It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cancer’s ‘Achilles Heel’ Discovered By Scientists

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 29 2021 @ 07:48 PM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

That is true, as usual the body knows best, but with the environment and the food we eats are killing the body ability to fight back, sugar is one of the worst things to eat when people have cancer, my mothers cancer in the liver was fueled by she been a diabetic, that a viral infection damage her liver when she was younger, requiring insulin shots for life.

People needs to get in their medicine cabinet and check what their prescription pills are doing.

How many of them are suppressing the immune system in order to work.

Like I say, is not about the jab is about what is been injected in people, next phase is targeted treatment with DNA manipulation.

Is all on schedule, but darn the entire global population needs to get the first stage, "the jab"

posted on Aug, 29 2021 @ 08:04 PM
link   
Got news for you guys ... there are already a wide range of targeted and immunotherapy treatments used against various cancers. They are designed to allow the immune system to do a variety of things the cancers inhibit in a variety of ways.

In the position I am in now, I see all kinds of ways cancer gets treated - some I wish I didn't know about, believe me.

Remember, your cancer is already you. It's just you malfunctioning in disastrous ways.
edit on 29-8-2021 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 29 2021 @ 08:13 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Yes, cancer is "you." However it is different from the rest of "you" or we would all be walking (or not) tumors.

It is in that difference(s) where solutions lay lie reside.

edit on 8/29/2021 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 29 2021 @ 08:58 PM
link   
a reply to: TheAMEDDDoc

You're welcome. It's a hell of an interesting video. And it wouldn't be the first time I've read something where a change to a specific diet just killed the cancer.

You might like this article as well.

Article

posted on Aug, 29 2021 @ 09:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

Every cancer starts out as one of your normal cells that mutates into something wrong that grows out of control, but because it's still enough a part of you, your immune system usually doesn't fight it very well or at all. One avenue of cancer therapy involves finding ways to block the parts of your cancer that inhibit the immune system from attacking it. There are various forms of immunotherapy.

The difference between targeted and immunotherapies are that targeted therapies lock in on specific genes and proteins the cancer cells need to grow and spread and disrupt them. It's why a breast cancer patient wants to know if her breast cancer is triple negative or HER2 positive or not, etc. Depending on the answers, different types of treatment can be used. I think they look for four different genes when it comes to lung cancer, and of course, HPV is often a culprit they look for with oral and throat cancers.

Immunotherapies are more ways to allow your own body to join the fight no matter what the cancer is.

posted on Aug, 29 2021 @ 09:35 PM
link   

Yes. And mRNA technology holds much promise along the same lines. Perhaps even more effectively, able to be highly individualized.

posted on Aug, 29 2021 @ 09:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

Yes. And mRNA technology holds much promise along the same lines. Perhaps even more effectively, able to be highly individualized.

And that has basically been my point here.

When your own body is eating you alive, then the risks of an RNA shot might not look so bad to you. As always, these things are risk/reward, and when you're talking cancer ... well, that's a big risk/reward. To do nothing is almost certainly death as opposed to 'Rona where most healthy folks will live.

posted on Aug, 29 2021 @ 09:52 PM
link   

You could always change your diet.

There wasn't much in the way of immunotherapy 30 years ago. I went with radiation and chemo. It was really rough, but it worked. I know those who went the "wheatgrass" route. It didn't work.

edit on 8/29/2021 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 29 2021 @ 10:50 PM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

"Their study has uncovered a protein that fuels tumors when oxygen levels are low."

Do we by chance need that protein to live? I guess for the oxygen; we should just carry around an oxygen tank. I think that they're going to need to get around those hurtles first.

posted on Aug, 30 2021 @ 12:23 AM
link   
a reply to: TheRedneck

I'd be much more likely to accept a risky genetic fix for something that was very likely to kill me than something that isn't for sure. The big key will be how long does the surpression last...if its temporary that bodes well.

posted on Aug, 30 2021 @ 08:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: infolurker
For the first time in a long time we finally have some good news to share. Scientist have found a protein that is crucial for cancer to thrive. Possibly new treatments on the way along with possible self research on what blocks Cabonic Anhydraze 9.

Or, you could just change your lifestyle to a truly healthy one (eliminate any and all added sugar and highly refined/processed carbs along with all of the nasty vegetable seed oils), start engaging in HIIT exercise 3 times a week, get plenty of fresh air and sunshine, and start a fasting protocol with a series of 7-14 day fasts, always being sure to break them properly, and finally take a series of HBOT sessions, and eliminate the problem at the source.

posted on Aug, 30 2021 @ 08:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: dandandat2

Or, induce cells to produce antibodies against this enzyme, perhaps?

