It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jeepers Creepers - High Strangeness

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 29 2021 @ 09:41 AM
link   
a reply to: Type1338

I spent two nights there in April with a friend. Beautiful place. I almost slept out under the stars but was thinking about coyotes and scorpions and decided against it.

(from our camp in the morning)

posted on Aug, 29 2021 @ 09:43 AM
link   

I live in the area. Was living less than 20 miles from the Superstitions up until last year. I also own a tour company here. Additionally, I pride myself on informing people on only true or un-debunked info.

I can tell you that his personal story is pretty cool, can’t say much about that (wouldn’t want it to happen to me). But some of the other tales he riddles in there are just fantastical stories. A lot of tour companies blow a lot of smoke up peoples asses here. Just saying’….

posted on Aug, 29 2021 @ 12:47 PM
link   
thankyou for a most interesting thread.
bloke in the vid seems to have his head screwed on right and has done some research
on the catholic church. at the top an evil pack of bastards
i have heard of this location before and i looked up some of the events surrounding said area
and found then as now that it is indeed a freaky part of the states

posted on Aug, 30 2021 @ 10:40 AM
link   
Very cool! I believe it. The history and the stories told by the Natives are amazing and can be hard to actually believe.

I had just visited Phoenix for the 1st time in Feb. My parents went with us and they took a day and went up to these mountains. I had no interest so I stayed back with the kids and swam. Next time we go back I think I'm going to make that trip!

posted on Aug, 30 2021 @ 10:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: zosimov

I spent two nights there in April with a friend. Beautiful place. I almost slept out under the stars but was thinking about coyotes and scorpions and decided against it.

(from our camp in the morning)

Beautiful. I bet the night sky was amazing as well.

posted on Aug, 30 2021 @ 10:54 PM
link   

I believe him. I sketched out a screenplay once for the Jacob Waltz stuff...called it "Thunder Gold".

But, never went further than a sketch...folks don't like to think about those mountains 'round these parts...

Just lookin' at 'em can give you a bad feeling...

As for the shadow folk, well... I have seen them myself, so...

That's truth as well...

posted on Aug, 31 2021 @ 02:55 AM
link   
I remember watching it quite sometime ago for sleeping. Great video and we should actually gather quality narrative videos like this. a reply to: Type1338

I believe it is totally real and groups should go check it out, stay a night etc.

posted on Sep, 2 2021 @ 09:05 PM
link   
Thanks i enjoyed that. i would love to go on a hunting trip with him as guide, but i will pass on that particular area. Too many strange stories from too many hunters. Hunters are typically at least decent outdoorsman, and typically are quiet watchers and skilled observers, and heavily armed. When they warn of an area it’s probably not safe. reply to: belkide

posted on Sep, 3 2021 @ 07:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: BrokenCircles
a reply to: ATSAlex

That always seems to be the common response.
"I don't know what it was, so I tried to shoot it."

Based off of only those words, then he didn't know what it was, so he went towards it. It was doing the exact same thing. It wasn't threatening. It was just moving towards the light that suddenly appeared. Then bang bang!!

Maybe a couple warning shots straight up would be a better choice. Then if it keeps coming at you....

We overanalyze what we should or shouldn't do. Trust me, when you are in that situation, all logic is thrown out the door and primitive survival takes over.

posted on Nov, 18 2021 @ 10:42 PM
link   
a reply to: slatesteam
Has a real X-Files vibe.

edit on 18-11-2021 by mammothtank because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2022 @ 09:35 AM
link   
spam
edit on 1.20.2022 by Zarniwoop because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join