It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Redditors being banned for "Covid Misinformation"

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 30 2021 @ 01:15 PM
link   
I got banned from a sub for saying the virus could have come from a lab in China. They said I was racist. Tried to get some explanations from the moderators and they were as useless as the current US administration. Scary times. So many people have blindly become mockingbirds/lemmings.

posted on Aug, 30 2021 @ 01:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: infolurker
a reply to: Subrosabelow

Hell with them.

If you still want to view, make a new email address and new account.

They track you by your IP address

posted on Aug, 30 2021 @ 02:29 PM
link   
I was also a member of r/conspiracy for years and I was banned for telling a guy he had no idea how to read or interpret a medical study. That's actually why I joined here. I'm allowed to disagree with people, without being censored.

posted on Aug, 31 2021 @ 07:49 AM
link   
a reply to: Subrosabelow

I had a good laugh at this. Popped up on my Google News Feed this morning.

Pokemon Go Reddit goes private in protest of ‘fake news’ subreddits

The subreddit’s moderators have posted a message on the page, confirming that the Pokemon Go Reddit has gone private. This means that its content cannot be seen by people that are not “approved members,” and that randoms cannot join discussions.

The mods have laid out some terms for Reddit to follow if they wish to see the page return to public status...

They said: “We have gone private in protest of Reddit’s inaction against Covid misinformation... We have stood against Covid misinformation publicly before.. To that end, we will stay private until NoNewNormal and similar subs dedicated entirely to misinformation are banned.”

Reddit is such a joke.
edit on 8/31/2021 by cmdrkeenkid because: Fixing broken ex tags.

posted on Aug, 31 2021 @ 06:55 PM
link   
Any site with high volume will be a censorship target of the Cabal. So they can push their nonsense unchallenged.

posted on Sep, 1 2021 @ 08:40 PM
link   
Closed for staff review.

This thread will remain closed.
Please read:

16g.) Board Wars: You will not use these boards to organize "attacks" on other boards, blogs, or discussion groups, and similarly, you will not organize such attacks against this board. Doing so will result in removal of your Post(s) and immediate termination of your account.

Terms And Conditions Of Use
edit on Wed Sep 1 2021 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join