It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Reports of another explosion in Afghan capital Kabul.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 29 2021 @ 11:45 AM
link   
a reply to: DeathSlayer

Oh....a drone hit from who's Intel?

US ,Taliban , Israel , UK to mention a few.

What today's drone hit did do....kill an innocent girl. That is a fact.

And what the car bomb could have done is kill many more innocent men , women and children ... that is also a fact.

Learn discernment and filter out the lies....

How do you know it's a lie with no proof , absence of evidence is not evidence of absence.

posted on Aug, 29 2021 @ 12:00 PM
link   
So a U.S drone fired a missle at a vehicle meaning the missle detonated AND the high explosives in the vehicle also detonated...this would EASILY take out half a block probably a WHOLE block of destruction killing many people within a large city..yet that did not happen......hmmmm....

.sure.....good Intel...

I have a bridge to sell you....

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: Hellas
This is just in on Fox

Another explosion outside Hamid Karzai Internationl Airport in Kabul City - Afghan media reporting

I'll post updates asap

'Explosion' near Kabul airport as 'rocket' hits house

The U.S. military blew a bomber and his bomb to smithereens.

God Bless these men and women.

edit on 29-8-2021 by DeathSlayer because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 29 2021 @ 12:03 PM
link   
How do you know it is the truth.

Do you believe everything you hear on TV?

a reply to: gortex

posted on Aug, 29 2021 @ 12:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
a reply to: Irishhaf

They weren't Taliban, but I'm sure they were all good Muslims.

And that's the problem. Muslims will always give the benefit of the doubt to their own, no matter who they are or what they do. Very few are willing to say, "That's a bad Muslim." Most Christians will do that. I can't think of any who defend Westboro, and I can't think of many who agree with the tactics of those who bombed abortion clinics or who assassinated Tiller, even if we think abortion is a grave evil in almost every circumstance.

Evil is evil even when it wears the face of someone who says they belong to your group.

What a load of stereotypical, racist nonsense.

You've spoken to every Muslim in the world have you?

People like you make me sick.

Another divider of people.

posted on Aug, 29 2021 @ 12:13 PM
link   
Has the names been published by media or WH who these two badass terrorists were killed in first drone attack?

I haven't heard. Normally would be all over the media....hmmmm...

posted on Aug, 29 2021 @ 12:15 PM
link   

How do you know it is the truth.

I don't but on the balance of evidence I think it probably is.

Do you believe everything you hear on TV?

Not everything , no.

posted on Aug, 29 2021 @ 12:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nexttimemaybe

originally posted by: ketsuko
a reply to: Irishhaf

They weren't Taliban, but I'm sure they were all good Muslims.

And that's the problem. Muslims will always give the benefit of the doubt to their own, no matter who they are or what they do. Very few are willing to say, "That's a bad Muslim." Most Christians will do that. I can't think of any who defend Westboro, and I can't think of many who agree with the tactics of those who bombed abortion clinics or who assassinated Tiller, even if we think abortion is a grave evil in almost every circumstance.

Evil is evil even when it wears the face of someone who says they belong to your group.

What a load of stereotypical, racist nonsense.

You've spoken to every Muslim in the world have you?

People like you make me sick.

Another divider of people.

Imagine treating people differently based on a possibility of threat rather than actual threat. Covid vax mandate anyone?
edit on 29-8-2021 by Halfswede because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 29 2021 @ 02:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: Vasa Croe

It shows how good our intelligence apparatus is. "They" have the goods on how Joe Biden was illegally elected too.

Wow.

It must be an absolute nightmare living in your world. You are obsessed with Biden, even more than a supporter of his would be. Every single day you post numerous times about the man. Yet you dont support him. What an awful way to be, really.

posted on Aug, 29 2021 @ 09:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

Only way I see it being possible as if they had an informant in the group or were already watching them. That is not too out of the realm of possibilities especially considering the current situation and that the SoF community is not happy about how many of this is going. I could see them putting them screws down to try and preempt any more attacks.
edit on 29-8-2021 by RickyD because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 29 2021 @ 10:11 PM
link   
Maybe they're just celebrating their new independent state and massive military that was gifted to them by forged in iron, nerves of steel commander and chief.

posted on Sep, 12 2021 @ 12:21 AM
link   
a reply to: Hellas

this is very tough to live in Afghan. I think it's time to stop this violence and live them peacefully.

posted on Sep, 12 2021 @ 12:30 AM
link   
Everyone who celebrated that Taliban BBQ job might want to check themselves. They didn't nuke a terrorist, they nuked an aid worker. And his kids. And relatives. This one's beyond egg on the face, it's pretty much THE ball-drop we didn't need dropped.

US drone strike mistakenly targeted Afghan aid worker, investigation finds

The US mistakenly targeted and killed an innocent aid worker for an American company in a drone strike in Afghanistan, the New York Times suggested in an investigation into the country’s final military action of the recently concluded 20-year war.

The victim, the newspaper said, was 43-year-old Zemari Ahmadi, who died with nine members of his family, including seven children, when a missile from a US air force Reaper drone struck his car as he arrived home from work in a residential neighborhood of Kabul.

www.msn.com...

The Washington Post also investigated and came to the same conclusion, as per the article. Something never sat right with me on this one, it was too much of a nice, neat package, IMO. Now, we know WHY it was such a nice, neat package -- the intel was bad.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join