It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Question to pro-vaxxers

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+15 more 
posted on Aug, 28 2021 @ 12:27 PM
link   
Taliban enforced ban on all vaccines. They don't wear masks, there is no social distancing and there is literally no healthcare nowadays in Afghanistan.

According to pro-vaxxers logic, Taliban should be killed by COVID-19 in a matter of weeks.

When shall we start witnessing that?

I'm dead serious and want an explanation. Thank you.

+13 more 
posted on Aug, 28 2021 @ 12:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: enjoylife
Taliban enforced ban on all vaccines. They don't wear masks, there is no social distancing and there is literally no healthcare nowadays in Afghanistan.

According to pro-vaxxers logic, Taliban should be killed by COVID-19 in a matter of weeks.

Covid only affects those that have TV and internet....

I'd like to see how North Sentinel Island is doing, but I don't think they'd allow anyone in to check.

posted on Aug, 28 2021 @ 12:31 PM
link   

Death rate has never been that high. One or two Taliban Afghani will die for every 100. Without medical infrastructure to collapse from the highly contagious nature of COVID, will anyone even notice in all the chaos?
edit on 8/28/2021 by BrujaRebooted because: for accuracy

posted on Aug, 28 2021 @ 12:32 PM
link   
Is one to suppose that Taliban is reporting their deaths and illnesses to western media?

+2 more 
posted on Aug, 28 2021 @ 12:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: TerryMcGuire
Is one to suppose that Taliban is reporting their deaths and illnesses to western media?

Why wouldn't we? Our entire administration trusts them to provide security for evacuations. Apparently they are on the up and up now!

posted on Aug, 28 2021 @ 12:36 PM
link   
a reply to: enjoylife

You know....I was wondering the same about North-Korea.

What are those guys doing because Covid seems to have no grip on those guys.

posted on Aug, 28 2021 @ 12:38 PM
link   

Really??? Your question is pretty damn ignorant..

Just what do you think a pro-vaccer is? Don't dump someone who is a pro vaccers in the same group as those wanting to push draconian laws/rules...etc.

Being provac just means a person sees the vaccine as safe and works, that is it. It doesn't mean they also believe someone healthy under the age of 40 should get it too. I also believe that blood pressure meds do work, but I don't expect everyone needs to use them, as example. lol

Under 40 and healthy don't bother getting the vaccine as there can still be side effects with the vaccine, but your chances of a serious reaction with the virus is so minimal the vaccine isn't worth it. If you are over 40 you need evaluate whether you should get it or not, over 60 you should get it period and that is based on 85%+ of the deaths and serious illnesses are from the 15% of the population that are old, so do the math there bucko.

Pushing younger/healthy people to herd immunity while protecting the old and ill with the vaccine is what we should had done for a while now.

edit on 28-8-2021 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 28 2021 @ 12:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: BrujaRebooted

Death rate has never been that high. One or two Taliban will die for every 100. Without medical infrastructure to collapse from the highly contagious nature of COVID, will anyone even notice in all the chaos?

Well most likely even less since they don't really live very long to begin with to get to the age where COVID is no joke.

posted on Aug, 28 2021 @ 01:01 PM
link   

They are like primitive, backwoods kind of guys.

When they get the flu, they probably have a bunch of natural remedies that they squeeze from rocks.

posted on Aug, 28 2021 @ 01:09 PM
link   
www.mei.edu...

The situation in parts of South Asia has also been dire. The World Health Organization (WHO) has said that the health situation in Kabul, Afghanistan continues to be one of the worst in the world. Despite substantial improvements in the health sector and vast investments in the form of international aid, all of the various Afghan governments have struggled to provide basic healthcare services to the public.). The country continues to be riven with infectious diseases including tuberculosis, malaria, cholera, polio, measles, rabies and typhoid fever.[2] The Covid-19 pandemic has placed a greater strain on the country’s weak healthcare system. The return of Afghans from Iran,[3] series of lethal attacks on healthcare workers and civilians and increasing insecurity has made the situation worse.[4]

As of April 8, 2021, Kabul had recorded 56,943 confirmed cases of Covid-19 and 2,516 deaths.[5] The actual numbers of cases and fatalities, however, are likely much higher due to lack of reliable data, inadequate public health system, limited testing capacity, and lack of a national death register. The exact extent of the community spread, and the scale of the pandemic has been difficult to determine.a reply to: RazorV66

and by the way enough people are not vaccinated and the more unvaccinated the more covid variants we will get....

much more info at the link

edit on 28-8-2021 by research100 because: added sentence

edit on 28-8-2021 by research100 because: spelling

posted on Aug, 28 2021 @ 01:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

Really??? Your question is pretty damn ignorant..

