It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Question to pro-vaxxers

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 28 2021 @ 09:48 PM
link   
a reply to: enjoylife

There are no "pro-vaxxers" or "anti-vaxxers". Both are a false dichotomy. Nobody is entirely "I never want a jab" or "I always want a jab no matter what." What we have here are two distinct groups. One group has done an extensive amount of medical research and have reached a decision, and they don't give a # if anyone else likes it or not.

The other group has done little if any research, but very much likes being part of the growing consensus, and really really digs the POWER that comes with it, and the ability to persecute people who disagree!!! COOL!! That is SO much fun!!! I've waited for this time ALL my life!!! I LOVE being part of the herd!!! Those nasty uncouth people who disagree must certainly be banjo-plucking, toothless, inbred, unwashed, tobacco-spitting, curl-hat-wearing, redneck gummers of no consequence.

posted on Aug, 28 2021 @ 10:20 PM
link   
a reply to: argentus
That was odd.

Call out a false dichotomy then proceed to propose a false dichotomy.

posted on Aug, 29 2021 @ 02:17 AM
link   
Pro-Vaxxers logic?

Labelling people pro-vaxxers is a bad as labelling people anti-vaxxers.

If only it was that simple.

posted on Aug, 29 2021 @ 06:06 AM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

You

As to the US military... they really don't need it being young...go talk to that stupid White privilege pushing General and Biden as to why.

I guess this is the stance on vaccines for US military…

COVID vaccines to be required for military under new US plan
By LOLITA C. BALDOR
August 9, 2021

apnews.com...

“The Secretary of Defense intends to mandate vaccinations for all Service members in the coming weeks,” said Milley, adding that the military’s medical professionals recommended the move. At the bottom of his message, Milley scrawled a handwritten note: “Getting vaccinated against COVID-19 is a key force protection and readiness issue.”

So just wait until covid decimates the Taliban, and march right into Afghanistan.

By those that believe vaccines mandates are key for everything,

posted on Aug, 29 2021 @ 06:11 AM
link   
a reply to: TheRedneck

So you imagine the Taliban and/or people of Afghanistan are immune to COVID 19?

The Taliban have pretty extreme measures in place constantly, so there is that.

Personally i dont see it TheRedneck.

COVID 19 will kill people over there same as it will anywhere else.

Same crap was punted about Africa.

posted on Aug, 29 2021 @ 06:14 AM
link   
Age seems to be the major determining factor in how lethal covid is.

Afghanistan has one of the youngeat populations in the world.

posted on Aug, 29 2021 @ 06:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: enjoylife
Taliban enforced ban on all vaccines. They don't wear masks, there is no social distancing and there is literally no healthcare nowadays in Afghanistan.

According to pro-vaxxers logic, Taliban should be killed by COVID-19 in a matter of weeks.

When shall we start witnessing that?

I'm dead serious and want an explanation. Thank you.

Straw man much?

Phrase your question in an honest way.

Oh, and check how COVID has affected Iran.

posted on Aug, 29 2021 @ 06:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: keukendeur
a reply to: enjoylife

You know....I was wondering the same about North-Korea.

What are those guys doing because Covid seems to have no grip on those guys.

North Korea has very little inward traffic, minimising the risk of contagion from outside.

That, and a miracle cure: positive diagnosis, one bullet.

posted on Aug, 29 2021 @ 06:24 AM
link   
a reply to: Whodathunkdatcheese

I dont see North Korea coming forward to disclose statistics and figures regarding COVID 19.

If Little Kim says COVID 19 don't exist in NK not many poor sods are going to report having such.

Considering the cure is apt to be a bullet to the brain or a trip for you and your extended facility to a work camp for the foreseeable.
edit on 29-8-2021 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 29 2021 @ 06:39 AM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

The Taliban have pretty extreme measures in place constantly, so there is that.

Care to share with the rest of us what the taliban is doing about the Chinese virus?

I know what our "extreme measures" are, and I know they have not worked. Maybe the taliban know something we don't?

TheRedneck

posted on Aug, 29 2021 @ 07:50 AM
link   

Im not in Afghanistan and nether are you so that may be a little difficult.

And i think you may find the vaccines are indeed stopping people from dying, hence doing there job.

So what is it you imagine the Taliban know that we don't?

posted on Aug, 29 2021 @ 08:46 AM
link   

The premise of the OP is based on a claim that the taliban are not being devastated by the Chinese virus. Media reports here that we are being devastated by the Chinese virus. I know first-hand that our economy and our health care system is being ripped apart, not by the virus itself, but by our reactions to it. And yet, I hear report after report after report that this virus is spreading faster and becoming deadlier.

Whatever it is we are doing is not working!

The logical course of action, then, is to look at other societies and see if they are having an issue with the virus. When we find one that is not, we should investigate what they are doing differently and try to integrate that difference into our approach.

