It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cancer’s ‘Achilles Heel’ Discovered By Scientists

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 3 2021 @ 06:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: OneBigMonkeyToo
a reply to: tanstaafl

The cancer will be gone very quickly, and so will you.

Changing to a healthy diet, getting exercise and avoiding carcinogens are good ways of avoiding cancer, but sometimes cancer just happens.

No. It doesn't. There is always a cause. Sugar/fructose is the primary cause, but included in that is basically all highly processed garbage foods.

Sometimes cancer is caused by things you can't avoid because you have no idea the cause is there.

Until you do. The only time your comment would actually be accurate is if you bought a home that was built on top of a highly toxic garbage dump (as has actually happened), a buried cache of highly radioactive waste, or had power lines going straight over it, or something like that.

Otherwise - cancer is always caused by your diet/lifestyle, regardless of your level of ignorance in regard to what constitutes a healthy diet/lifestyle.

If I had followed your treatment plan and fasted my treatment would failed, because I would have lost so much weight the targetted radiotherapy would have been looking in the wrong place.

My treatment plan would have obviously omitted the radiation.

Also, your cancer doctors

I would never go to a cancer doctor, since they generally are clueless about the root cause of cancer. All they know is radiation and chemo.

... will tell you that positive attitude helps a lot, but suggesting that people die because they just didn't want to live enough is a nice get out clause for when quack remedies fail.

Irrelevant, since that isn't what I said, and you know it.

I know quite a few peoole who very much wanted to live, but didn't. The fact that they died was not down to lack of commitment.

No, it was because they listened to the wrong people (cancer doctors), and poisoned their body even further (radiation and/or chemo) trying to save themselves.

posted on Sep, 3 2021 @ 10:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: tanstaafl
No. It doesn't. There is always a cause. Sugar/fructose is the primary cause, but included in that is basically all highly processed garbage foods.

Citation required. It may well be the primary cause of some cancers. It is not the cause of all of them. Again, sometimes it's just down to the failure of cell reproduction processes.

Until you do. The only time your comment would actually be accurate is if you bought a home that was built on top of a highly toxic garbage dump (as has actually happened), a buried cache of highly radioactive waste, or had power lines going straight over it, or something like that.

And how about those cases where the cancer is just one of those things, where it had nothing to do with your lifestyle or your exposure? What about where it's the result of a virus? Or just old age?

Otherwise - cancer is always caused by your diet/lifestyle, regardless of your level of ignorance in regard to what constitutes a healthy diet/lifestyle.

What you're doing here is blaming cancer patients for their illness. What you're also doing is saying "cancer is always caused by something I have a strong opinion about, exept where it isn't". Being fit and healthy with a good diet is absolutely no guarantee you won't get cancer. It certainly wasn't with mine.

My treatment plan would have obviously omitted the radiation.

And it would fail. Radio and chemotherapy is very specifically what killed off my cancer.

I would never go to a cancer doctor, since they generally are clueless about the root cause of cancer. All they know is radiation and chemo.

And you would die.

In your terms of lifestyle choices tt's none of your oncologist's business what caused the cancer. That ship has sailed. Their job is to fix it now you've got it, not lecture you about how you could have avoided it. That said, they do know the causes of cancers, and sometiems the cause can determne which is the best cause of treatment. Radio and chemo is not 'all they know', it's part of a suite of treatments that can be tailored to the cancer in question and that have been proven to work.

Uh-huh..then what else are we to take from:

"It is also heavily dependent on the person - you have to want to live, you have to actually believe that you can survive and beat it, and the sad reality is, too many people simply cannot do that. They choose (yes, it is a choice) to believe the Doctors that condemn them to death (you have 6 months to live, go get your affairs in order)."

Again, victim blaming. Nobody dies because the doctor has told them they are going to die. They die because the cancer killed them. Telling you that you have a limited time left is based on eperience of the disease and what the usual progression of it is, not an instruction. If my oncologist had said that all I needed to do was go for a run and just jolly well buck my ideas up, I'd have looked for another one.

No, it was because they listened to the wrong people (cancer doctors), and poisoned their body even further (radiation and/or chemo) trying to save themselves.

No. They died because they had cancer. I know of several people who could have lived had they not decided to neutralise their chakras instead of taking a proven remedy. I know of many people who lived because they listened to cancer doctors who knew what they were talking about.

You're free to follow your own path should you be unfortunate enough to get cancer. The odds are that you're likely to. If you choose not to follow the courses of treatment that have been proven to work and make your own cancer pathway, don't forget to make your wishes clear in terms of the songs you'd like, type of casket and so on.

posted on Sep, 3 2021 @ 12:44 PM
link   

in reply to: tanstaafl
Citation required. It may well be the primary cause of some cancers. It is not the cause of all of them.

Essentially, it is, although obviously there is more to it than just 'eating sugar causes cancer' - but here, knock yourself out:

Again, sometimes it's just down to the failure of cell reproduction processes.

Citation required. See how that works?

And how about those cases where the cancer is just one of those things, where it had nothing to do with your lifestyle or your exposure?

