It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So what's really going on here?? Makes no sense!

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 30 2021 @ 12:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Flyingclaydisk

Additionally, China doesn't have 600 million troops to commit to Russia, or even 600 million troops period. And, Putin doesn't need 100 million to defend the Russian far east. His force multiplier capability in the east is formidable. Again, he played Russia's cards very carefully around these threats.

To be honest, if China goes to war with anyone it most likely be India and that would not go well for China. I think there would be a very good chance that the US would side with either Russia or India if they went to war with China.

posted on Aug, 30 2021 @ 01:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: MDDoxs
a reply to: tanstaafl
Are you referring to all medical errors or just those associated to C19?

All.

Yes, medical errors and malpractice definitely harm a good number of people every year. I would also say that the number of people who harm themselves accidently from taking non-prescribed/ alternative medicine/ abusing OTC medicine is also equally high.

Not even close.

You cant dismiss this as an option.

I dismiss it as factual.

It is part of the puzzle.

Only in your mind.

posted on Aug, 30 2021 @ 03:54 PM
link   
Why back in the day when the California doctors went on strike did the death rate go down. It isn't hard to work out.

posted on Aug, 30 2021 @ 07:38 PM
link   
I would like to ask if any of you actually know a person who administers the jabs? as in "known such person before the covid started, and this person now administers the vaccine"?

posted on Aug, 30 2021 @ 07:40 PM
link   
I know someone who assists but does not actually do the injections. They deal with greeting the patient and checking the paperwork while someone else is preparing the jab next to them to do the actual injection.

a reply to: fiora

posted on Aug, 30 2021 @ 10:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

nothing computes

Because you are still looking through the prism of "reality," the paradigm they've shoved down human throats from birth. Not many people find the truth on their own. Some are initiated into some version of the truth by these secret societies, but really, even what is revealed to them is false.

Just understand, Newtonian principles of science break down at the subatomic level--in other words: nothing computes when you look at the most basic, basic components.

We are in a war. You need to understand the esoteric nature of this war for things to make sense. Look underneath.

posted on Aug, 30 2021 @ 10:45 PM
link   

A myth is that myths are myths. Follow the bloodlines of Atlantis into Egypt, and to the shores of the Levant and to all the Phoenician ports, into the trade pass of Khazakstan and from there spread into every nation on the silk road, to the shores of Ireland and into the Dominion of the Commonwealth of today, infiltrating into the new Rome--as they did the old--to bring down the bastion of human freedom, the United States...THAT is where we are today. This is a cycle that has repeated through millenia and ends here, where we decide we will not stop seeking truth until we know the entirety of it.

They have the same technology that brought their own demise and use it to create religions that dupe people into following their lead. They use technology to enter our dreams, even our waking hours in visions or the voice of our conscience that effects our decisions. They used a kharmic apparatus to capture our souls after death and reincarnate us back into this amnesiac existence and teach us that it's "normal" to not know our origin as a species, to not have a linear record of exactly when we started writing and recording said history. It's NOT normal.

We're not fighting to avoid enslavement, we're fighting to be free of it. Their number is few, we are many.

They would like us to be fewer.

posted on Aug, 31 2021 @ 06:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: anonentity
Why back in the day when the California doctors went on strike did the death rate go down. It isn't hard to work out.

Exactly...

But I'll say it again - Doctors are waking up, and I think this event is speeding that process up dramatically.

posted on Aug, 31 2021 @ 07:57 AM
link   
What’s going on you ask? Lies, deception, coercion and manipulation. Fear (and those who vax and mask are afraid) makes people ACT, and follow terrible leadership for the sake of “doing something”.

We all know historical examples of propaganda taking control of a society, this is a new scale.

posted on Aug, 31 2021 @ 08:21 AM
link   
It occurred to me this morning that you can draw a parallel from this whole vaccination craze to quitting smoking.

Former smokers are the most vocal screaming about people smoking, much the same as those who have taken the 'vaccine' are the ones screaming to lock up the unvaxed.

posted on Aug, 31 2021 @ 10:53 PM
link   

I think the reason is simple. The powers that be truly believe that the level of population growth is unsustainable. In order to save the planet from humanity they need to reduce the population by a considerable amount. The best way to reduce pollution is to reduce the producer and consumer of pollution causing mouth breathing, pooping in a river everyday, soil nutrient robbing plebs of society, which is about 90% of the worlds population according to the elites.

posted on Aug, 31 2021 @ 10:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: SwampFox999
a reply to: nonspecific
Half a million does sound like a big number right?
But those two countries have quite a high population. So what is the percentage that have died from covid? I would imagine less than 1%. Then let's look at other cause of death. Other diseases, not just covid exists since 2020. Cancer, car crash, violence, overdoses, just plain old age. What are those numbers? What percentage have died from them, collectively and per cause basis? I bet it's higher than covid deaths. I'm sure looking into other countries you'd see the same trend.

Not saying covid isn't serious etc, or trying to sound cold hearted. Just putting it out there that we might want to be a bit more objective and level headed about all this mess.

15% more people died in 2020, vs 2019..it is what it is.

posted on Sep, 2 2021 @ 03:38 AM
link   
a reply to: keukendeur

Yes! New poster here, but this post is 100% accurate. No one is behind the wheel. We are being steered by pure, utter chaos and disorganization.
edit on 2-9-2021 by sar1988 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 2 2021 @ 04:11 AM
link   

It's more or less exactly how it seems, just a regular virus outbreak that got out of control and a bunch of governments that either over reacted or were too slow to act.

It's stupidity rather than a conspiracy.

posted on Sep, 2 2021 @ 04:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: PaladinRoden

I think the reason is simple. The powers that be truly believe that the level of population growth is unsustainable. In order to save the planet from humanity they need to reduce the population by a considerable amount. The best way to reduce pollution is to reduce the producer and consumer of pollution causing mouth breathing, pooping in a river everyday, soil nutrient robbing plebs of society, which is about 90% of the worlds population according to the elites.

Thing is, covid is terrible at controlling the population as its 97 percent surviveable.

If you wanted to reduce the global population it would be much more effective to simply legalize abortions.

Get people to reduce it themselves.

posted on Sep, 2 2021 @ 07:01 AM
link   
3% death rate with covid? Total bull like everything else you’ve said.

a reply to: AaarghZombies

posted on Sep, 2 2021 @ 11:51 PM
link   

That's a good parallel to actually try out division on this scale and see how it sticks. It's also fairly obvious that the Western economy is now at Great Depression levels it has to be, but instead of inept management, it is being blamed on a cold germ. This could be a distraction. Not so much a cold Germ but a division between the vaccinated and the others. The depression is only official when the share market collapses, it might never collapse but keep melting up on FED bailouts. All the time inflation runs riot and real wealth is being removed from the general public.

posted on Sep, 3 2021 @ 12:19 AM
link   
a reply to: AaarghZombies

COVID-19 was used to drive fear to get everyone vaccinated and the mandates are for those who are not intimidated by fear but for the loss of job/money/standard of living. The vaccine is the bioweapon that will kill humanity according to the elites. A vaccine that takes up to 3 years to kill, so far 3.8 billion doses have been administered. Not a bad start, don't you agree?

posted on Sep, 3 2021 @ 01:11 AM
link   
If anyone needs a laugh

posted on Sep, 3 2021 @ 01:22 AM
link   
a reply to: kangawoo

Thar was a laugh

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join