So... based on the fact that I have heard nothing coming out of Afghanistan about the virus being a problem for the taliban, and based on the fact that the taliban are tribal and likely do not subscribe to the concept of vaccines, face masks, and social ostracization like we do, I would like to know what it is that is causing them to not have widespread deaths from the Chinese virus.

Simple.

ETA:

i think you may find

I am not interested in what you think I might find. We tried that approach; it has failed. I am interested in what works. Your predictions on my future discoveries be damned.

TheRedneck

edit on 8/29/2021 by TheRedneck because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 29 2021 @ 08:50 AM
link   

So again what is it you imagine the Taliban know that we don't?

You do realise that the Taliban have been known to say one thing and do another, tell lies, even kill people who dont share or question there rhetoric.

And you keep calling it a China virus for what i can only assume is racial effect, that's just sad.

Its a Coronavirus that began in China far as we are aware, that's just geography.

posted on Aug, 29 2021 @ 08:52 AM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

I see a pro-vaxxer as one who buys into Fauci's narrative and then promotes it online or in person.

It's the new religion these days. Wear your mask without asking questions, and take the clot shot without questions.

posted on Aug, 29 2021 @ 09:50 AM
link   

So again what is it you imagine the Taliban know that we don't?

That is what I am asking. You have already stated you know noting about the taliban or Afghanistan. I'm a bit confused why you are questioning me on this point? Do you think I am an Afghan national who is withholding information from you or something?

You do realise that the Taliban have been known to say one thing and do another, tell lies, even kill people who dont share or question there rhetoric.

Are you suggesting this may have something to do with their seeming resistance to the virus?

you keep calling it a China virus for what i can only assume is racial effect

No, I call it that because the first known outbreak was in Wuhan, CHINA. The fact that you seem to be deathly afraid someone might realize that fact is worrisome.

A name is a name. It is a word or words that describe a particular person, place, or thing. That's all it is. Your hero, the demented old man in the White House, chose to try and demand that it not be called the "Chinese virus"; my insistence on calling it that is the result. I do not do well with threats and demands.

I have repeated that explanation too many times to count on here. And yet, you seem bent on finding racism where none exists. That is the mark of an actual racist.

Perhaps you should investigate the actual definition of "racism" since you apparently have nothing to add here. It is not what you seem to think it is.

TheRedneck

posted on Aug, 29 2021 @ 09:56 AM
link   

I know about as much as yourself in the Afghanistan area TheRedneck.

The COVID-19 pandemic has spread to almost every country on the planet.

Calling the pandemic a ""CHINA"" virus serves a political purpose and it also has significant implications for society and public health.

Perhaps you should just call it what it is, that being COVID 19 and a coronavirus.

posted on Aug, 29 2021 @ 10:37 AM
link   

I know about as much as yourself in the Afghanistan area TheRedneck.

Then perhaps we should wait for someone who does have information to come along and enlighten us then?

Calling the pandemic a ""CHINA"" virus serves a political purpose and it also has significant implications for society and public health.

So now public health is dependent on what words a redneck in Alabama uses?

Exaggerate much?

Public health has already been compromised. I need an abdominal CT scan. My doctor has ordered an abdominal CT scan. I have insurance to pay for an abdominal CT scan. But I may not get the abdominal CT scan, for the simple reason that I cannot physically wear the mask for medical reasons. We'll see, but I do expect some serious problems. That is a deficit in the healthcare system. Me referring to a virus by the location of the first known outbreak is not.

Perhaps you should actually try looking for solutions instead of accepting failure and trying to rename it.

TheRedneck

posted on Aug, 29 2021 @ 10:53 AM
link   

Well that's the thing we probably should hold off on speculation about the effects of COVID 19 and Afghanistan until further information is gleaned and the veracity of such can be established.

Using the word CHINA virus, is nothing but silly and derogatory all the same.

If in doubt look at the poor Asian sods that have been beaten up or experienced derogatory racial slurs being hurled at them and blamed over the words "China Virus".

Like i said perhaps you should simply call it what it is that being Coronavirus.

posted on Aug, 29 2021 @ 11:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: neutronflux

So just wait until covid decimates the Taliban, and march right into Afghanistan.

By those that believe vaccines mandates are key for everything,

I think your statement is too strong. Delta can go like wildfire though enclosed places like a house. The military live very close to each other in large groups at times. I have had every vaccine known to man, so this one isn't really different in terms of the military.

posted on Aug, 29 2021 @ 11:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: Salander

I see a pro-vaxxer as one who buys into Fauci's narrative and then promotes it online or in person.

It's the new religion these days. Wear your mask without asking questions, and take the clot shot without questions.

Why add Fauci to the mix. What he talks about that is not totally BS is still wrong, so what does he have to do with the vaccine as to whether it good or not. I'm not here to debate whether you should get it or not, now if you want to talk about whether if it is good or not and has it help some very high risk groups or not I'm all ears.

Your stance above is just like the BS narratives the left pushed on people who voted for Trump, don't be that person.

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join