They are going to get the experimental vax into everyone some how. If they are willing to finally cure cancer to do it you know something big has to be happening. They aren't going to cure cancer, their most lucrative product area, just to be nice.

There is lots of research being done into using mrna technology to treat and cure cancer. Could be a very good thing indeed.

posted on Aug, 30 2021 @ 08:46 AM
link   

Or, induce cells to produce antibodies against this enzyme, perhaps?

Are you speaking of an mRNA flavor vax?

posted on Aug, 30 2021 @ 09:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043
I would love to see a cure for cancer, as my mother have terminal liver cancer, but I do not trust what is been done right now by big pharma.

There are a lot of 'cures' for different cancer, some more effective than others. Alas, depending on the stage, and what treatments someone has undergone (radiation and chemo are devastating to the immune system), sometimes the body is just too far gone to respond. It is also heavily dependent on the person - you have to want to live, you have to actually believe that you can survive and beat it, and the sad reality is, too many people simply cannot do that. They choose (yes, it is a choice) to believe the Doctors that condemn them to death (you have 6 months to live, go get your affairs in order).

But, what really works the best - the most effective cure, by far - is simply (it is simple, but not necessarily easy) intelligently changing your lifestyle - stop eating the crap (sugar, highly processed/refined carbs, vegetable seed oils, etc), engage in activity that dramatically increases oxygen levels in the body (HIIT, HBOT therapy, etc), and then, take a series of 7/7 or 14/14 day fasts (fast for 7 days/eat for 7 days, or fast for 14 days/eat for 14 days). Fasting can and will work absolute miracles, but it must be done intelligently and without fear or stress, and for many people, this means learning about it so that you know there is no reason to be afraid of it.

The cancer will be gone very quickly... if you do this.

Another fantastic video by Dr. Jamnadas - 'Fasting For Survival':

posted on Aug, 30 2021 @ 09:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: Nexttimemaybe
There is lots of research being done into using mrna technology to treat and cure cancer. Could be a very good thing indeed.

Rotflmao! No thanks, Cancer isn't an mRNA problem, it is a lifestyle/diet/metabolic syndrome problem, with only a few rare exceptions for Cancers caused by exposure to extreme sources of radiation or extremely toxic chemicals in high enough doses to cause cancer.

posted on Aug, 30 2021 @ 10:16 AM
link   
a reply to: tanstaafl

My mother was not even given a treatment, beside exploratory surgery that shows her live is already too far gone and her age do not give her any chance for liver transplant, she was send home after surgery to wait for her dead within a year.

She is exploring natural pathology and is at least helping with the pain that is now starting to hit her as the tumor keeps growing. She does not want to be sedated and die sedate.

posted on Aug, 30 2021 @ 10:21 AM
link   

My mother was not even given a treatment, beside exploratory surgery that shows her live is already too far gone and her age do not give her any chance for liver transplant, she was send home after surgery to wait for her dead within a year.

She is exploring natural pathology and is at least helping with the pain that is now starting to hit her as the tumor keeps growing. She does not want to be sedated and die sedate.

Sounds like a brave lady.

posted on Aug, 30 2021 @ 10:30 AM
link   

If she is willing, she has a chance. My prayers are with her and you. Help her, if she is willing to accept help and/or suggestions. We've all been lied to decades - hell, millennia - so there is a lot to unlearn, as well as learn.

I am not kidding. Permanently switching to Intermittent Fasting as a new way of eating, cutting out all of garbage and eating wholesome healthy food (including lots of good healthy saturated fats), combined with a series of extended/longer term fasts days) and intelligent adjustments to her can save her life. Re-read what I wrote. Pass it on. Tell her to start researching this herself, and to read and study with discernment.
edit on 30-8-2021 by tanstaafl because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2021 @ 04:58 PM
link   

Wow some good news,? now lets use the synthetic nanos to keep driving the human cells to overdrive because that will cure cancer.

Got to love the never ending properties of playing with DNA in the cells.

What people need to know is that cancer is when cells mutate and grow out of control.

I would love to see a cure for cancer, as my mother have terminal liver cancer, but I do not trust what is been done right now by big pharma.

Since Cancer took my beloved tw2in flame...my Wife...my Eternal Love...My Companion Compatriot Fighting the Darkness that seeks to overcome all Light and Life. Cancer is one of these Dark Forces.

It took her from me in 2018 and I have Prayed to God ever since to end this Evil Thing.....BY GOD it will happen... I see the Light of your Will dawning...my prayers are being answered...Amen.

edit on 30-8-2021 by Khurzon because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2021 @ 05:07 PM
link   

Iv'e been meaning to tell you that Tom Baker is my Fav Time Lord...aside from myself that is...heh.

Aragami?

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join