It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fauci still silent about southern border and Covid

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 28 2021 @ 12:45 PM
link   
Lord Fauci has said "we are considering" opening the Canadian border to fully vaccinated Canadians. He seems to know everything about the U.S. - Canadian border, but claims ignorance about the U.S.-Mexico border. Listening to Fauci, you'd think he has a say in what's happening at the border(s), yet he claims he has nothing to do with "the border". Last spring, when Fauci was ducking questions about the border, illegal border crossings were at a 15-year high. The guy who is supposed to be "America's Doctor" and will keep America safe apparently was unaware that nearly 200,000 immigrants crossed over. We know Fauci's methods. He's a liar. He deflects, and then attacks whoever questions him.

A recent ABC news story has documented a rise in COVID-19 cases at the US-Mexico border, stating covid cases are "through the roof". At least 87 Border Patrol agents are now infected.
What does America's Doctor have to say about it? For that matter, what does Biden have to say?

The more you search, the more you'll find that it isn't just the border issues. Fauci seems to be doing some real cherry-picking, attacking conservatives and the GOP, all the while claiming that he's not political when it comes to covid.
Fauci shamed the Sturgis, South Dakota motorcycle ralley as a bunch of ignorant, selfish people who were putting fellow Americans at risk. What about Chicago's Lollapalooza concert?
Liberals claim the festival was a huge success, because only 203 covid cases were confirmed. Is that OK Dr. Fauci?

One final thing: To add the politically correct icing on the cake, as it were, Fauci just had to affirm that the pandemic has proven how terribly racist America is.
edit on 28-8-2021 by ColeYounger because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 28 2021 @ 12:57 PM
link   
a reply to: ColeYounger

Nice thread showing what a hypocritical fraud Fauci is.

Nobody should listen to what he has to say anymore.

He is a flip flopping clown.

posted on Aug, 28 2021 @ 01:00 PM
link   
We're supposed to believe there is a pandemic happening (there isn't) but we haven't sealed our borders.

ok.

posted on Aug, 28 2021 @ 01:03 PM
link   
It's all a joke. We are letting hundreds of thousands pour into the US, flying thousands more in from Afghanistan, and there is a pandemic raging?

LOL ...what a joke.

posted on Aug, 28 2021 @ 01:11 PM
link   

Fauci should be removed. His credibility is shot all to hell.

posted on Aug, 28 2021 @ 01:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe
It's all a joke. We are letting hundreds of thousands pour into the US, flying thousands more in from Afghanistan, and there is a pandemic raging?

LOL ...what a joke.

The Pandemic is over. The U.S. Government, and those who make money from it, won't acknowledge reality.

posted on Aug, 28 2021 @ 01:18 PM
link   
Fauci is a politician; why is it news worthy seeing him act like a politician?

When he starts acting like a Doctor that would be worthy of a post.

posted on Aug, 28 2021 @ 01:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66

Nice thread showing what a hypocritical fraud Fauci is.

Nobody should listen to what he has to say anymore.

He is a flip flopping clown.

The people who I was surrounded by while growing up, were followers/admirers of Malcom-X.

My favorite movies from the old days are Godfather, Patton, Scarface.

Being in a Chicago gang as a teenager was FUN.

I don't believe in following protocols and proper procedures when a powerful person is damaging lives.

The U.S. Military has the right priorities and processes, as demonstrated by the quick removal of the ISIS Special-K a-hole yesterday...quickly and decisively.

God Bless America.

posted on Aug, 28 2021 @ 02:56 PM
link   
Fauci sees the Southern Border bungle as a "Dr Mengele" experiment 😉

posted on Aug, 28 2021 @ 06:51 PM
link   
I would gladly trade Fraudci to the Taliban for all the remaining Americans in Afghanistan if I could.
I'm sure they would love him trying to tell them what to do

posted on Aug, 28 2021 @ 06:54 PM
link   
Fascist Fauci the puppy killer will fade in obscurity as his job is already done, he is now reaping the billionaires status from the profits of big pharma and his bending over to cover for China.

I hope he rots in hell.

new topics

top topics

join