It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Covid Offensive by Lizard People Seeing Successes

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 29 2021 @ 02:53 PM
link   
a reply to: adamalluhol

If it's purpose was to wipe out humankind, it was a really inept attempt.

Why didn't they just do something easy, like extinguish the nearby star by dumping some neutron poisoning negative reactivity mass into it?

posted on Aug, 29 2021 @ 06:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

originally posted by: adamalluhol

Trump’s election loss was a shock and a set-back for the lizard people. This key rewired influencer was carefully groomed to lead the eradication of humans by Covid. Losing his position of power and influence was a huge problem. Creating absurd claims of a stolen election, even if unprovable, prolonged his diminishing influence by keeping him in the spotlight. The lizard people are scrambling to replace him with other rewired influencers such as DeSantis before Trump’s visibility totally disappears.

So lizard people are the Republicans? Got it....

So what is Hillary, a demon?

Some nobody could-have-been.

Wasn’t she a chest out wall flower before disgracing herself in public office?

posted on Aug, 29 2021 @ 06:37 PM
link   
a reply to: adamalluhol

Lol Forum for this in my book.
Nice read though

posted on Aug, 29 2021 @ 06:41 PM
link   
So biden is trying to save us from the lizard people?

I don't buy it.

posted on Aug, 29 2021 @ 07:53 PM
link   
It isn't beyond a possibility that lizard like people are living hidden under ground.

At :52 in the video below they show an example of what they believe to be shape shifting politicians. I think this could be explained by artifacts from the zoomed in camera. If the digital signal cuts out on their TV, they think also they are looking at shape shifters.

Sometimes they are right about certain things so I'm not trying to discredit them.

Nuclear Threat Initiative! Secret Invasion Attempt! 37 Military Ops Ongoing! - McAllister TV

posted on Aug, 30 2021 @ 01:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Doctor Smith
It isn't beyond a possibility that lizard like people are living hidden under ground.

At :52 in the video below they show an example of what they believe to be shape shifting politicians. I think this could be explained by artifacts from the zoomed in camera. If the digital signal cuts out on their TV, they think also they are looking at shape shifters.

Sometimes they are right about certain things so I'm not trying to discredit them.

Nuclear Threat Initiative! Secret Invasion Attempt! 37 Military Ops Ongoing! - McAllister TV

Just read the comments on your link. Comedy gold.

You need to take a break from Bitchute.

It's pickling your brain cells.

posted on Aug, 30 2021 @ 02:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Oldcarpy2

You need to find someone to be your friend. If you would actually read and understand my post I explain what could be causing the distortions in the video's.

posted on Aug, 30 2021 @ 02:06 PM
link   

You need to find someone to be your friend. If you would actually read and understand my post I explain what could be causing the distortions in the video's.

Seeing as how you regularly post "sources" that you plainly have neither bothered to read or perhaps even understand may I with all due possible respect suggest that you refrain from throwing stones in that glass house of yours?

posted on Aug, 30 2021 @ 02:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

originally posted by: adamalluhol

Trump’s election loss was a shock and a set-back for the lizard people. This key rewired influencer was carefully groomed to lead the eradication of humans by Covid. Losing his position of power and influence was a huge problem. Creating absurd claims of a stolen election, even if unprovable, prolonged his diminishing influence by keeping him in the spotlight. The lizard people are scrambling to replace him with other rewired influencers such as DeSantis before Trump’s visibility totally disappears.

So lizard people are the Republicans? Got it....

So what is Hillary, a demon?

Hillary is a lizard person shape shifter according to YouTube videos of her vertical pupils and a serpent tongue.

posted on Aug, 30 2021 @ 02:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: game over man

Hillary is a lizard person shape shifter according to YouTube videos of her vertical pupils and a serpent tongue.

That is why I'm confused as the OP dimed out Trump and the conservative party as the lizard people, and then we have Hillary and about 50 others on the left that are a little too leathery, if you know what I'm saying...

posted on Aug, 30 2021 @ 02:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2

Seeing as how you regularly post "sources" that you plainly have neither bothered to read or perhaps even understand may I with all due possible respect suggest that you refrain from throwing stones in that glass house of yours?

Like exactly what are you referring too? Or are you making baseless accusations? You never have any evidence of any kind. All you try to do is argue with nothing to back it up.

posted on Aug, 30 2021 @ 02:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2

Like exactly what are you referring too? Or are you making baseless accusations? You never have any evidence of any kind. All you try to do is argue with nothing to back it up.

May I refer to my previous evidence about the number of threads of yours that are in the LOL bin for all to see?

How about that for "evidence"?

posted on Sep, 4 2021 @ 08:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheGreazel
In all honesty i believe threads like these belong in the Skunkworks forum.

I personally don't believe in Lizzard people , sounds too much like a excuse to give up responsibility

"Lizzard people from another star system rule over us so we got no fighting chance what so ever"

Dropped the L.. hiding in plain sight?

en.wikipedia.org...

top topics

<< 1   >>

join