Just what do you think a pro-vaccer is? Don't dump someone who is a pro vaccers in the same group as those wanting to push draconian laws/rules...etc.

Being provac just means a person sees the vaccine as safe and works, that is it. It doesn't mean they also believe someone healthy under the age of 40 should get it too. I also believe that blood pressure meds do work, but I don't expect everyone needs to use them, as example. lol

Under 40 and healthy don't bother getting the vaccine as there can still be side effects with the vaccine, but your chances of a serious reaction with the virus is so minimal the vaccine isn't worth it. If you are over 40 you need evaluate whether you should get it or not, over 60 you should get it period and that is based on 85%+ of the deaths and serious illnesses are from the 15% of the population that are old, so do the math there bucko.

Pushing younger/healthy people to herd immunity while protecting the old and ill with the vaccine is what we should had done for a while now.

This is a fair clarification ^^. There are those that are fine with it. There are those that are fine with lots of others, but not this one for various reasons, there are those that don't want it for very personal religious reasons, there are those that are so confused by the back and forth and obfuscation of data that they are willing to take their chances regardless of their personal demographic, and there are those that want every single person to be browbeaten, coerced, and even forced to spin that roulette wheel regardless of actual risk given the published "official" numbers and regardless of that person's actual immunity.

posted on Aug, 28 2021 @ 01:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66

They are like primitive, backwoods kind of guys.

When they get the flu, they probably have a bunch of natural remedies that they squeeze from rocks.

Naw they just go herd immunity quickly...

posted on Aug, 28 2021 @ 01:18 PM
link   

I don't think I have ever seen a pro-vaxxer say that.

posted on Aug, 28 2021 @ 01:18 PM
link   

Well if you can trust anybodys numbers during this pandemic/scandemic its got to be the Taliban

Who doesnt trust those guys after all

posted on Aug, 28 2021 @ 01:28 PM
link   

There is no covid case in Afghanistan because 1. they don't test and 2. rapid spread of covid in Afghanistan quickly attenuates covid to common cold like what happened with 1890 pandemic and 1918 pandemic.

posted on Aug, 28 2021 @ 01:30 PM
link   

The Taliban live outdoors or in well ventilated homes. Women wear masks and are forced to socially distance. Thing like hand washing are common in Islam as they are done before religious rituals are performed.

Covid probably just hasn't reached critical mass yet. It took nearly a year to get to many parts of Africa and India.

posted on Aug, 28 2021 @ 01:30 PM
link   

Covid is worse among the elderly, the overweight and the diabetic.

How many old obese Afghan have you ever seen>

posted on Aug, 28 2021 @ 01:49 PM
link   

You're only seeing what's left of them.
After two decades of serious bombing by whomever calls themselves the western allies, god only knows how many local terrorism and whatever virus came by (remember sars1!)...you're still only ever going to see the people that are still alive.
If the Taliban ignored bombs and bullits like they do with all diseases nobody would have to die from anything

posted on Aug, 28 2021 @ 02:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

originally posted by: BrujaRebooted

Death rate has never been that high. One or two Taliban will die for every 100. Without medical infrastructure to collapse from the highly contagious nature of COVID, will anyone even notice in all the chaos?

Well most likely even less since they don't really live very long to begin with to get to the age where COVID is no joke.

Thanks for the correction, my friend. I fixed my post to the overall population. Death by Taliban is probably a higher risk than covid, even so.

posted on Aug, 28 2021 @ 02:31 PM
link   

If I can redirect the aim of your question back here to the U.S. for a sec, well.. I have never understood why covid has not absolutely ravaged the homeless population of America. Where I live, the homeless encampments are growing and flourishing, yet there has been zero attempt to vaccinate them. They don't wear masks, they dont isolate when sick. The poor sanitation at these camps, the poor hygiene, the drug use alone lowering their immune response dramatically.. they should have been decimated since day one. Am I wrong in my thinking?

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join