It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A painting video I made, where I talk a lot.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 28 2021 @ 04:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Serdgiam

Well, I do appreciate it! My feelings aren't hurt I promise. And I'd be interested in your videos and digital art too, I hope you share them here at ATS when you're ready.

posted on Aug, 28 2021 @ 04:31 PM
link   
Well done. You are definitely an artist.

a reply to: geezlouise

posted on Aug, 28 2021 @ 04:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Dalamax

Thanks!

posted on Aug, 28 2021 @ 04:44 PM
link   

I love it good work

Disclaimer: I’m weird too.

posted on Aug, 28 2021 @ 04:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Brotherman

Thanks!

Also I just noticed the brush in the water in one of the photos, after all of that talk about never leaving it in the water!!!

Lol. I really don't try to leave any brushes in there though. It does ruin them.

posted on Aug, 28 2021 @ 06:27 PM
link   

Your paintings are very impressive, I like your style. I also think you have a great personality! I subscribed to your YouTube channel. You should post more videos.

posted on Aug, 28 2021 @ 06:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: geezlouise

Thanks!

Also I just noticed the brush in the water in one of the photos, after all of that talk about never leaving it in the water!!!

Lol. I really don't try to leave any brushes in there though. It does ruin them.

Yeah I can't believe you did that...you and I are gonna have a little talk!

posted on Aug, 28 2021 @ 06:32 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

That's a great idea how you put those three together like that!

posted on Aug, 28 2021 @ 06:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Flyingclaydisk
You're very talented! I love the paintings, and getting to watch them develop on video was great as well.

Regarding your video...I wouldn't touch a thing. I really like the kind of edgy editing style. I thought it ended exactly how I expected it to end. I remember you posted your first video a while back, and I remember liking that same edginess in that video too. The swing set scene was very Blair Witch-esque (don't know how else to describe it really). And the audio segments were perfect, the way they cut off. I thought that was really well done. You have a definite personal style there, and I'd definitely recommend sticking with it. Very unique. Makes the viewer want more.

I'm not sure I agree with the above poster's critique. I think if you do all those things your videos will wind up looking like every other of the 80 million boring a## videos on U-toob. Your video here was about painting, and that's what you did. And you captured it with that same style. I also liked that the video wasn't 35 minutes long with a 10 minute rambling introduction that so many other videos just can't seem to resist doing. You got right to the point. I applaud that.

Keep up the great work! I'd love to commission you to do some paintings of our two knuckle-heads, Rhode & Cisco (Aus. Shepard and ACD). Rhode is a merle (one blue eye and one brown), and he's a real ham. But only if you promise to video it so we can see how it evolved.

Best.

I agree with this 100%. The only thing I would add is that you put out......a video once a week. You should do it on the same day every week and be very consistent if you want to build a big subscriber base. Good luck!

posted on Aug, 28 2021 @ 08:00 PM
link   

Well done!!

I won't be sharing anything anytime soon....so you have a PM.
I hope you laugh at my "painting"

posted on Aug, 28 2021 @ 08:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: geezlouise

Thanks!

Some of my older smaller brushes I’d leave in so they get a bent flat posture to them and I would use them to ink around objects and it would give an effect like rain or snow going black and white only. Kind of worked for me for certain applications but again that’s ink and not acrylics.

Always like your work keep it up, maybe I’ll send you a photo of my brusier (my German Shepard puppy aka bruisey dooby doo) and his mate Princess a pit bull mixed border collie and commission you for a portrait.

posted on Aug, 28 2021 @ 08:48 PM
link   

Aww your so cute. Those facial expressions are priceless!

Your, very, very talented.
Amazing work!

posted on Aug, 29 2021 @ 04:07 AM
link   

Lady, you have gotten a new subscriber to your Youtube channel. Your pieces are absolutely stunning! Well done!

I really do hope you make a massive success of this! Looking forward to seeing more of you and your works!

posted on Aug, 29 2021 @ 06:05 AM
link   

Really good love your style. Keep it up

posted on Aug, 29 2021 @ 08:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheAlleghenyGentleman
I see no books on Caligula. Very disappointed in you

Behind the paintings.

posted on Aug, 29 2021 @ 08:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: Alien Abduct
That's a great idea how you put those three together like that!

I wanted to do a tryptic and it just worked out well how I was able to get those three pics of my dog sitting at the bar and then Geez painting her.

posted on Aug, 29 2021 @ 12:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Alien Abduct

Thank you so much!

Lol about the brush in the water.

I will def do another painting video, as for a video once a week... I think that's sound advice, lol. I'll work up to that maybe.

posted on Aug, 29 2021 @ 12:13 PM
link   
a reply to: DrumsRfun

LOL

posted on Aug, 29 2021 @ 12:16 PM
link   

Yeah absolutely, and also the older brushes can be used for more textured strokes, and sometimes you want the brushes bent. I have older brushes that's really good for hairs. It's all about getting to know the brushes lol.

I would love to paint your pets!

posted on Aug, 29 2021 @ 12:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Havoc40k

Thanks so much!

And thank you to everybody here who commented and starred and flagged my thread. Feels good.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join