It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Analyze facial and body language of the guilty parties

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 29 2021 @ 02:54 PM
link   
This video is of the biden administration receiving those soldiers killed in Afghanistan.
For me, this is a sickening sight that represents the ultimate in hypocrisy without shame. The audacity of this bunch of murders.

If the states can not right this wrong and remove this administration from power it will fall upon the people.

What do you see here? Do you see any shame or guilt on any faces or body language?
theconservativetreehouse.com...

edit on 29-8-2021 by CharlesT because: (no reason given)

(post by MykeNukem removed for political trolling and baiting)

posted on Aug, 29 2021 @ 03:07 PM
link   
a reply to: CharlesT

Biden and his 81 million gave us this.
The pos is probably thinking about a nap...and which flavor pudding cup they'll give him when he wakes up.

posted on Aug, 29 2021 @ 03:17 PM
link   

I think old man Joe is just a crap as EVERY politician ever, but I thought it was a bomb from the Taliban that killed those brave soldiers?

If its just who sits in the chair when soldiers are killed then a quiick mention to Bush, Obamma, Trump, Blair, Brown, May, Johnson, Macron et al

As for the facial analysis were they not all wearing masks, thus how do we read anything from it and body language they stood still and placed their arms to their chests in a sign of solidarity did they not

I cast my blame onto the psychopath who set of the bomb not so much the idiot in the chair, each to their own I guess

RIP to the brave men and women who have died while protecting us all
edit on 000000p3103America/Chicago829202108 by UpThenDown because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 29 2021 @ 03:22 PM
link   
Time of extreme grief and they make a photo op out of it, didn't think my opinion of them could sink any lower.

posted on Aug, 29 2021 @ 03:27 PM
link   
Right! And if the POS had held onto Bagram AFB this would not have happened. If biden had started evacuations in February instead of waiting until the last 2 weeks to even think about evacuations, many more lives could have been saved.
2 wrongs do not make a right. In this instance it was biden and company. Stick to the script.

originally posted by: UpThenDown

I think old man Joe is just a crap as EVERY politician ever, but I thought it was a bomb from the Taliban that killed those brave soldiers?

If its just who sits in the chair when soldiers are killed then a quiick mention to Bush, Obamma, Trump, Blair, Brown, May, Johnson, Macron et al

As for the facial analysis were they not all wearing masks, thus how do we read anything from it and body language they stood still and placed their arms to their chests in a sign of solidarity did they not

I cast my blame onto the psychopath who set of the bomb not so much the idiot in the chair, each to their own I guess

RIP to the brave men and women who have died while protecting us all

What I see, especially near the end is guilt. Virtually every person looking everywhere and anywhere other than the ceremony in front of them.

posted on Aug, 29 2021 @ 03:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Irishhaf
Time of extreme grief and they make a photo op out of it, didn't think my opinion of them could sink any lower.

I can see Cammalla back in the back row snickering and giggling. "well what did we have to do with it". Bitch!

Sometimes it's more important what you don't see or hear rather than what you do.

posted on Aug, 29 2021 @ 03:45 PM
link   
I can't even watch it... I already have such fury and loathing and disgust for this administration..
I want those families to know that we care.. Somehow.. this will be made right. It may take Divine intervention to blast them off the Earth but ..we know. We all know what they've done and who is responsible.

posted on Aug, 29 2021 @ 04:56 PM
link   
Hard to analyze body language when they have their faces covered with masks...Oh yeah, that is the point. Biden will again say it is Trump's fault that Biden has no backbone to make the Taliban follow the agreement that was set in place. If the Taliban had pulled this when trump was in office, there would have been the full force of the military going after the Taliban who let all of the ISIS guys out of prison.

posted on Aug, 29 2021 @ 05:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

Biden and his 81 million gave us this.
The pos is probably thinking about a nap...and which flavor pudding cup they'll give him when he wakes up.

Agreed.

Biden is a POS. He can't even pretend to care.
edit on 8/29/2021 by MykeNukem because: pos

posted on Aug, 29 2021 @ 09:46 PM
link   
I have some experience and training in body analysis even though it cannot be used in court...it is still used.

It is really hard with masks on....but to me, this video really doesn't say much....you really have to watch the entire ceremony. The video that does, is Biden checking his watch.. Looking at various videos, you can tell they are all highly mentally distracted which is understandable with all the stuff going on at the same time as this. Imagine the amount of stuff gong on in their head - not just what is going on in front of them, but the people they need to call, the briefings waiting for them, so on and so forth.

Biden is drugged up and suffering from dementia. He barely knows what is going on, but I am sure he understands that he is seeing dead military members in front of him. I would think it triggers memory of his son. But being so drugged up, showing much emotion is impossible. I would bet Jill is pretty drugged up too.

Do any of them feel any guilt or remorse? I don't know. Some of them are total sociopaths and some are total idiots. They may not even realize the gravity of #ery they have all committed yet because they are so wrapped up in it all still. Or they may realize it and decide to live a short life like they deserve....hopefully sooner than later.

Just my random thoughts.

top topics

join