Maybe one in a million cases, ok... but no, in the vast majority, there is always a cause, and that cause - the root cause - is virtually always the same in principle. That said, everyone has a unique diet/lifestyle history, genetic make-up/pre-dispositions, and made/makes unique lifestyle choices during the course of their life, and some better or worse than others.

This is true whether someone is aware of it or not.

Incidentally, genetic pre-dispositions/anomalies don't mean much once you understand the nature of epigenetics, and that properly executed extended fasting can fix broken genes, dramatically stimulate autophagy that eats cancerous cells like candy, and dramatically stimulate stem cell production to boot.

What about where it's the result of a virus?

Show me a virus that causes cancer and we'll talk about how it wasn't the virus, but the diet/lifestyle choices that allowed the virus to thrive to the point it caused the cancer.

Or just old age?

Old age doesn't cause cancer. That said, the older someone who has a poor diet/lifestyle gets, the higher the chance they develop cancer - but it wasn't due to their age. Thankfully, things can be quickly reversed, when correct choices are made.

What you're doing here is blaming cancer patients for their illness.

Yes, sadly. They earned it. Even if they didn't do so on purpose. If you fall off of a cliff, reality doesn't care if you did so intentionally or by accident or ignorance. You still go splat.

What you are trying to do is make them victims of random chance. I'm trying to empower people, to let them know that they do, in fact, have a choice.

Being fit and healthy with a good diet is absolutely no guarantee you won't get cancer. It certainly wasn't with mine.

You'd have to go into detail on what you mean by 'fit and healthy', and what your diet and lifestyle was like for the years prior in order for us to discuss it intelligently.

I'm game if you are...

And it would fail. Radio and chemotherapy is very specifically what killed off my cancer.

Prove either one. See how that works?

In your terms of lifestyle choices tt's none of your oncologist's business what caused the cancer. That ship has sailed.

That's precisely how doctors have been treating the obesity epidemic - and look where that has gotten us.

You do know that an Oncologist is nothing more than a Doctor who has studied how to treat cancer with surgery, chemo and radiation - nothing more. They don't have a clue what causes it or how to prevent it in the first place - and yes, how to cure it.

Believing that illness 'just happens', by blind random chance or whatever, without examining closely whether or not that was actually true is what got us in the shape we are in now.

Their job is to fix it now you've got it, not lecture you about how you could have avoided it.

Yep... that model of doctors treating chronic disease like they would a broken bone has really worked well, hasn't it?

Are you seriously unaware of just how dramatically cancer rates have risen in the last 6o years?

That said, they do know the causes of cancers,

Depends on who you mean. Yes, some cutting edge Doctors like Dr. Jamnadas and Dr Fung have determined the root causes of cancer and sometimes the cause can determine which is the best cause of treatment. Radio and chemo is not 'all they know', it's part of a suite of treatments that can be tailored to the cancer in question and that have been proven to work.

Uh-huh..then what else are we to take from:

Nobody dies because the doctor has told them they are going to die. They die because the cancer killed them. Telling you that you have a limited time left is based on eperience of the disease and what the usual progression of it is, not an instruction.

And yet, do you have any idea how many people are told by their Doctor t hat they have cancer, and have 3 months to live, and die 3 months later?

A LOT.

If my oncologist had said that all I needed to do was go for a run and just jolly well buck my ideas up, I'd have looked for another one.

Totally irrelevant, since I never even remotely suggested all you had to do was 'go for a run and just jolly well buck my ideas up' (whatever tf that means).

Anyone who thinks that getting healthy is easy, is mistaken. It actually is fairly simple, once you understand the basics - but it ain't easy. The biggest hurdle is there is so much bad/dis-information out there that must first be overcome - for example, 'saturated fat is bad for you but vegetable oils are good' - this is the dictionary definition of 'turning something on it's head', because the exact opposite is actually the truth - or that calorie restriction + exercise is the way to lose weight (epic fail and totally ignores the laws of biochemistry) - that it boggles the mind. I've posted tons of links to videos from Doctors who cut through all of the BS and get to the hard and dirty truth - that we have been lied to, knowingly and intentionally, for decades, by both big food and big pharma.

They died because they had cancer.

No. The cancer ended up killing them, but they died due to ignorance (not necessarily their fault - see above), or fear, or a combination...

I know of several people who could have lived had they not decided to neutralise their chakras instead of taking a proven remedy.

Nonsensical statement, and I doubt that is what they actually were trying to do, but whatever...

You're free to follow your own path should you be unfortunate enough to get cancer.

Gee thanks... but I won't, because I'm getting well ahead of the game. My PSA was 9.4 when I had it checled a couple of months ago, I'll soon have it down to well below 1.

The odds are that you're likely to.

Actually, nope... the odds you cite only apply to those who do not learn proper diet and lifestyle. Kinda like the COVID - for those that are truly healthy, you have a far greater chance of getting struck by a falling meteor than even getting seriously ill (let alone dying) from COVID.

posted on Sep, 3 2021 @ 12:47 PM
link   
Interesting article by national geographic on cancer treatment using mrna.

It says you need to give your email but you dont. You just click the x a couple of times.

