It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Veterans Reportedly Open Mail, Find They've Been Ordered to Stop 'Disrespecting' Biden...

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+30 more 
posted on Aug, 29 2021 @ 08:33 PM
link   
...VP Harris and members of congress.

Amid the crisis taking place in Afghanistan, the Office of Naval Intelligence found time to remind active duty and retired service members not to say anything unflattering about the president’s deadly debacle.
And while being scolded to speak as if seeing the world through rose-colored glasses, the email instructed recipients to be equally happy in discussing the vice president, Congress, the secretary of defense and others according to The Daily Wire

“Given the heightened political and social atmosphere surrounding Afghanistan, it is important to remind our uniformed personnel (active duty and reservists on temporary active duty) and military retirees of their responsibilities and obligations under Article 88 of the Uniform Code of Military Justice and Department of Defense Directive 1344.10

Read parts of the letter here.
I'm sure our veterans here at ATS are quite familiar with Article 88 as I am having been raised by a military man who loved this country, but this is so ridiculous that it boggles the mind. Why don't you just slap our soldiers in the face and spit on them? That's what this equates to.

Where was all this concern for 88 when Trump was in office?

edit on 8/29/2021 by Klassified because: oops

+30 more 
posted on Aug, 29 2021 @ 08:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Klassified

Omg.
Exactly, why was it open season on Trump?
The guy was actually busting his ass off daily taking care of the country.
But geriatric Biden’s feelings get hurt for being an incompetent boob and service members get a letter sent to them?

Unreal.

+37 more 
posted on Aug, 29 2021 @ 08:42 PM
link   

Wait a frickin' minute.

I'm a vet.

I can't criticize Biden now?

WT-purple-F!

'Kay.

Biden is a moron.

*come at me bro*

posted on Aug, 29 2021 @ 08:44 PM
link   

Is this not the principal of military hierarchy? Biden is currently the commander in chief…the implication is showing respect, not changing your opinions.

+25 more 
posted on Aug, 29 2021 @ 08:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: MDDoxs

Is this not the principal of military hierarchy? Biden is currently the commander in chief…the implication is showing respect, not changing your opinions.

. . . . . . and retired service members not to say anything unflattering about the president’s deadly debacle.

Learn
To
Read
edit on 29-8-2021 by DBCowboy because: Covid drank my beer

+17 more 
posted on Aug, 29 2021 @ 08:49 PM
link   
The military was extremely respectful of the last President

Despite being urged otherwise by the narrative

Can’t imagine why the current pedo-in-chief doesn’t get the same

+21 more 
posted on Aug, 29 2021 @ 08:50 PM
link   

I'm quite familiar with its implications as I said in the OP. As I also said in the OP; Where was all this concern for respect when 45 was in office? They practically encouraged our military to disrespect him, and they certainly sent no letters to veterans and other personnel reminding them to be respectful. This is hypocrisy to the extreme.

posted on Aug, 29 2021 @ 08:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

. . . . . . and retired service members not to say anything unflattering about the president’s deadly debacle.

Learn
To
Read

Lol, take your meds, you are starting to hallucinate. The article and excerpts did not say anything about you have to think differently. It’s part of the code, what don’t you understand?

+10 more 
posted on Aug, 29 2021 @ 08:56 PM
link   

I wonder if this letter was send also to those that make a pass time making fun of Trump.

The irony, I will take the letter and wipe my rear end with.

edit on 29-8-2021 by marg6043 because: (no reason given)

+27 more 
posted on Aug, 29 2021 @ 08:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Klassified
Where was all this concern for 88 when Trump was in office?

If the Trump Administration sent out mail instructing servicemen to talk fondly of the President and VP main stream news outlets would have called the move dictatorial and congress would have tried to impeach the president on abuse of power.

+38 more 
posted on Aug, 29 2021 @ 08:58 PM
link   
Respect is earned, not ordered. Joe Biden is with out honor.

+24 more 
posted on Aug, 29 2021 @ 08:59 PM
link   

Learn
To
Read

Lol, take your meds, you are starting to hallucinate. The article and excerpts did not say anything about you have to think differently. It’s part of the code, what don’t you understand?

Puddin' I don't know your history, but WTF do you know of the "code"?

+15 more 
posted on Aug, 29 2021 @ 09:00 PM
link   

Learn
To
Read

Are you deliberately being obtuse, or do you really not understand?

+17 more 
posted on Aug, 29 2021 @ 09:01 PM
link   

A veteran can do whatever the f*** s/he wants. We have a Constitution still.

link   
a reply to: Nickn3

Bingo, that is the truth, respect is earned no mandated, I despite the senile China binde and the mockery he has made of our nation, he and Kalamari dirty harris will never earn my respect.

link   

originally posted by: Nickn3
Respect is earned, not ordered. Joe Biden is with out honor.

You are correct, true personal respect is earned. However, you can still social respect in line with societal or organizational guidelines. The military has a code you agree to.

+2 more 
posted on Aug, 29 2021 @ 09:02 PM
link   

Learn
To
Read

What code? Please tell us this code.....

posted on Aug, 29 2021 @ 09:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Klassified

Learn
To
Read

Are you deliberately being obtuse, or do you really not understand?

I am more acute. I understand perfectly well. Respect and discipline.

+12 more 
posted on Aug, 29 2021 @ 09:05 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Article 90 of UCMJ has you covered as the order violates Amendment 1 of COTUS and is therefore unlawful.

posted on Aug, 29 2021 @ 09:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: shaemac

Learn
To
Read

What code? Please tell us this code.....

Here you go pal. Article 88

Link

edit on 29-8-2021 by MDDoxs because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join