It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mom of Marine slain in Kabul says Biden voters 'killed my son'

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 29 2021 @ 09:17 PM
link   
The Mother of a Marine who had being killed in Kabul blames every Biden voters who voted/voters for the Biden admin for the death of her son. This story is making headline almost everywhere not just on yahoo.

When the newsweek is reporting this like yahoo is you know you have a problem. But i did hear if Trump was president he problary would have slowed the withdrawn process.

Mother of Marine Killed in Kabul Blast Says Voters Who Picked Biden 'Just Killed My Son'

posted on Aug, 29 2021 @ 09:24 PM
link   
That's kind of streaching it, because her son should've been well informed, before signing the dotted line.
But she is kind of right!

Mostly "they" killed what was left of The U.S.A. and they, (B. Voters) weren't even in the "majority" to win.

So yeah. She's kind of right.

posted on Aug, 29 2021 @ 09:29 PM
link   
a reply to: HawkEyi

The Mother of a Marine who had being killed in Kabul blames every Biden voters who voted/voters for the Biden admin for the death of her son.

While I am sorry for her loss. That doesn't mean she is right. I don't like Biden any more than I did Trump. The reality is the Biden administration is responsible. That's like me blaming you for a murder your child commits. Well if you hadn't had children then they would not have committed a murder. It's stupid.

Certain realities have to be accepted if anything is going to change. The real reality is, all politicians are crooks. For every thing a democrat has done. You can name something a republican has done. While the left and right bicker the crooks are getting away scot-free.

posted on Aug, 29 2021 @ 09:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Uknownparadox

That's like me blaming you for a murder your child commits.

If one is complicit , they face the same charges .
Blew that one out of the water, huh ?

posted on Aug, 29 2021 @ 09:42 PM
link   

I disagree. She is right, by proxy, providing you believe the outcome would be different had Trump been elected.

posted on Aug, 29 2021 @ 09:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Gothmog

If one is complicit , they face the same charges . Blew that one out of the water, huh ?

LMAO well IF the parent is aiding in the murder, then yeah. But that was not what I meant and you know it. Democrat voters are not responsible for her sons death. But if you want to live in lala land with her. Be my guest. I can be just as stupid. Every death in Afghanistan is the fault of GW bush voters. After all he was the tard that started it.
edit on 29-8-2021 by Uknownparadox because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 29 2021 @ 09:58 PM
link   
a reply to: drewlander

Well lets do it this way. It's trumps fault. He was such idiot, with his nitwit twit fit every hour on the hour. People got fed up with him. Had he shown some self restraint he would have won a second term. So it's his fault.

posted on Aug, 29 2021 @ 10:04 PM
link   

She is by no means wrong and I grieve with and for her. The only possible retort I would dare provide to her is that those Biden voters are a minority in this country and the election itself was stolen from the virtuous. 81 million Americans cannot possibly be that goddamned stupid.

posted on Aug, 29 2021 @ 10:06 PM
link   

George had help from congress one senator was very much propagandizing it. What's his name damn dementia you know the guy, c'mon man.btw Those who voted for B's reelection should take the blame

posted on Aug, 29 2021 @ 10:22 PM
link   
a reply to: CrazyFox

I don't know the guy. All the voters who voted for that guy are responsible too. It's everyone's fault.

posted on Aug, 29 2021 @ 10:42 PM
link   

Perhaps he did win a second term. I said elected.

posted on Aug, 29 2021 @ 10:49 PM
link   
I stand by this Gold Star Mom 100%

She isn't wrong

posted on Aug, 29 2021 @ 11:22 PM
link   

One day soon there will be no way around the actual truth that you are all avoiding.

Hitler, Stalin and Mao Pol Pot. They are not the exception by any means.
They are the rule. They have always used that word sacrifice. You don't
consider for one second that it's double speak.

posted on Aug, 30 2021 @ 12:15 AM
link   
If Trump had kept his promise to pull out of Afghanistan, would she have blamed him?

posted on Aug, 30 2021 @ 12:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: LordAhriman
If Trump had kept his promise to pull out of Afghanistan, would she have blamed him?

Trump wouldn't have #ed up his own sensible sequential withdrawal process. Like Biden did.

So no, she wouldn't have blamed him, because it wouldn't have been a colossal cluster#.

posted on Aug, 30 2021 @ 12:38 AM
link   
No doubt, Bidens admin, f'd this up very badly, but if you join the military..there are no guaranties. She should direct her anger at Dick f#cking Cheney, and retard Bush jr.
edit on 30-8-2021 by vonclod because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2021 @ 12:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: Nyiah
Trump wouldn't have #ed up his own sensible sequential withdrawal process. Like Biden did.

So no, she wouldn't have blamed him, because it wouldn't have been a colossal cluster#.

There was no way for us to pull out of there without it being a giant clusterf#ck. We've been there for 20 years, and nothing has changed. We train people, they join the taliban. Let them kill each other. We're WAY past the time where we should stop giving a # about a war over fictional books that have existed for millenia now.

Take care of our own.

What I will say is that now is not the time to be taking refugees from Afghanistan.

posted on Aug, 30 2021 @ 02:12 AM
link   
I understand she is upset.
Wants to lash out.
She is misguided.
And absolutely wrong.
As a voter and a taxpayer one could also say SHE is also a responsible party to his death.
We all fund the Military industrial complex.
Wether we want to or not.
We allow a poverty draft.
We pretend god and country are the same thing.

Wrap it all up in a flag, and in this case to support a jobs program for the locals, who will put on any uniform for a paycheck.

Unwinnable, unless you’re a stockholder in a drone manufacturer, or some other deadly “toy maker”.

posted on Aug, 30 2021 @ 03:10 AM
link   
Biden didn't win the election. At no time in history has counting stopped at midnight, only to resume again at 4am with the loser suddenly jumping ahead. This was a stitch up - start to finish. A complete and total fraud.

posted on Aug, 30 2021 @ 03:11 AM
link   
He claims that the buck stops with him.

He is, supposedly, Commander in Chief...isn't he?

He carries at least a portion of the blame. The Joint Chiefs also share in the blame. The commanders in the field, too, get their fair portion of the blame.

So, too, do we as citizens, share our portion. We've failed in our responsibilities to hold them accountable.

Yes, Biden screwed this up just about as badly as you can. So, too, did the people whose sole responsibilities are to give the best possible advice they can. They failed, as well.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join