Tldr; it works on some cancers, not colon cancer though.

www.nationalgeographic.com...::int_mc=websit e::int_ngp::int_cmp=amp::int_add=amp_readtherest

posted on Sep, 4 2021 @ 07:00 AM
link   

Nope, seen nothing here that proves that getting my primary cancer surgically removed and my secondary killed off with chemo and radiotherapy didn't work, or that my oncologists didn't know what they were doing.

I see a lot of misinformation and ignorance from quacks and from someone who thinks they're an expert but will see things differently when they're at the sharp pointy end of the cancer experience. Your smugness won't last long when you're begging for the morphine.

posted on Sep, 5 2021 @ 08:19 AM
link   

I see a lot of misinformation and ignorance from quacks and from someone who thinks they're an expert but will see things differently when they're at the sharp pointy end of the cancer experience. Your smugness won't last long when you're begging for the morphine.

Rotflmao! Whatever you say...

The number of those worshiping at the altar of big government/medicine is astounding...
edit on 5-9-2021 by tanstaafl because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 5 2021 @ 11:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: Nexttimemaybe
Interesting article by national geographic on cancer treatment using mrna.

It says you need to give your email but you dont. You just click the x a couple of times.

Tldr; it works on some cancers, not colon cancer though.

I'd much rather do something that works on all cancers (even the deadliest and extremely aggressive glioblastomas) that is not only completely non-toxic, but also provides a host of other extremely powerful benefits as well, like: major stimulation of autophagy, dramatic increases in HGH production, and even more important - dramatic increase in natural stem cell production.

What is this very real 'magic bullet' I'm talking about? Extended water fasting.

Just watched a couple of videos with Professor Thomas Seyfried, discussing this very thing, providing an interesting answer to exactly why a healthy time-restricted keto/carnivore diet with a series of extended fasts works so well.

His work describes a theory of cancer that can be best be described as a mitochondrial metabolic disease rather than as a genetic disease, and has been building on Otto Warburg's original work in the 30's where he solved a big part of the cancer puzzle, when he discovered that Cancer is essentially a problem of hypoxia (lack of oxygen) at the cellular level. Yes, it is a theory, but it's validity has been demonstrably proven and it explains all of the anomalies and issues with the mainstream medical theories of cancer, which are obviously flawed, since cancer is still on the rise and there are no reliable cures available.

No one has stepped up to provide the huge funding necessary to prove it out, because there is no money in curing cancer cheaply and reliably.

His theory in substance is simple: cancer cells, unlike normal cells, don't respire utilizing oxygen. they survive using a fermentation process, for which there are only two fuels available in the human body. This is an absolutely critical point: cancer can only survive on one of two fuels in the human body: glucose, and glutamine.

So, sugar - which is 50% glucose and 50% fructose (unlike glucose, which all other cells in the body can utilize directly, fructose is much worse since it cannot be utilized by cells, but must be metabolized by the liver into glucose, causing fatty liver disease, diabetes, etc) - is only half the puzzle.

Now we know that the other fuel is glutamine, but the problem is, glutamine is in a whole lot of different foods (plant and animal, but especially meats, which explains why meats can 'feed' cancer).

The only problem I have with Dr. Seyfried's protocols for treatment is he doesn't employ extended fasting - or at least he doesn't mention it in any of the videos I've watched. He does at least recommend the keto diet (great!), which eliminates one of the fuels - glucose - but then he uses a drug that suppresses glutamine. This is completely unnecessary, since all that is necessary to eliminate Glutamine is to simply stop eating for a while - which is called extended water fasting.

This explains the studies that have shown that one 7 day water fast per year can reduce your chances of cancer by a whopping 70+%. With that in mind, what effect would one 7 day water fast every 3 months (4 per year), or even one per month (12 per year) have? Or, what effect would 3 or 4 30 day fasts per year (one every 3 or 4 months) have?

posted on Sep, 5 2021 @ 01:55 PM
link   

"I would never go to a cancer doctor because all they know is radiation and chemo".

Absolute nonsense spoken by a complete fool.

Before you type nonsesne like this, take some time to go and speak to trained professionals who treat cancer.

Honestly, this place is hitting absolute rock bottom.

Tell you what, when you get lung cancer, let me know how you get along with your diet. And whatever you do AVOID YOUR DOCTOR!!

posted on Sep, 6 2021 @ 07:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: and14263

"I would never go to a cancer doctor because all they know is radiation and chemo".

Absolute nonsense spoken by a complete fool.

Or, absolute truth spoken by someone who has researched the topic literally to death (watching two close relatives die from the treatments as well as their own poor lifestyle choices).

Before you type nonsesne like this, take some time to go and speak to trained professionals who treat cancer.

I have listened to many many Doctors telling me that exact same thing. Doctors who know, because they have actually learned how to cure the cancers that the mainstream cancer docs kill every day with their cut/poison/burn methods that they have been using for decades that simply do not work for the vast, vast majority.

Honestly, this place is hitting absolute rock bottom.

Tell you what, when you get lung cancer, let me know how you get along with your diet. And whatever you do AVOID YOUR DOCTOR!!

Well, I would, except I know how to avoid getting in the first place, so it'll never happen.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join