It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Question to pro-vaxxers

page: 9
<< 6  7  8   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 30 2021 @ 09:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

Yeah.

Gin 'n tonic here, mostly. The quinine is good for COVID and the lime fights scurvy. It works. I have contracted neither. Or maybe it the juniper that's the trick.

Its the juniper...

posted on Aug, 30 2021 @ 09:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

what is the second option... vaccine?

I guess so.

I like my first option.

TheRedneck

posted on Aug, 30 2021 @ 09:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheRedneck

I guess so.

I like my first option.

TheRedneck

Unfortunately many Americans really suck when it comes time to take care of themselves...I'm pretty sure that is like 80% of our health problems.

posted on Aug, 30 2021 @ 09:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

originally posted by: Phage

Yeah.

Gin 'n tonic here, mostly. The quinine is good for COVID and the lime fights scurvy. It works. I have contracted neither. Or maybe it the juniper that's the trick.

Its the juniper...

Gibson it is then! Need to buy some Vermouth.

posted on Aug, 31 2021 @ 05:03 AM
link   
a reply to: enjoylife

Not many obese people in Afghanistan, and they are in the sun a lot so doubtful they are vitamin D deficient. Maybe 1/10th of 1% will die from COVID, and even then they won’t report their numbers to the WHO.

posted on Aug, 31 2021 @ 05:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: NOTurTypical

Not many obese people in Afghanistan, and they are in the sun a lot so doubtful they are vitamin D deficient. Maybe 1/10th of 1% will die from COVID, and even then they won’t report their numbers to the WHO.

Erm, they cover up to protect themselves from the sun? Common misconception.

posted on Aug, 31 2021 @ 07:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: MrNewWorldOrder

originally posted by: NOTurTypical

Erm, they cover up to protect themselves from the sun? Common misconception.

I mean, so do we. People get vitamin D deficient spending a lot of time indoors or when it’s mostly overcast and the sun rays are less direct in winter months.

posted on Sep, 3 2021 @ 05:36 AM
link   

how many people has the vaccine saved?

How many?

posted on Sep, 3 2021 @ 11:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: GammaD

How many?

Well it was going though old folks like wild fire last year and now it is not. We were at 600k in Jan and we now are at 636k, and even if we just counted those with COVID that also got pneumonia to rule out the COVID and a gun shot to the chest type death that was still 308k last year, so most likely 20k this year.

You don't think the vaccine helped at all there?

posted on Sep, 3 2021 @ 01:48 PM
link   
We've reached the 9.3.2021 Milestone

People who got vaccinated before March 3rd are now NON-VACCINATED, because their vaccine is down to 52% effectiveness.

Would people have allowed themselves to be injected with an experimental vaccine, to combat a barely lethal virus, if they knew it would be only 52% effective after 6 months, and becoming less effective every hour of every day?

posted on Sep, 3 2021 @ 02:12 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

I doubt it was ever effective at preventing infection and transmission. But we'll never know because they don't test the vaxxed routinely like the unvaxxed.

There are a number of studied early treatments & protocols -- along with physician reports -- that show multiple therapeutics are far more effective at preventing severe Covid than the Pfizer jab. Compared to them, Pfizer "has not been studied enough" to say it's effective, at all. We're just finding out it's now 52% effective? In real time? And we couldn't do that with Ivermectin?

What a sh#tshw. No standards for 'following the science' from the ones that claim to have the highest of standards.

Link

posted on Sep, 4 2021 @ 02:28 AM
link   

You don't think the vaccine helped at all there?

No. I don't know how much any of us can KNOW anything right now, but my spidey senses say no. If you care to know, I expound some as to why on my thread at

Midazolam Used To Kill Elderly, Creating 1st Wave of "COVID"

top topics

<< 6  7  8   >>

join