suggestive literature involved unnamed special person that should take an exciting trip in a convertible.

I suppose if I get post banned again so be it but here is the deal

some of our "leaders" and some of the 1 million year old "elite" should face the guillotine legs first

yah I am going to say it some people need to die some need justice but some need to die, in public just like Saddam. whole world will see

Before I get muffled again I do want to re iterate that yeah the world did assassinate and wholesomely watch people hang and die or shot to death by firing or injected to death, and some of these things were not banned or condemned during the era posted.

Allegedly Biden sent a drone hit squad to kill leaders. Im not the bad guy.

edit on 29-8-2021 by Brotherman because: (no reason given)

edit on 29-8-2021 by Brotherman because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 29 2021 @ 10:43 PM
link   
All things considered Saddam got a raw deal. More to the point, I understand what you are saying and I agree fully. a reply to: Brotherman

posted on Aug, 29 2021 @ 11:32 PM
link   
Seriously, nobody could be this stupid. Not sure how all the pieces fit together but this seems like a gift to the taliban. US out, turn over the traitors, China in to mine 3 trillion worth of rare earth metals, payoffs for making it possible?

posted on Aug, 30 2021 @ 12:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: REDMORGAN
All things considered Saddam got a raw deal. More to the point, I understand what you are saying and I agree fully. a reply to: Brotherman

I suppose what I am really driving this suicide car into, is that we will kill and assissinate (at least by narrative without proof) leadership of something somewhere. When the same sentiment is felt by others it is bad but is ok if it is not in the back yard, take it to the street.

I can't say I disagree with mods and folks for banning some things but when it is already happening globally I think it is important to talk about this sort of thing because it is bound to happen again.

WW1 precipice was started by an assassination

bay of pigs we all know what happened to JFK people talk about it today

Bin Laden getting killed 2 timea

Without making a list that would take 4 pages political assassinations are a real thing, even though America my country claims they don't do but also these days have lightning fast intel and reacts to kill group planners and leaders. I see the media put on pedestal and take the * off.

With information it comes and goes take what you will or don't but their are people knocking off people in the world and do not be surprised if it happens in america or around other countries in the world.

saddest part of all elected leaders are on top of that list, the virus is what gives power and people dont frankly want it jammed down their throat anymore.

Me personally, I take care of me and those closest to me. Had a really nice conversation with my 91 year old grandma today we are going to look at her butterfly collection she donated to the nature museum.

posted on Aug, 30 2021 @ 12:26 AM
link   
Can you imagine if a US serviceman or government contractor had been caught with a pocket full of $100 dollar bills what the consequences that would follow would be ?

VIDEO: Taliban Confiscates Pallet of $100 Bills Left in Afghanistan — Or Was It Left for Them on Purpose?

The Taliban have been posting videos of pallets of weapons and stacks of $100 bills they have seized as they swept into power across the country.

www.thegatewaypundit.com...

posted on Aug, 30 2021 @ 01:14 AM
link   
a reply to: MDDoxs

I get the impression that the taliban were handed this information on purpose , by our own corrupt to the core "government"( mafia)

posted on Aug, 30 2021 @ 01:36 AM
link   

" General Reportedly Cancels Troop Evacuation, Demands Soldiers ‘Clean The Base For The Taliban’ Before Leaving "

" A viral Instagram post highlights a text message exchange in which a U.S. military servicemember states that the 24th Marine Expeditionary Unit is being forced to clean a military base for the Taliban in Afghanistan. The report claims that a troop evacuation flight was cancelled by Brigadier General Farrell J. Sullivan so that Marines could sweep up trash in preparation for the Taliban takeover."

The Marines Go GREEN !

nationalfile.com...

posted on Aug, 30 2021 @ 04:33 AM
link   
He is saying what many of us are thinking youtu.be...

posted on Aug, 30 2021 @ 04:52 AM
link   

It's probable that the "Biden Administration" (or whomever it is that instructs him to say or do things) are creating a soon-to-be overwhelming distraction (e.g. hostage situation) so media can avoid reporting on huge election fraud news coming out within the next 3-4 weeks.

How else to explain denying American citizens access to the airport when they manage a psth through hell to get there? Many officials reporting and quoted here:

pjmedia.com... l-airport-yet-n1473930

posted on Aug, 30 2021 @ 04:57 AM
link   

Over the last two years, the Taliban has employed a covert assassination campaign to target civil-society leaders and key military personnel such as pilots. The intermediate military objective was twofold. First, it amplified the Taliban’s strategic messaging that Ghani’s regime could not secure Afghanistan. Everyone knew the Taliban was behind most of the assassinations, but the fact that it didn’t take credit for them made the killings seem more insidious.

Full article

The assassination horses bolted from the stables long ago. The coalition's gross failure to provide security for members of the Afghan Air Force is an embarrassing level of incompetence. Otherwise, the reader should note the flaws in the article. The Taliban's terror campaign is not a masterstroke or breakthrough in operational or tactical spheres. Different political ideologies and motivations aside, the North Vietnamese conducted similar campaigns against the Republic of Vietnam (South Vietnam).

posted on Aug, 30 2021 @ 06:28 AM
link   
Taliban previously offered to let the US secure Kabul: report.. Disturbing as the General says we will have to go back in and fix the things we have screwed up. I personally hope not but he may be right at some future date...

youtu.be...

Biden is the ‘stupidest strategic analyst in the world’ if he thought Kabul wouldn’t fall.. At least Australia thinks so
youtu.be...

posted on Aug, 30 2021 @ 06:32 AM
link   
They should never have gave al that military hardware to the AMA.

Whats the point if they are not gonna use it.

I watched this years ago , this video is already 8 years old and the writing is on the wall.

At 1 hour 16 minutes you see the hopelessness of it all in the face of the US military guy.
edit on 30-8-2021 by TheGreazel because: (no reason given)

When i first saw it it made me quite sad , this guy is thousands of miles away from home trying to help these people get organised yet he knows there is nothing he can do for them.
edit on 30-8-2021 by TheGreazel because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2021 @ 07:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: ancientlight
a reply to: MDDoxs

I get the impression that the taliban were handed this information on purpose , by our own corrupt to the core "government"( mafia)

I find that very hard to believe. Then again, its has been done before in a form to fight the Russians.

top topics

join