It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dr Ryan Cole: how dare you!

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 29 2021 @ 02:49 PM
link   
Ever see Idiocracy? Whenever someone mentions Brawndo everyone screams “it’s got electrolytes. It’s what plants crave!”
That’s where we are

posted on Aug, 29 2021 @ 02:52 PM
link   
a reply to: SeventhChapter

Well not sure how you come to that conclusion seeing as my source was the exact same source as the OP

seems like you have a strange logic there

posted on Aug, 29 2021 @ 02:58 PM
link   
a reply to: UpThenDown

Oh I’m sorry...
I thought you were implying the content of the video was fake because the site that the legit video and legit Doctor with a long list of real credentials was listed on is known for fake stories.
I incorrectly assumed you disagreed the validity of the content in the video.
Now that we know that was not what you implied, all cleared up.

posted on Aug, 29 2021 @ 03:09 PM
link   
a reply to: glen200376

It's obviously a topic of interest to you glen200376.

Why not start a thread on it if you are so sure and informed on the subject.

posted on Aug, 29 2021 @ 05:26 PM
link   
a reply to: zandra

Nothing wrong with me zandra, fully vaccinated and chugging along just fine firing on all cylinders for the time being.

I just have issue with the source you posted.

And disagree with the crap Dr Cole was attempting to shovel.

The vaccines or at least Pfizer vaccine is FDA approved so it wont take 10 years.

As to the mRNA technology that's 10 years old with beginnings almost 30 years ago.

You take care.

posted on Aug, 30 2021 @ 09:57 AM
link   
This Dr Ryan Cole is a nutter and I wouldn’t trust him with a pot of moisturising cream and the dry skin on my foot.

posted on Aug, 30 2021 @ 11:00 AM
link   
a reply to: MrNewWorldOrder
"Ada County commissioners select Dr. Ryan Cole for Central District Health role"

posted on Aug, 30 2021 @ 06:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake
a reply to: zandra

Nothing wrong with me zandra, fully vaccinated and chugging along just fine firing on all cylinders for the time being.

I just have issue with the source you posted.

And disagree with the crap Dr Cole was attempting to shovel.

The vaccines or at least Pfizer vaccine is FDA approved so it wont take 10 years.

As to the mRNA technology that's 10 years old with beginnings almost 30 years ago.

You take care.

Please provide me with anywhere it says that the CURRENT Pfizer vaccine is approved.

Thanks.

posted on Aug, 30 2021 @ 06:20 PM
link   
a reply to: MrBuddy

Today, the U.S. Food and Drug Administration approved the first COVID-19 vaccine. The vaccine has been known as the Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 Vaccine, and will now be marketed as Comirnaty (koe-mir’-na-tee), for the prevention of COVID-19 disease in individuals 16 years of age and older. The vaccine also continues to be available under emergency use authorization (EUA), including for individuals 12 through 15 years of age and for the administration of a third dose in certain immunocompromised individuals.

www.fda.gov...

posted on Aug, 30 2021 @ 07:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

Today, the U.S. Food and Drug Administration approved the first COVID-19 vaccine. The vaccine has been known as the Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 Vaccine, and will now be marketed as Comirnaty (koe-mir’-na-tee), for the prevention of COVID-19 disease in individuals 16 years of age and older. The vaccine also continues to be available under emergency use authorization (EUA), including for individuals 12 through 15 years of age and for the administration of a third dose in certain immunocompromised individuals.

www.fda.gov...

Oddly enough, in that same website you posted, theres a little tidbit nobody is talking about.
The current vaccine that Pfizer produces is ONLY under EUA. The NEW Pfizer-BioNTech vaccine called Cormirnaty
is the one with FDA approval.

If you follow my instructions, the FDA will tell you this themselves on their site.

Once you hit the home page, scroll down to the header: Pfizer BIONTech Regulatory Information. Then click on Letter of Authorization. Second page. Read it.

Anyone that scrambled around getting poison shots thinking they were approved, got scammed...again...but don't worry...Im sure they aren't hiding things.

www.fda.gov...

posted on Aug, 30 2021 @ 07:43 PM
link   

The NEW Pfizer-BioNTech vaccine called Cormirnaty

Yes, now that it is approved it has a brand name. It is the same vaccine.

The vaccine has been known as the Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 Vaccine, and will now be marketed as Comirnaty

www.fda.gov...

edit on 8/30/2021 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2021 @ 07:44 PM
link   
It's the same drug in a different packet.

It's just to make sure that you can distinguish between the approved branded packet and the last of the ea packaging.

posted on Aug, 31 2021 @ 10:23 PM
link   
Well I did look up the good Doctor and reluctantly reviewed the aforementioned source link. Our not so beloved source site infamously known for some hilarious Sorcha Fail stories seems to have reincarnated itself again, at least at a quick glance.

It would seem it has become a video deposit site for all the videos that get banned or deleted else where and less the site of yesteryear that gave us classic stories the stopped clocks around the globe either from utter disbelief or continuous laughter, usually both. It is what it is however, a site which largely creates ignorance instead of denying it.

Arguing it’s immediate hoax bin placement is a no argument regardless of the content and usually the content is the result of it’s earned Hoax Bin placement. Much like Wikipedia, a source whose content is user created and edited is denied as a source by both High Schools and Universities alike the linked source here is also user content created and edited so anyone can post anything without consequence. Good enough for Hoax Bin which actually gets more attention sometimes, it’s not censorship as it’s still available when many other sites would just delete it.

As for Doctor Ryan, he is indeed a medical doctor but his domain is dermatopathology. These Doctors usually do not even see patients, but look at skin diseases through a microscope. They work with dermatologist who might send them a biopsy to look at under the microscope in an effort to determine exactly what it is.

That’s a long way from the study of a virus that attacks the inside physiology of humans. He comes across a bit sleazy to me trying to sell his opinions with a smart Alec attitude. That’s only my opinion but it’s mine. He would do his subject better by maybe actually seeing patients in consultation with a certified virology expert. Maybe he could corroborate his opinions this way instead of selling it to laymen that already share his general opinions.

I don’t know what to make of this pandemic, it did seem to come along at a perfect time and since neither side lets a good crisis go to waste, I do believe that both have milked it along to bolster their plans. As a former military member, there is no way I can claim to be anti vax since I have had them all and some I never heard of.

I have yet to partake of the current vaccine push since I am not in what is considered a high risk category and would like to see where it goes as far as eventually burning itself out. It may not do that due to it’s possible lab created history but I don’t know anyone yet to be sick from the virus but have witnessed a hospital lying about someone that died but not from COVID but they listed his death as a COVID death.

My friend was dying the day I met him as a renal failure patient with complications of diabetes. After 30 years of both those histories and a personal battle with an ugly meth addiction his lifestyle caught up to him, way way later than it should have. Because he was a thrice weekly dialysis patient with other complications he was high risk and was tested regularly negative.

Suffering from a common infection of dialysis patients which often kills, he was hospitalized and tested negative over and over. The infection in his back turned septic and entered his bloodstream. He was the strongest man I ever met, pain was not something he suffered from, I watched him in an open leg wound pick at what he thought was something that didn’t belong, it was his tendons exposed in a non healing wound from his 30’s that never healed due to his diabetes. He cut them while standing and of course hit the floor immediately and finally understanding what pain was.

Anyhow one day we could visit and see him in hospital and suddenly the next day he was left to die on the COVID floor. He died alone as they wanted the money a COVID case would bring. He did succumb to renal failure but COVID was listed as his death which was blatantly false. This virus does kill but so does the flu. This virus spreads unlike others. The vaccines do seem to help but also have unwanted side effects but every medicine does.

It’s wrong to push it onto those who don’t want it. A paper mask does not stop it but does seem to comfort some which I think is the reasoning behind it. This Doctors opinions are just that, and his knowledge as as a dermatopathology is limited when it comes to vaccines, viruses and their treatment. Grain of salt I say, grain of salt

posted on Sep, 1 2021 @ 04:00 AM
link   
Ah - Sorcha Faal - a name out of the past I thought, until I checked just now and found that 'he' was still posting on a web site!

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join